USPW Do they slide a bit before they turn it around

My plan of attack for USPW.

The Southeast is where you should hold your shows. It gives you a sold out 5,000 instead of the 2,000 you get anywhere else in the country. Your television show is nationwide so there is no need to go outside of the Southeast.

Since your in the southeast build overness through the darkmatches. Matches, angles, whatever you can do to build overness to guys you want to push. Devine, Davids, Champion, Andre Jones, etc.

While your building your mid and lower card feature your main eventers heavily. Caulfield, Bruce, Justice, Baine, Enygma let these guys dominate the show even if their working against the lower card guys.

Bruce, Rex, Baine all have very high menace use it.

Justice, Strong have very high entertainment use it.

If you follow that pattern for the first four to eight shows then start to slowly feature your undercard more and you shouldn't lose too much pop before you can really build steam and get going.

Addition : people love seeing Sam Strong on camera. Take the guys that you're trying to push and give them angles with Strong, even if they're based on staredowns, or Strong warning them not to come to the arena, or them demanding matches - whatever.

Absolutely. Use the 'Face Off, But No Contest' angle with Sam Strong and your second highest popular worker and then throw in six other guys you're looking to build up. The momentum they gain from that angle alone will blow your mind. :eek:

Squash, squash, squash! USPW is MADE for Brute gimmicks, which are MADE for Menace angles/quick squash matches. Add in Sam Strong Face Off angles, as mentioned above, and your main problem will be keeping them UNpopular enough to not walk out when their contract ends.

I just ended my second month with USPW and the whole squash and 'Monster Unleashed' thing worked wonders. T-Rex, Tyson Baine, and Bruce are all A or A* popularity and momentum. Caulfield, Enygma, and James Justice have almost identical numbers. Nicky and Andre are not far behind that. Andre Jones has good or great chemistry with all three of my face main eventers and Nicky. The best part?

My last match, on my last show, in the month of February was a 6 minute main event between USPW World Champion Enygma and Anger. The match, without chemistry, got a B-. Anger vs. Enygma got a B- a month into my game! Wow!

The only minus is that Sam will not let me sign the newly available Sean McFly because of his charisma...

I just ended my second month with USPW and the whole squash and 'Monster Unleashed' thing worked wonders. T-Rex, Tyson Baine, and Bruce are all A or A* popularity and momentum. Caulfield, Enygma, and James Justice have almost identical numbers. Nicky and Andre are not far behind that. Andre Jones has good or great chemistry with all three of my face main eventers and Nicky. The best part?

My last match, on my last show, in the month of February was a 6 minute main event between USPW World Champion Enygma and Anger. The match, without chemistry, got a B-. Anger vs. Enygma got a B- a month into my game! Wow!

The only minus is that Sam will not let me sign the newly available Sean McFly because of his charisma...

Won't let you, or are you just not willing to break the rule?

I'm too big of a weiner to stand up to Sam. I could get him angry and sign McFly, but I think I'll let him go. Honestly, even though I did not sign too many people, my roster is bloated as is and another Main Event caliber dude will lead to someone else languishing.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Karl_Kitsch" data-cite="Karl_Kitsch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27733" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm too big of a weiner to stand up to Sam. I could get him angry and sign McFly, but I think I'll let him go. Honestly, even though I did not sign too many people, my roster is bloated as is and another Main Event caliber dude will lead to someone else languishing.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You are talking about Sean McFly. </p><p> </p><p> I get the whole "talent doesn't count in USPW" idea but a showstopper/ring general like McFly is generally as valuable as 5 other main eventers!</p>

Archived