Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2

GatorBait19

I can't wait for this game to come out. I saw the trailer a couple of days ago and the action looks great. First one was a fun play and could see Lucas maybe doing a movie based off the first one (for more money for him of course). The story line was one of the best I have ever seen on a video game.

I didnt play the 1st one. What was the story behind it?

SPOILER!!!!

Pretty much it is what happens between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope. Vader is trying to kill off the remaining Jedi's and he finds Starkiller and power offspring of two Jedi's. He then trains Starkiller to be his apprentince (and just like Trump) he got fired (only after the Emperor found out and then it's later revealed to be a big master plan so Starkiller would lead them to the Rebels). Pretty much Starkiller now fights between what he's done and now being good.

Once again a great storyline, I probably played it about 4 times. Gameplay was wonder, graphic amazing, all in all I would have given it 5 out 5.

Didn't play the game, but I like the actor who played the main guy. One of the only things I liked in two largely irritating shows (Smallville & Battlestar).

He did a role on Dexter as well, he played it well. Like I said they could turn this into a movie, The storyline is there and the players are as well.

Nothing you say it making any sense.

Vote: Self

Oh I really hated that show by the end. Had a lot of cool concepts and characters, but it systematically made me hate every single one of them by the beginning of the last season. A lot of it was personal problems. Less "this is bad tv" and more "I don't personally relate to this character or care about this problem". I found it unsatisfying, as I had nobody left to root for, so the fourth season was a chore to get through, and I regret having spent so much money on it.

I'm probably a little unfair in my judgement, the earlier seasons went down a lot smoother. In fact I thought the attacked-every-30ish-minutes episode was pretty ace.

Archived