DOTM: Rookie Diary Poll

DOTM: Rookie Diary Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Rookie Diary Poll

• eayragt's "USPW: A Joker At Work"
    • angeldelayette's "NWA 1989: Tradition to Innovation"
    • Slagaholic's "For The Love of Pro Wrestling - CGC"
    • John Lions' "Kingdom Championship Class Wrestling - Taking Australia to new heights"
    • Clarity's "Cedar Rapids Wrestling"
    • rdarnzs "VWA: A mountain to climb, for rookie"

Rookie DOTM nominee's:

• [thread=108510]eayragt's "USPW: A Joker At Work"[/thread]
  • [thread=105618]angeldelayette's "NWA 1989: Tradition to Innovation"[/thread]
  • [thread=112878]Slagaholic's "For The Love of Pro Wrestling - CGC"[/thread]
  • [thread=100155]John Lions' "Kingdom Championship Class Wrestling - Taking Australia to new heights"[/thread]
  • [thread=106236]Clarity's Cedar Rapids Wrestling[/thread]
  • [thread=]rdarnzs VWA: A mountain to climb, for rookie.[/thread]

Although a loyal member of the WWE Universe for 20 years, angeldelayette's NWA 1989 has won me over. Maybe I'll give this "Sting" fellow a look.

I enjoy all the diarys on the list but my vote goes to angeldelayette's "NWA 1989: Tradition to Innovation"

Bumping the poll and offering my heartfelt thank you to those of you who have voted for me so far. It is truly, truly appreciated!

Wow! I finally won one of these things that isn't a non-diary post. lol. But seriously thank you to everyone who voted for me and my NWA diary. I have always been a fan of the old school stuff. I think it is largely better than any product put out today. I am just glad to know that people are enjoying my diary because the fan support is a large part in doing these diaries. Thank you once again.

Archived