Gamesave Thread for TEW10

The highly anticipated and sure to disappoint save game...

Database: Default CVerse

Year: January 2021

Company: WCW (formerly MAW)

Ranking: 1st; Global

Other Notes:

We're coming off our most successful month ever (Dec. '20) after putting on three brand-only PPVs and a champions-only (all brands, 9 titles) PPV. Our notable personalities on the roster include 50 positive (+) and 17 negative (-). There are 120 active workers (including women's division), 16 managers, 6 road agents, 6 referees, 5 colour commentators, and 3 announcers.

The massive roster is divided into three major brands - Monday Mayhem, Tuesday Takeover, and Sunday World Wide. All three brands have 2-hour TV shows on major US networks (GNN Total Sports, America-Sports-1, and USA Sports 1), Canadian networks, and in Mexico. We have PPV deals throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Japan, Europe, and the UK. We also have a 1-hour B-show that features lower-midcarders and below from all three brands on USA Sports 1.

There are seven development promotions (one created and six acquired through pacts). BSC (for the women), CZCW, FCW, FIP (created/purchased), NYCW, ROF, and RMW. I've fiddled around with each promotions product via the editor to set it to where I want it (my development, my rules) without completely straying away from their original product. I've set AI rules for all of them as well. There are 35 workers (men and women) spread throughout all of the development territories.

Something I'm proud of with this save game is that for the past five years we've had the Young Wrestler Of The Year - Ernest Youngman ('16 & '17), Matt Faith ('18), Princeton Pryce ('19), and Gidayu Katou ('20). Having American Patriot win Wrestler Of The Year for 2020 and the first from WCW to do so is special as well. He's been with us since day one and never left when we were Cult. To have a guy that truly deserves it win that award before his physical condition forces him into early retirement feels good. :cool:

LINK: http://lrodzen.me/upload/WCW.zip (25.8MB)

Awwwesome, always wanted to check out your database thanks for this.

Edit: I resigned because your roster was confusing me :p (I could only book something like that if I had been playing the game the whole time.) I'm now checking out what promotion I want to use.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Logan how big is your shortlist...i was doing a search for workers i wanted to sign, and everyone i tried to add was already on your shortlist. I had a look and the list is huge...its meant to be a shortlist :p

Im in the process of clearing it up a bit, and then running my first show.

Ohh and i laughed when i saw you were married to Hannah Potter.

if anybody has DL'd logan's game, look at TCW.

wolf still isnt champ :( but they have a crapload of future immortals

now onto SWF: Dean Daniels as owner :facepalm: Gess thats why Eric is is TCW

Train running RIPW is cool too

Keith went back to Mexico and SOTB is international

Jeremy is well into his 50s, and still going strong

Bach was CGC world champ, but joined NOTBPW with other former roster members including Jack DeColt and Dan DaLay

CWWF has a nice roster too

Deeley with the king of Fighters is epic. Elemental III has more title reigns than any elemental

I was looking for a lot of my favorite indy workers, only to find out logna had them ALL :rolleyes:

Guest TDubTNA
I've been trying to DL this savegame but can't seem to get it to work. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong. When I DL and open up the folder it's just a bunch of files that don't look like the usual files. Am I supposed to do something different?

I've been trying to DL this savegame but can't seem to get it to work. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong. When I DL and open up the folder it's just a bunch of files that don't look like the usual files. Am I supposed to do something different?

I did and somehow it automatically opened winrar, just extracted to defaule/savegames

Logan how big is your shortlist...i was doing a search for workers i wanted to sign, and everyone i tried to add was already on your shortlist. I had a look and the list is huge...its meant to be a shortlist :p

Im in the process of clearing it up a bit, and then running my first show.

Ohh and i laughed when i saw you were married to Hannah Potter.

Yeah, that shortlist hasn't been touched in years of playing. I get e-mails about pretty much anyone and everyone... I like it that way though. I'll clean it up at some point.

I thought people would get a kick out of that. :p

Edit - Logan you cheat...getting yourself into the hall of immortalls and holding 21 titles, youve even held the MAW (WCW) championship more than Jay Chord. Bad Logan!!!

Ha. You'd have to really follow the entire thing from the beginning. My user character didn't start wrestling until 2012 or so (after he was "trained" by Rip Chord) and from that point on it's been an eternal power struggle between Jay and myself. And to add to this... look closely at the title defenses and reigns I had. I was the definition of a "paper champion" - with Jay as owner when he would refuse to job to no one but me, those reigns were due to that... not because it was part of the original plan.

