business sim games

Outlawjc

I always loved Aerobiz.

Aerobiz was awesome. I still have it for the Genesis.

Business sims, hmm. Well, there are the various Tycoon games. I tend to have a lot of these types of games (which is one reason I get into TEW). The ones I have that I remember:

Big Biz Tycoon 2 (get it for free, don't pay for it. It's not THAT good)

Carnival Cruise Line Tycoon (really simplified, but not too far from how the business works in reality)

Cruise Ship Tycoon (much like the Carnival one, honestly, just not quite as on point)

Port Royale 1 & 2 (BUY THIS GAME. Seriously!)

Tropico 1, 2, and 3 (BUY THESE. They're awesome! Especially 3)

Tycoon City: New York (it's okay. Too simplified for me though)

Maximum Capacity: Hotel Giant (AVOID!)

Rock Legend (this game is freakin' awesome!)

TV Tycoon (sucks!)

Rock Manager (very good game but I don't think it's available anywhere anymore)

Starship Tycoon (by the same guy who made Rock Legend. Very good in short spurts)

I'll have to dig through older hard drives to find some more, but these are the ones I remember off the top of my head. I still play Rock Legend and Tropico 3 every month or so.

I love the tropico games. I have all of them still. I was not as impressed with two....but i still enjoyed it. Three is the best by far. the election system is great.

Aerobiz was awesome. I still have it for the Genesis.

Business sims, hmm. Well, there are the various Tycoon games. I tend to have a lot of these types of games (which is one reason I get into TEW). The ones I have that I remember:

Big Biz Tycoon 2 (get it for free, don't pay for it. It's not THAT good)

Carnival Cruise Line Tycoon (really simplified, but not too far from how the business works in reality)

Cruise Ship Tycoon (much like the Carnival one, honestly, just not quite as on point)

Port Royale 1 & 2 (BUY THIS GAME. Seriously!)

Tycoon City: New York (it's okay. Too simplified for me though)

Maximum Capacity: Hotel Giant (AVOID!)

Rock Legend (this game is freakin' awesome!)

TV Tycoon (sucks!)

Rock Manager (very good game but I don't think it's available anywhere anymore)

Starship Tycoon (by the same guy who made Rock Legend. Very good in short spurts)

I'll have to dig through older hard drives to find some more, but these are the ones I remember off the top of my head. I still play Rock Legend and Tropico 3 every month or so.

Rock Legend is awesome. So glad I found that.

I love the tropico games. I have all of them still. I was not as impressed with two....but i still enjoyed it. Three is the best by far. the election system is great.

I bought Tropico for the PC and my computer can't process the graphics (my fault I thought my computer could). So I end up playing a little and the game crashes. I do love the first one as well though and like you I am not to keen on the second one.

And Remi, I still have Aerobiz for the Genesis as well. I make it a habit to try and play it once a year. To me it is amazing that my Genesis still works perfectly while my PS2, XBOX, and XBOX 360 work like complete and utter crap.

i got Port Royale 2 tonight....was at eb games any ways so figured why not. It is an intresting game so far. I love that type of game. I wanted to try the pirate mmo game.....pirates of the burning sea's but i did not get into it.

Any ways back on subject.........tropico 2 was a little off because of well it took away from the tropical island fell.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived