USPW - What? This Again?

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28579" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:center;"><div><strong><em>USPWrestling.com...</em></strong><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">USPW FREEDOM FIGHT!</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> Saturday Week 4 April 2010</span></em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>Submission Match: Enygma vs. Acid</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em> Nikolai Taktarov vs. Jack America</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em> USPW National Title Match, Hardcore Match: Nicky Champion defends vs. Bruce The Giant</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em> USPW Women's Title Match: Raven Robinson defends vs. Belle Bryden</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em> USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The People's Team defends vs. The Titans</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em> Shawn Gonzalez vs. James Prudence</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em> USPW World Title Match, Steel Cage Match (Pinfalls/Submissions/Escaping The Cage As Ways To Win): Chris Caulfield defends vs. Darryl Devine</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em> </em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em> </em></strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em><span style="font-size:8px;">Heels are listed first except in the case of title matches. In title matches, the champion is listed first.</span></em></strong></span></p><p></p></div></div><div></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p> ...</p>

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Submission Match: Enygma vs. Acid

Nikolai Taktarov vs. Jack America

USPW National Title Match, Hardcore Match: Nicky Champion defends vs. Bruce The Giant

USPW Women's Title Match: Raven Robinson defends vs. Belle Bryden

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The People's Team defends vs. The Titans

Shawn Gonzalez vs. James Prudence

USPW World Title Match, Steel Cage Match (Pinfalls/Submissions/Escaping The Cage As Ways To Win): Chris Caulfield defends vs. Darryl Devine

2 wins ain't bad.

<p>Submission Match: <strong>Enygma</strong> vs. Acid</p><p>

Nikolai Taktarov vs. <strong>Jack America</strong></p><p>

USPW National Title Match, Hardcore Match: Nicky Champion defends vs. <strong>Bruce The Giant</strong></p><p>

USPW Women's Title Match: <strong>Raven Robinson</strong> defends vs. Belle Bryden</p><p>

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: <strong>The People's Team</strong> defends vs. The Titans</p><p>

<strong>Shawn Gonzalez</strong> vs. James Prudence</p><p>

USPW World Title Match, Steel Cage Match (Pinfalls/Submissions/Escaping The Cage As Ways To Win): <strong>Chris Caulfield</strong> defends vs. Darryl Devine</p>

<p><span style="font-family:Arial;">Submission Match: Enygma vs. </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Acid</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>

Nikolai Taktarov</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> vs. Jack America</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

USPW National Title Match, Hardcore Match: </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Nicky Champion</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> defends vs. Bruce The Giant</span></p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>Somehow, someway.</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

USPW Women's Title Match: Raven Robinson defends vs. </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Belle Bryden</strong></span></p><p>

<span style="font-family:Arial;"><em>Time for a change</em></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>The People's Team</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> defends vs. The Titans</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Shawn Gonzalez</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> vs. James Prudence</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

USPW World Title Match, Steel Cage Match (Pinfalls/Submissions/Escaping The Cage As Ways To Win): </span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong>Chris Caulfield</strong></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"> defends vs. Darryl Devine</span></p>

<p>Submission Match: <strong>Enygma </strong>vs. Acid</p><p>

<strong>Nikolai Taktarov</strong> vs. Jack America</p><p>

USPW National Title Match, Hardcore Match: <strong>Nicky Champion</strong> defends vs. Bruce The Giant</p><p>

USPW Women's Title Match: <strong>Raven Robinson</strong> defends vs. Belle Bryden</p><p>

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The People's Team defends vs. <strong>The Titans</strong></p><p>

USPW World Title Match, Steel Cage Match (Pinfalls/Submissions/Escaping The Cage As Ways To Win): <strong>Chris Caulfield</strong> defends vs. Darryl Devine</p>

<p>Submission Match: Enygma vs. <strong>Acid</strong></p><p>

USPW National Title Match, Hardcore Match: <strong>Nicky Champion</strong> defends vs. Bruce The Giant</p><p>

USPW Women's Title Match: Raven Robinson defends vs. <strong>Belle Bryden</strong></p><p>