EDIT: The coolest relationship that's popped up in this game hasn't even been mentioned... Jay Chord and Lisa Bowen have been dating for a couple of years now. Yes, Rip Chord and Runaway Train will have ******* grandchildren if I'm able to get this save to go 50 years.

Yeah, that shortlist hasn't been touched in years of playing. I get e-mails about pretty much anyone and everyone... I like it that way though. I'll clean it up at some point.

I thought people would get a kick out of that. :p

Ha. You'd have to really follow the entire thing from the beginning. My user character didn't start wrestling until 2012 or so (after he was "trained" by Rip Chord) and from that point on it's been an eternal power struggle between Jay and myself. And to add to this... look closely at the title defenses and reigns I had. I was the definition of a "paper champion" - with Jay as owner when he would refuse to job to no one but me, those reigns were due to that... not because it was part of the original plan.

EDIT: The coolest relationship that's popped up in this game hasn't even been mentioned... Jay Chord and Lisa Bowen have been dating for a couple of years now. Yes, Rip Chord and Runaway Train will have ******* grandchildren if I'm able to get this save to go 50 years.

Hmm..i might make a storyline out of that relationship. Remo becomes Champion, Chord gets jelous, over both the title and Lisa managing Remo. Then Lisa has to decide who to stay with, Jay or Remo.

The other feud i have planned is hopefully bringing in Sam Keith to try and convince Matty Faith to turn on his dad.

Thats if i can drag myself away from my save for long enough to play your game properly.

Hmm..i might make a storyline out of that relationship. Remo becomes Champion, Chord gets jelous, over both the title and Lisa managing Remo. Then Lisa has to decide who to stay with, Jay or Remo.

The other feud i have planned is hopefully bringing in Sam Keith to try and convince Matty Faith to turn on his dad.

Thats if i can drag myself away from my save for long enough to play your game properly.

That's pretty unique. Never thought of doing anything like that. It's pretty awesome that Lisa has great (or good, don't remember at the moment) chemistry with Remo as his manager. Bringing in Sam Keith would be crazy. I haven't done it because at this size I don't like signing PPA (he's owner of OLLIE) deals. Written or you don't have a job. But having Sam Keith with his sons vs Christian Faith and Matthew Faith would be insane. :eek:

That's pretty unique. Never thought of doing anything like that. It's pretty awesome that Lisa has great (or good, don't remember at the moment) chemistry with Remo as his manager. Bringing in Sam Keith would be crazy. I haven't done it because at this size I don't like signing PPA (he's owner of OLLIE) deals. Written or you don't have a job. But having Sam Keith with his sons vs Christian Faith and Matthew Faith would be insane. :eek:

The biggest problem with the Chord thing is that neither Jay or Remo can be faces nearly as good as they can be heels, so i would get penalised for Heel vs Heel, unless i have them unite, which would be interesting to say the least.

As for Keith I just thought what could i do with Sam Keith as i wanted to bring him in...and because in my 97 game Faith & Keith keep changing the SWF title between them so i wanted to reignite their feud in your game world. I was going to pair him with his sons but they dont need him at all.

The two ways i am debating on doing it is either having Faith turn on his dad, which is the most obvious way to do it, or have Christian Faith actually work with Keith to screw his son, saying Matty doesnt respect the business and is screwing up his body with drugs. This could lead to Keith and Faith backing Jay Chord, who has not used drugs or become an alcoholic despite his dads history...who knows what i will do if i get around to playing your game.

or have Christian Faith actually work with Keith to screw his son, saying Matty doesnt respect the business and is screwing up his body with drugs. This could lead to Keith and Faith backing Jay Chord, who has not used drugs or become an alcoholic despite his dads history...who knows what i will do if i get around to playing your game.

straight edge society?

could be epic with those legends

straight edge society?

could be epic with those legends

I wasnt thinking of them like the SES but now you mention it i see the similarity. But i dont think i will have the big fuss about Masks and Hair. I just like the sound of a stable with a Faith, Chord and Keith would be epic, plus the potential to chuck in a Vessey, Valentine, Montero, maybe a Starr, Cornell..even a DaLay and DeColt could get involved. Plus Lisa Bowen if i decided to pair her up with Chord.

Straight Edge Legacy..yeah :eek:

Edit - I think i may have got a bit carried away with who i could add to the stable :p

I wasnt thinking of them like the SES but now you mention it i see the similarity. But i dont think i will have the big fuss about Masks and Hair. I just like the sound of a stable with a Faith, Chord and Keith would be epic, plus the potential to chuck in a Vessey, Valentine, Montero, maybe a Starr, Cornell..even a DaLay and DeColt could get involved. Plus Lisa Bowen if i decided to pair her up with Chord.

