media owned promotion

ok im playing as wcw 2000. so i am owned by warner broadcasting , it is not the best because i keep on getting blocked from getting tv shows on other network... the big question is , my pay per views. i have a contract with warner to air all my ppv's. there status is Enormous and is the only broadcaster in the game to air it all over the world. the only problem is im not at the same level as they would like me to be so i keep on getting buy rate warnings...will they cancel my contract with them ? even though they own my company.... if they do , will i be able to get a ppv deal somewhere else or will they still block me ?

Good question! No idea as to the answer, but whoever created that mod really should have consulted the Cornellverse before statting up the pay-per-view carrier. There are no worldwide or Enormous providers for several very good reasons, one of them being that it's virtually impossible for a promotion to meet the requirements.

ok im playing as wcw 2000. so i am owned by warner broadcasting , it is not the best because i keep on getting blocked from getting tv shows on other network

Umm, why is this 'not the best'? Why would a network create a wrestling promotion...and let someone else air it?

Your PPV problem is with the mod, not the game. As far as I know, PPV carriers have no relationship with TV Networks. So if/when you get kicked off of "warner" PPV, you can get a deal with carriers who are more appropriate.

Archived