Who like to see a dynasty do be Adam Ryland?

Lets face it, it will probably be awesome.

:D:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D:cool:

There is no doubt it would be awesome... but personally, I'd rather he concentrated on making awesome games and further developing the entire Cornellverse than waste time writing extensively on a narrow chunk of the universe. The Cornellverse IS Adam's dynasty.

There is no doubt it would be awesome... but personally, I'd rather he concentrated on making awesome games and further developing the entire Cornellverse than waste time writing extensively on a narrow chunk of the universe. The Cornellverse IS Adam's dynasty.

Great Answer :D

Indeed. I think that Mr. Ryland is much too busy to make a dynasty.

Who like to see a dynasty do be Adam Ryland?

Lets face it, it will probably be awesome.

:D:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D:cool:

Seriously. The smilies are getting kind of annoying now.

There is no doubt it would be awesome... but personally, I'd rather he concentrated on making awesome games and further developing the entire Cornellverse than waste time writing extensively on a narrow chunk of the universe. The Cornellverse IS Adam's dynasty.[/Quote]

Excellent Answer. Couldn't have said it better myself.

If Adam did write a Dynasty, though, it'd make a heck of a cheat sheet for all us TEW players. He did design the game after all - makes sense to me that he'd know exactly what to do in any situation that might come up.

I'd think so anyway.

If Adam did write a Dynasty, though, it'd make a heck of a cheat sheet for all us TEW players. He did design the game after all - makes sense to me that he'd know exactly what to do in any situation that might come up.

Unless he were to purposely throw us off the trail....

He's also stated publicly on these very forums that he doesn't get a great deal of joy in playing the games he makes because he knows how each and every component was assembled so knows how to leverage the tools he created for maximum effect.

It's a bit like the Wizard of Oz (not the Kevin Nash version) wherein he knows what goes on behind the curtain.

Archived