Straight Edge Legacy..yeah :eek:

I tried pairing Lisa and Jay together after their relationship formed. Went with it for months and months without getting any type of chemistry at all. So I decided to pair her with Remo (randomly) and it worked. Maybe you'll have better luck. :cool:

Logan i just had a look at the PPV schedule in your game and the Worldwide brand doesnt have any ppv's until November...is this because the brand has just debuted? Im going to have to put my own in, just wondering if that was the reason or if something went wrong.

Logan i just had a look at the PPV schedule in your game and the Worldwide brand doesnt have any ppv's until November...is this because the brand has just debuted? Im going to have to put my own in, just wondering if that was the reason or if something went wrong.

Yep, you'd need to add them yourself. I've just been adding them as I go. World Wide debuted as their own brand in November and that's when the three brand-only PPVs/mo started. I'm sure you noticed all of the PPVs are either ones that started with MAW or are WCW/WWF event names. That isn't because I have zero creative juice, but because of all the awesome RW graphic mods that are out with those event logos. I'm not good at making graphics so I go with what's already been made. :cool:

The highly anticipated and sure to disappoint save game...

Database: Default CVerse

Year: January 2021

Company: WCW (formerly MAW)

Ranking: 1st; Global

Other Notes:

We're coming off our most successful month ever (Dec. '20) after putting on three brand-only PPVs and a champions-only (all brands, 9 titles) PPV. Our notable personalities on the roster include 50 positive (+) and 17 negative (-). There are 120 active workers (including women's division), 16 managers, 6 road agents, 6 referees, 5 colour commentators, and 3 announcers.

The massive roster is divided into three major brands - Monday Mayhem, Tuesday Takeover, and Sunday World Wide. All three brands have 2-hour TV shows on major US networks (GNN Total Sports, America-Sports-1, and USA Sports 1), Canadian networks, and in Mexico. We have PPV deals throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, Japan, Europe, and the UK. We also have a 1-hour B-show that features lower-midcarders and below from all three brands on USA Sports 1.

There are seven development promotions (one created and six acquired through pacts). BSC (for the women), CZCW, FCW, FIP (created/purchased), NYCW, ROF, and RMW. I've fiddled around with each promotions product via the editor to set it to where I want it (my development, my rules) without completely straying away from their original product. I've set AI rules for all of them as well. There are 35 workers (men and women) spread throughout all of the development territories.

Something I'm proud of with this save game is that for the past five years we've had the Young Wrestler Of The Year - Ernest Youngman ('16 & '17), Matt Faith ('18), Princeton Pryce ('19), and Gidayu Katou ('20). Having American Patriot win Wrestler Of The Year for 2020 and the first from WCW to do so is special as well. He's been with us since day one and never left when we were Cult. To have a guy that truly deserves it win that award before his physical condition forces him into early retirement feels good. :cool:

LINK: http://lrodzen.me/upload/WCW.zip (25.8MB)

I downloaded this beauty last night to look through the history of it all. I think I've spotted a great idea for any future games I start with smallish promotions, start and end the show with a hype video of your most over worker. I'm guessing this bumps the final rating a little bit? Genius if so!

I downloaded this beauty last night to look through the history of it all. I think I've spotted a great idea for any future games I start with smallish promotions, start and end the show with a hype video of your most over worker. I'm guessing this bumps the final rating a little bit? Genius if so!

Yep. I'm an abuser of overness-rated angles if I have at least one worker to carry it. Rip Chord was so over in MAW that I had to use it up before he retired from the business. And getting the best possible show ratings every month was the only way to grow at the pace I wanted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
EDIT

thati s not all. Logan, dude. This WCW save is the most interesting thing I've farted with ever. Just sifting through title histories and seeing where everyone stands is so interesting. thanks for the upload dude.

Glad you're having fun looking through everything. I didn't expect anyone to actually play the game (it's very confusing to anybody not named Logan Rodzen), but it's cool to see that people have downloaded it and messed around a bit. I may end up uploading that same exact save game again... considering it's January 2022 now. :p

Database: Default C-Verse

Year: April 2012

Company: PGHW

Ranking: 7

Other Notes: This is actually a pretty interesting scenario. You have 4 National Level promotions in Japan and the National War is set to start very soon. Can you help PGHW claim the number 1 spot?

LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=04QOZ5HP

C'mon guys. I'd love to see some other people's games. I don't care if you're only 1 year into it. I've hit a kind of creative wall with TEW right now and need something to push me over it.

Well I had a really good NYCW game going on that I was going to post on here. However, I screwed it up badly and I doubt anyone would want to play it. I am doing a two player NYCW/MAW game that I will probably post when I get into it a little longer. Right now it is only in November of 2010.

Archived