DOTM: Cornellverse Poll

Cornellverse DOTM nominee's:

• [thread=73040]Infinitywpi's "Welcome ,You know the Drill. CZCW dynasty"[/thread]
  • [thread=99891]Remianen's "QAW Forever: The revolution WILL be televised"[/thread]
  • [thread=131262]Eisen-verse's "The Infamous, Rebellious, Suicidal… 4C; The Evolution of GREED"[/thread]
  • [thread=105836]Jamess Casey's "SWF: Who Is Richard Eisen?"[/thread]
  • [thread=72945]angeldelayette's fantastic "USPW: A Slow Ride to the Top"[/thread]
  • [thread=82514]Bigpapa42's "Total Championship Wrestling: Tuesday Night Wars"[/thread]
  • [thread=47928]Phantom Stranger's "TCW: A Quiet Retirement"[/thread]
  • [thread=75205]DragonMack's "The David Mack Chronicles: NYCW- The Homecoming"[/thread]

My vote goes to the guy I nominated, Dragonmack and his homecoming to NYCW. He has continued his quality output, and built to an outstanding King of New York tournament. From a personal standpoint, the highlight of this past month is the return of Ota, Warrior of Darkness' silent promos, including a shuriken, no less.

I voted for James Casey, based largely on how he booked the rise of Rich Money and how he managed to keep Remo & Faith relevant instead of treading water. Sure it was a transitional program, but he made it compelling (granted, not hard to do with a worker of Faith's stature). I also like the dynamic of Gilmore and McClean, though I think holding Angry down is a travesty!

Thank you to everyone who voted for my 4C project this month. Honestly, very cool. I truly appreciate it. :D It's great to know that all the hard work that goes into planning, implementing, and writing, is strong enough to warrant such an award!

Also, with that in mind, the results for "New Year's Eve Clash" just went up if you want to give it a read!

Cheers.

E-V

Congrats Eisen-verse!

I'd also like to thank everyone who nominated and voted for me. I'll get one before the year is out (hopefully).

Congrats Eisen on your victory and don't worry Remi, it only took me 4 diaries and 3 years to win one, I am sure you will do better. :)

Congrats on your victory Eisenverse.. I'll admit there's a fair few diaries I need to catch up on, get acquainted with (this month's winning entry incoluded), my reading's been slipping lately and I would have put a vote this month but it doesn't help however when my internet at home goes down for a whole week.

Archived