TNA 2012-The Aftermath of Monday Night War II

BACKSTORY

WWE

After two years of guest hosts, bad picks for guys to push and boring storyline that although were logical were not holding the fans interest the World Wrestling Entertainment was seeing a side of the business that they were not very used to seeing. Money was going away quick, wrestlers were unhappy, competition got stronger and WWE was slowly fading from the away from mainstream America. In the five months of 2012 WWE had lost 12,000,000 dollars and that’s not counting the lawsuits that were coming in from women across the south west who had filed sexual harassment lawsuits on different wrestlers. With all this happening the USA Network and NBC Universal dropped all contact with WWE. The next thing in the chain of events was Time Warner pulling the plug of WWE on Demand and the network that was in the works for WWE, leaving WWE in a deadly spot they have two more weeks left on TV who knows what will happen. They also have dropped the brands and the women’s division.

TNA

After Hogan came into TNA in 2010 there was a lot of negative talk among wrestling “Smarks” on the internet about this being the wrong choice, which Hogan proved wrong after a rough start. Hogan turned out to be the best thing to happen to TNA with him and Eric taking TNA to the top of pro wrestling capitalizing on all of WWE’s troubles. The big think in the rise of TNA is the new talent coming in from dojo’s that are ran by Terry Taylor, Team 3D, and other wrestling talent within and out side of the organization. The dojo that is the main trainer for TNA is the Nonstop Action Training school which is head trained by Kurt Angle and recently retired wrestler Christopher Daniels. TNA has the highest rated show on Cable television with an average rating of 3.8 over the last six months. Spike is thrilled with the ratings and have given TNA a new show which is used as a “B” Show called TNA Future Stars. Money is no problem for TNA at the moment as they are pulling a great profit each month. TNA is number one right now with no signs of looking back with stars jumping ship including John Morrison, Sheamus, Jacks Swagger and HBK. TNA looks unstoppable

WWE Title holders

WWE World Champion

John Cena

WWE Tag Team Champions

Triple H and Buff Bagwell

WWE Intercontinental Champion

Kofi Kingston

TNA Title holders

TNA World Heavyweight Champion

Desmond Wolfe

TNA Tag Team Champions

INK Inc.

TNA Global Champion

Justin Myers (OOC: Randomly generated wrestler from TNA Dojo)

TNA X Division

John Morrision

TNA Knockouts

Mrs. Anderson

Shocking to see Buff Bagwell back in the WWE after it seems like he was pretty much out of the industry for the most part. With that said, I like the idea of seeing how things have unfolded since the Monday Night Wars. I'll be stopping in to read!

Jesus so its like the very very opposite of what really happened.

My question is what did Tna do to triple their viewership? They must have had an interesting storyline you could tell us aboot.

Jesus so its like the very very opposite of what really happened.

My question is what did Tna do to triple their viewership? They must have had an interesting storyline you could tell us aboot.

There is more backstory to be posted on the WWE and TNA side were I go more in deph that will be posted later today

Archived