Stefan Reynor vs. Genocide Agent

Already pointed out that Reynor is a jobber.

Norman Gates vs. Bali Daljit

Hate to pick him but ..

Jacques DuPond vs. Larry Wood

Debut win for the big signing.

Keith Adams vs. Louie Peyton

No way Peyton wins this!!

Jase Cole vs. Pierre DuPond

My pick will not lose to a DuPond (not in singles anyway!)

Arthur T. Turtle & Generation Future (Sifu & Leigh Burton) vs. Martin Heath & Better Than You (Glen Ward & Otto Hammerschmidt)

I just like the 3 guys better.

Suicide Agent vs. Bedlam

I like Bedlam but he isn't ready .. Yet!

1 vs. 1 for the King of the Network title

Chuck Frisby vs. Red Dragon

It's time for that change .. And Red Dragon will make a good champ!!!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>Stefan Reynor vs. <strong>Genocide Agent</strong></p><p>

<em>You mentioned the Agent's were autopushed as Main Eventers, so he'll probably get the nod here</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Norman Gates</strong> vs. Bali Daljit</p><p>

<em>Bali's a jobber</em></p><p> </p><p>

Jacques DuPond vs. <strong>Larry Wood</strong></p><p>

<em>DuPond's job</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Keith Adams</strong> vs. Louie Peyton</p><p>

<em>Could go either way, but I think Adams could edge this one</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jase Cole</strong> vs. Pierre DuPond</p><p>

<em>DuPond's job</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Arthur T. Turtle & Generation Future (Sifu & Leigh Burton)</strong> vs. Martin Heath & Better Than You (Glen Ward & Otto Hammerschmidt)</p><p>

<em>More talent in Generation Future and Turtle needs to be pushed up the card if you want him back in the Main Event</em></p><p> </p><p>

Suicide Agent vs. <strong>Bedlam</strong></p><p>

<em>Could go either way, but I think Bedlam needs to regain some momentum</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>1 vs. 1 for the King of the Network title</strong></p><p>

Chuck Frisby vs. <strong>Red Dragon</strong></p><p>

<em>Time for a change</em></p>

Sadly I have to inform that at least for now this diary is going to die.

Why? Well, main reason is that my computer that had the game died. However it also true that this one have been slowed down a lot lately thanks to my life suddenly being a lot busier than few months ago which has seriously cut the time for me to play this or any other game. It´s possibly that I will continue this one later (assuming that I can get my PC up again) but I have to admit that it´s pretty unlikely so right now it seems that this one is and will stay dead.

Thanks for everyone who read this one and spesial thanks for those who took time to comment and predict.

Sad to see it go. Was interesting to see a bunch of characters get used who get very little attention in diary games.

I'll second what Dragonmack says that it was good to see you use the underutilized talent .. Also come on tell me Red Dragon was going to win the gold right!?

Thanks guys. And no Red Dragon wasn´t going to win the title I simply didn´t trust him being able to put up good grades as he only managed to put few E+ matches.

Original plan was that Keith Adams would get the title next after his feud with Gates would end but that plan changed and current plan was that Philip Cooper (or who that guy with a hat was I can´t check right now) who I just signed would have won the title in his first appearance (it would have been after next show). Cooper had D- overness in UK and I hoped that his higher overness and decent skills would had helped me to broke to D- show grades.

Archived