Backstage ratings question

One of my road agents, SGT Slaughter died in a car crash. He was an A rated road agent. He had A* Respect and A psychology. He was a locker room leader and had no tensions with anyone. Had him on my roster for 2 years.

His death is causing a positive effect backstage. Can anyone explain this?

I think it was explained one time that it brings up the tone of the back room because everyone feels a sense of brotherhood because one of their own has passed. So they bond over memories, thus increasing the backstage rating.

This.

The tone may be somber but it does make people feel more connected to each other.

I think it was explained one time that it brings up the tone of the back room because everyone feels a sense of brotherhood because one of their own has passed. So they bond over memories, thus increasing the backstage rating.

/Nod

People come together after tragedy. So while his death was a bad thing, it did bring everyone closer together. That said, I have seen deaths also hurt the backstage environment. In the 1997 CVerse mod, while playing as EWCW, Viking Strom died of an overdose and whalloped my backstage environment.

/Nod

People come together after tragedy. So while his death was a bad thing, it did bring everyone closer together. That said, I have seen deaths also hurt the backstage environment. In the 1997 CVerse mod, while playing as EWCW, Viking Strom died of an overdose and whalloped my backstage environment.

I know, forcing them to hide the drugs, how dare he! Doesn't he know European monsters need constant doses of hard drugs and steroids to get by!

Archived