All Points Bulletin (APB)

Huntman

I can't wait for this game. I pre-ordered it on Steam and I'm just pumped getting to play and have early access. Along with some other cool features.

Stupid...Steam..add-ons..

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone else pre-ordered or planning on getting, and if so. Cop or GANGSTA YO G HOMIE *gets shot*

But yeah. I'm planning on being a cop (lol just like I was going to be in real life until I saw my brother in action, so now I'm going to be a history teacher)...and if there was a topic already about this...

Khannnnnn...

But yeah. Game looks pretty beast and I always need a partner in crime.

I remember playing a game with this exact name on my old Amstrad 464+. From what I remember it had you in the role of a police officer (perhaps just a car) chasing people down from an overhead view. It was fun. I wonder if this game is related to it.... :)

Yeah, plus customization in the game is just...amazing. I've never seen such detailed features for creating a character.

You can make your own tattoos, designs, it is just awesome.

Oh and if you didn't know. There is also a music editor to create themes. Which you hear when you complete a mission. And if you kill a person. They hear the theme...

Oh plus it is hooked up to a Last.FM thing. So that is awesome.

But today I am sad. They pushed the early access until the 12th because of problems. D: Lame.

But yeah. If we get enough people playing, which we may or may not, we can start our own Enforcers squad or Criminal gang.

Yeah, plus customization in the game is just...amazing. I've never seen such detailed features for creating a character.

You can make your own tattoos, designs, it is just awesome.

Oh and if you didn't know. There is also a music editor to create themes. Which you hear when you complete a mission. And if you kill a person. They hear the theme...

Oh plus it is hooked up to a Last.FM thing. So that is awesome.

But today I am sad. They pushed the early access until the 12th because of problems. D: Lame.

But yeah. If we get enough people playing, which we may or may not, we can start our own Enforcers squad or Criminal gang.

Stop getting me excited:D Dammit I found out about this game too early. You should have posted this in three weeks:p

Stop getting me excited:D Dammit I found out about this game too early. You should have posted this in three weeks:p

Well if you insist.

Like any MMO, you have to pay for stuff. HOWEVER! You can create themes, designs, and clothing, and maybe cars for coins in the game OR more play time in the game.

I remember playing a game with this exact name on my old Amstrad 464+. From what I remember it had you in the role of a police officer (perhaps just a car) chasing people down from an overhead view. It was fun. I wonder if this game is related to it.... :)

Yeah, I had APB on the Amiga, top down view driving around and you got to interrogate them by furiously moving the joystick left and right :).

Oh and I forgot to mention. While watching some podcasts for APB.

There are two server types. Chaos and Standard Rules.

Chaos means you can kill anyone with or without a reason if you are a cop.

Standard meaning you need a reason if you are a cop. Like someone trying to jack a car.

So I think that is pretty awesome.

Bah, gonna have to hook my desktop back up tonight to try this out.

Time to see how close to my vision of Billy Bob, the fat redneck cop with a confederate flag emblazoned pick-up truck police vehicle, can be made.

And what is so awesome about the game. It will be possible to make :D

Someone has a Pedo-Bear van....

Archived