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: <strong>The People's Team</strong> defends vs. The Titans</p><p>

Shawn Gonzalez vs. <strong>James Prudence</strong></p><p>

USPW World Title Match, Steel Cage Match (Pinfalls/Submissions/Escaping The Cage As Ways To Win): Chris Caulfield defends vs. <strong>Darryl Devine</strong></p>

USPW National Title Match, Hardcore Match: <strong>Nicky Champion defends</strong> vs. Bruce The Giant</p><p>

USPW Women's Title Match: Raven Robinson defends vs. <strong>Belle Bryden</strong></p><p>

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The People's Team defends vs. <strong>The Titans</strong></p><p>

USPW World Title Match, Steel Cage Match (Pinfalls/Submissions/Escaping The Cage As Ways To Win): <strong>Chris Caulfield defends</strong> vs. Darryl Devine</p>

-<em>Enygma's a main eventer, and I don't think Acid has climbed that far</em></p><p>

-<em>The russian monster is getting a fantastic push and can beat a user character</em></p><p>

USPW National Title Match, Hardcore Match: Nicky Champion defends <strong>vs.</strong> Bruce The Giant</p><p>

-<em>The hardest one to call because Bruce starts with creative control, and I don't see Nicky losing, but I really want him to win. I'm going with some sort of draw.</em></p><p>

-<em>I haven't followed this feud like I should have, so the champion defends.</em></p><p>

-<em>The Titans start out really over and I don't think the People's Team are quite at that level yet. Though a win for them wouldn't shock me, since the Titans are probably above the belts.</em></p><p>

-<em>Pushing the Hardcore group towards the top of the company, where Gonzalez would make a good challenger for Caulfield</em></p><p>

USPW World Title Match, Steel Cage Match (Pinfalls/Submissions/Escaping The Cage As Ways To Win): <strong>Chris Caulfield</strong> defends vs. Darryl Devine</p><p>

-<em>Devine has stepped it up huge, but Caulfield isn't ready to drop yet.</em></p>

Submission Match: Enygma vs. Acid

Enygma takes this after some blatant cheating, it helps to keep the feud going a little further by having the heel take the first big match and it also helps to further establish Enygma as a heel.

Taktarov has debut strong, plus Jack America is a jobber to the stars.

USPW National Title Match, Hardcore Match: Nicky Champion defends vs. Bruce The Giant

I'll for some kind of schmozz non finish, Champion keeps the belt but still can't quite get that big win over Bruce The Giant.

USPW Women's Title Match: Raven Robinson defends vs. Belle Bryden

Belle's good enough to take this belt and it just kind of feels like a title change could be due for the women just to freshen things up a bit.

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The People's Team defends vs. The Titans

A huge win for the champions, that will help to further put over their reign as a dominant one.

'The Brotherhood' need to look strong on their PPV debut.

USPW World Title Match, Steel Cage Match (Pinfalls/Submissions/Escaping The Cage As Ways To Win): Chris Caulfield defends vs. Darryl Devine

Devine has looked impressive, rising from midcard also ran to legit main eventer but I just don't see Caulfield dropping the belt yet...infact what I do forsee is further problems between Devine and Seduction after this match is through.

<p>Submission Match:<strong> Enygma</strong> vs. Acid</p><p>

Nikolai Taktarov vs. <strong>Jack America</strong></p><p>

Shawn Gonzalez vs. <strong>James Prudence</strong></p><p>

<p>Bloodstone? In USPW? Way to keep us on our toes sir</p><p> </p><p>

Submission Match: <strong>Enygma</strong> vs. Acid</p><p>

This is solely based on how much they earn. I would LOVE to have this match in HIW</p><p> </p><p>

Nikolai needs to build some serious anti-USA heat</p><p> </p><p>

USPW National Title Match, Hardcore Match: <strong>Nicky Champion </strong>defends vs. Bruce The Giant</p><p>

Im going to have to go DQ. Putting this on Bruce is a waste</p><p> </p><p>

Time for a change</p><p> </p><p>

Too easy to have the big fellas win. Maybe a really cheesy USPW finish?</p><p> </p><p>

JP will get more beats before he gets his own back</p><p> </p><p>

USPW World Title Match, Steel Cage Match (Pinfalls/Submissions/Escaping The Cage As Ways To Win): Chris Caulfield defends vs. <strong>Darryl Devine</strong></p><p>

I just think Devine has built really well</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><em><strong>A Question For My Readers:</strong></em></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28579" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:center;"><div><em>The question is simply this: would there be some form of backlash within my reading community if I went to a more erratic schedule? This means not necessarily posting every Wednesday but posting whenever I finish the writeup for the card. The positive on this is obviously more cards will generally be made. The negative is that it will leave less time for predictions to be made. I will still be doing the 24 hour warning, of course. So everyone will know when the next card is to be posted. So what say ye my readers of USPW - What? This Again?</em></div></div><div><p></p></div></blockquote></div><p></p>

<em>Enygma is paid WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much to lose this one, I think. Keep this feud going!</em></p><p><em>

</em></p><p>

<strong> Nikolai Taktarov </strong>vs. Jack America</p><p>

<em>Obviously you want to put Taktarov over. And, also, Jack America has a way of losing big matches.</em></p><p> </p><p>

USPW National Title Match, Hardcore Match: Nicky Champion defends vs. <strong>Bruce The Giant</strong></p><p>

<em>I'm going against the grain. BTG wins a hardcore match for some reason...thanks to creative control.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em> USPW Women's Title Match: Raven Robinson defends vs. <strong>Belle Bryden</strong></p><p>

<em>Change we can believe in!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em> USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: <strong>The People's Team defends</strong> vs. The Titans</p><p>

<em>Or, as Des Davids would say: "Blue! 42! Down...set...defense!"</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em> <strong>Shawn Gonzalez</strong> vs. James Prudence</p><p>

<em>If Prudence goes over Gonzalez, you'll never hear the end of it backstage.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em> USPW World Title Match, Steel Cage Match (Pinfalls/Submissions/Escaping The Cage As Ways To Win):<strong> Chris Caulfield defends</strong> vs. Darryl Devine</p><p>

<em>Not yet, Darryl. Not yet.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

</em>Fan Sign: <strong>Des Davids For Heisman!</strong></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><em>Somewhere around a 24 hour warning for predictions for USPW Freedom Fight. So far, I have received predictions from:</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

MichiganHero</em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

MorenoKing24</em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

Jingo</em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

20LEgend</em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

Emark</em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

blewrider1980</em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

Rayelek</em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

Tigerkinney</em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

Dragonmack</em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

Boltinho</em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

TheLeviticalLawKid3</em></strong></p><p><strong><em> </em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

Thank you to everyone who has predicted so far and for the comments as well.</em></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p>

USPW World Title Match, Steel Cage Match (Pinfalls/Submissions/Escaping The Cage As Ways To Win): <strong>Chris Caulfield defends</strong> vs. Darryl Devine</p>

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_FreedomFight.jpg

USPW FREEDOM FIGHT!

Saturday Week 4 April 2010

Attendance: 15,000

Overall Rating: B

PPV Buyrate: .66

Match #1

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Enygma_alt1jt.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Acid.jpg

Submission Match

Enygma vs. Acid

[Our show opens up right inside the ring where our opening match is the submission match between Enygma and Acid. There are no countouts, no DQs and no pinfalls in this matchup. It's submission only between the two silent men. The first few minutes were spent with some back and forth technical wrestling with neither man gaining a sustained advantage. The first turning point in the match came when Enygma escaped outside the ring but Acid wasn't letting him simply stay out there. Acid bounced off the ropes and then leaped over the top rope and onto Enygma outside the ring! The crowd went wild for that move! Acid popped up to his feet and grabbed Enygma, tossing him back inside the ring. Acid walked around ringside and picked up a chair, sliding it in the ring and then sliding in as well. He kicked Enygma in the gut -- DDT on the chair! Enygma falls over onto his back and Acid looks around through the holes in the mask for a moment and then he sets the chair up. He bounces off the ropes and jumps over Enygma, springboards off the chair to the top rope -- Triple Jump Moonsault! He connected and makes the cover but there are no pinfalls in this match!]

[Acid spent the next few minutes in control and went for the Acidity Test but Enygma got to the ropes before Acid could lock the hold in and referee Wilson Carlisle broke the hold. When Acid came back over Enygma struck him with a low blow. The referee could only stand there and watch because there are no disqualifications in this bout. Enygma rose to his feet and put the boots to Acid, grabbing the chair that is still in the ring -- BANG! He brought the chair down on Acid's back! Acid sold it like he was shot! Enygma dropped the chair and grabbed the ankle of Acid -- slamming it down on the mat! Acid grabbed his ankle in pain but no sound escaped his mouth. Enygma picked up the ankle again and slammed it onto the mat a second time! Enygma grabbed the chair and he hooked Acid's ankle in the chair before exiting the ring and climbing the turnbuckles. Enygma leaps -- stomps right on the chair! He might have broken Acid's ankle! Enygma slides the chair out of the ring and hooks Acid's ankle -- Enygma Variation! Enygma has his finisher on Acid in the middle of the ring! Acid fights! He struggles! He taps out! Acid taps out!]

Winner: Enygma (Via Submission @ 13:20)

Match Rating: B

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TravisCentury.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ShawnGonzalez_jhd.jpg

[We head backstage to the locker room of the Hardcore Brotherhood. Standing within that locker room are the leader, the Hardcore Pastor Travis Century and the man once known as The Lone Wolf Shawn Gonzalez. Century has his forehead pressed to Gonzalez's.]

Travis Century

"Brother Gonzalez, tonight you have the opportunity to put the fear of hardcore into that man, that so-called Dude James Prudence. We already took out his friend James Justice. Justice will not be returning to this company because of our hardcore mission. We only pledge our allegiance to the hardcore, to the brotherhood. Tonight, Prudence will feel our pain."

[Gonzalez simply nods and the two pat each other on the back as we head back to the ring.]

Match #2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/RandallHopkirk_jhdangel.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JackAvatar_dse81.jpg

[Jack America came out to the ring handing out small American flag replicas. The crowd went wild with a 'USA' chant as the match got started between these two athletes. America did his best to start the match off quickly, using his speed and flying advantage over Taktarov but the Russian barely sold any of the offense by America. Instead, the large Russian caught America when he went for a cross body press and America was brought down with a backbreaker. Taktarov played to the crowd for a moment and then picked up America and sent him to the ropes -- Russian Sickle! America flipped inside out with that Russian Sickle! Taktarov picked up America -- Russian Slam! Taktarov made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: Nikolai Taktarov (Via Pinfall @ 10:03)

Match Rating: B-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/AliciaStrong.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/NickyChampion.jpg

[We headed backstage following that match where Nicky Champion is stretching and getting warmed up for his match tonight with Bruce The Giant. The camera pans back and shows Alicia Strong standing there watching him with a smile on her face.]

Alicia Strong

"You're going to do great tonight, Nicky."

[Nicky nodded and turned toward Alicia, smiling a little bit himself.]

Nicky Champion

"Alicia, maybe later, like, after the show. Maybe you would like to come out with me and celebrate?"

Alicia Strong

"I would be honored."

[Nicky smiles wider and brighter and heads out of the locker room. His title defense is next!]

Match #3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/NickyChampion.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/BrucetheGiant.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_National.jpg

USPW National Title Match

Hardcore Match

Nicky Champion defends vs. Bruce The Giant

[Our first title match of the evening features Nicky Champion defending the National title in a Hardcore match against Bruce The Giant. Bruce is the first man to walk down toward the ring. He gets about halfway down the ramp when -- WHAM! He gets nailed with a chair in the back! Nicky Champion has shown up and in a big way! Nicky hits Bruce in the back again and Bruce struggles to keep his footing but he doesn't go down! Nicky Champion jumps on Bruce The Giant's back and wraps his arms around him in a Sleeperhold! NO! Make that a rear-naked choke! Bruce's arms are flailing and he's staggering down toward ringside carrying the USPW National Champion on his back! