Works who have started Dojos in your game

Quite a few have popped up as of December 2020 in my game. No graduates besides the default workers who debuted throughout the ten years because I didn't change the year that random workers start to enter the game world (2026). So I still have a few years before I see any randoms.

These are the workers who have gone on to open their own dojo:

• Alex Braun (55)
  • Bob Casey (42)
  • Decimalo (42)
  • Wendy Anderson (42)
  • Enygma (80)
  • Java (80)
  • Keita Fukao (43)
  • Pit Bull Brown (51)
  • Sam Keith (80)
  • Calvin Dark (42)
  • Johnny Martin (78)
  • Yatsuhiro Atshushi (42)

EDIT: Added dojo reputation.

Land Mass started one of my long-term games. Unsurprisingly most people that come out of it suck ass.

Did they at least come out fat? That was Land Mass' biggest commodity. I could definitely see him teaching people how to maintain a rotund physique, while staving off heart attacks, and staying in ring-ish shape.

I edited my original post with each dojos reputation. The first to start wasn't until 2017 and all the rest followed the past three years. Pretty interesting that people like Enygma and Sam Kieth - who are legends - have an 80 reputation dojo (though until wrestlers are generated that can't go up or down) and Johnny Martin has a 78. Somebody who has been on the indy circuit his entire career. Though his skills really are good.

I edited my original post with each dojos reputation. The first to start wasn't until 2017 and all the rest followed the past three years. Pretty interesting that people like Enygma and Sam Kieth - who are legends - have an 80 reputation dojo (though until wrestlers are generated that can't go up or down) and Johnny Martin has a 78. Somebody who has been on the indy circuit his entire career. Though his skills really are good.

What's Martin's Respect? I think in past games that determined a dojo's prestige.

In my RL/C-Verse merged game Kamala sucks big time (but is a positive worker) so it's not suprising that the workers from his dojo suck. I so wish that there was someway we could edit, in-game, when dojos start pumping out workers. I started my game in 1991 without editing the default date. Now it's going to be a long time before those dojo's pump random people out.

In my RL/C-Verse merged game Kamala sucks big time (but is a positive worker) so it's not suprising that the workers from his dojo suck. I so wish that there was someway we could edit, in-game, when dojos start pumping out workers. I started my game in 1991 without editing the default date. Now it's going to be a long time before those dojo's pump random people out.

Make it the first thing on your to-do list, right after you install a mod. I've done that since 08, really. It's one reason why I set my mod to December of 09. If people want to change it to be further in the future, they can but random workers coming out from February on (or sooner, in the case of non-wrestlers) is just how I like it.

Archived