DOTM: Rookie Diary Poll

Rookie DOTM nominee's:

• [thread=131262]Eisen-verse's"The Infamous, Rebellious, Suicidal… 4C; The Evolution of GREED"[/thread]
  • [thread=132515]Charasmatic Enigma's BAW "One man's dream"[/thread]
  • [thread=133053]BHK1978's "RIPW: The Ballad of Henry Lee"[/thread]
  • [thread=133953]JudgeJuryExectutioner's WWF 1989 - The Golden Age of Sports Entertainment[/thread]
  • [thread=136472]mad5226's The Dog Pound (The Other Mistake on the Lake) [/thread]
  • [thread=133774]Hive's "The birth of Nitro"[/thread]
  • [thread=132418]Bull's "USPW: A New Era"[/thread]
  • [thread=129049]ColtCabana's "TNA: Totally Nonsensical Action"[/thread]
  • [thread=134184]Ritchardo's "AWA 1989: From The Ashes"[/thread]

<table>

<tr height=17 style='height:12.75pt'>

<td height=17 width=64 style='height:12.75pt;width:48pt'></td>

<td width=64 >angel</td>

<td width=64 >dragon</td>

<td width=64 >dse</td>

<td width=64 >eisen</td>

<td width=64 >infinity</td>

<td width=64 >oldschool</td>

<td width=64 >phantom</td>

<td width=64 >self</td>

<td width=64 >final</td>

<td width=64 >wild</td>

</tr>

<td height=17 style='height:12.75pt'>3 points</td>

<td align=right x:num>5</td>

<td align=right x:num>16</td>

<td align=right x:num>3</td>

<td align=right x:num>13</td>

<td align=right x:num>11</td>

<td align=right x:num>6</td>

<td align=right x:num>9</td>

</tr>

<td height=17 style='height:12.75pt'>2 points</td>

<td align=right x:num>12</td>

<td align=right x:num>4</td>

<td align=right x:num>7</td>

<td align=right x:num>8</td>

<td align=right x:num>10</td>

<td align=right x:num>7</td>

</tr>

<td height=17 style='height:12.75pt'>1 point</td>

<td align=right x:num>15</td>

<td align=right x:num>6</td>

<td align=right x:num>1</td>

</tr>

<td height=17 style='height:12.75pt'>Total pt</td>

<td align=right x:num>48</td>

<td align=right x:num>84</td>

<td align=right x:num>20</td>

<td align=right x:num>78</td>

<td align=right x:num>52</td>

<td align=right x:num>31</td>

<td align=right x:num>72</td>

<td align=right x:num>72</td>

<td align=right x:num>42</td>

<td align=right x:num>38</td>

</tr>

<td height=17 style='height:12.75pt' >Member</td>

<td align=right x:num>31</td>

<td align=right x:num>58</td>

<td align=right x:num>62</td>

<td align=right x:num>40</td>

<td align=right x:num>15</td>

<td align=right x:num>44</td>

<td align=right x:num>44</td>

<td align=right x:num>17</td>

<td align=right x:num>21</td>

</tr>

<td height=17 style='height:12.75pt'>non</td>

<td align=right x:num>26</td>

<td align=right x:num>11</td>

<td align=right x:num>28</td>

<td align=right x:num>28</td>

<td align=right x:num>25</td>

</tr>

<tr height=0 style='display:none'>

<td width=64 ></td>

<td width=64 ></td>

<td width=64 ></td>

<td width=64 ></td>

<td width=64 ></td>

<td width=64 ></td>

<td width=64 ></td>

<td width=64 ></td>

<td width=64 ></td>

<td width=64 ></td>

<td width=64 ></td>

</tr>

</table>

<p>I would just like to thank everyone who voted for me, I am shocked that I finished so high!</p><p> </p><p>

I would also like to give my congratulations to Eisen-Verse! Month in and month out you always put out a great diary and you deserve this one!</p>

<p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">Thank you to everyone who voted for my 4C project. Honestly, Each and every writer could have walked away with the victory; so, I accept this with a major amount of respect for all of those who I was up against. These boards, this game, the whole culture of creativity fused with Pro Wrestling, is something that I truly love, value, and support. Long after I've left these boards, I will continue to come back and read what's new. Why? I really believe in what we're doing here & am very proud to be a member of this community. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

I put a lot of time, effort, and focus, into this project (and all of them before this), so, it's great to see others valuing said dedication. Honestly, I don't know If I could go without a diary at this point. haha. It's become so fused with my daily process that I can't foresee a day without it. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

The story of John Greed is both interesting and cathartic in a way. While I'm not an addict myself, or much of a self-defeater much anymore, there is a big part of me that really, genuinely, can relate with his journey. I've had friends with addiction problems, forged through my own depression awhile back, and really see our paths quite the same. Either way, now at an amazing part of my life (on the verge of getting married in 2 weeks or so), I still find it very easy to 'tell his story' without having to truly be in that mindset anymore. </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

I guess, when it all comes down to it, I love Pro Wrestling, I love to write, and I absolutely love the creative process of development (ie: characters, storylines, etc.). Thank you all, without sounding too 'shout from the roof tops', for your continued support as a writer here. You'll never truly know, outside of your own experiences as writers here, what it means to me. I am truly in homage of you all.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

Cheers.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

E-V</span></p>

Thank you to everyone who voted for my 4C project. Honestly, Each and every writer could have walked away with the victory; so, I accept this with a major amount of respect for all of those who I was up against. These boards, this game, the whole culture of creativity fused with Pro Wrestling, is something that I truly love, value, and support. Long after I've left these boards, I will continue to come back and read what's new. Why? I really believe in what we're doing here & am very proud to be a member of this community.

I put a lot of time, effort, and focus, into this project (and all of them before this), so, it's great to see others valuing said dedication. Honestly, I don't know If I could go without a diary at this point. haha. It's become so fused with my daily process that I can't foresee a day without it.

The story of John Greed is both interesting and cathartic in a way. While I'm not an addict myself, or much of a self-defeater much anymore, there is a big part of me that really, genuinely, can relate with his journey. I've had friends with addiction problems, forged through my own depression awhile back, and really see our paths quite the same. Either way, now at an amazing part of my life (on the verge of getting married in 2 weeks or so), I still find it very easy to 'tell his story' without having to truly be in that mindset anymore.

I guess, when it all comes down to it, I love Pro Wrestling, I love to write, and I absolutely love the creative process of development (ie: characters, storylines, etc.). Thank you all, without sounding too 'shout from the roof tops', for your continued support as a writer here. You'll never truly know, outside of your own experiences as writers here, what it means to me. I am truly in homage of you all.

Cheers.

E-V

Wow!

What he said! lol:D

I'd just like to add my thanks to everyone who voted for both me and all of the other guys, it is the readers of the diary and their interactions which provide me with the spur to carry on. Thanks for reading, and if, like me, you've been sittng on the fence for an absolute age deciding on whether or not you want to put your own vision onto electronic print then take my advice and go for it! This is a friendly community, always happy to help with a little advice and constructive criticism and the buzz you get from people talking and debating about your version of history or your take on the Cornellverse is worth the hours that you inevitably have to invest in the creative process!

Thanks again for reading and interacting.

Archived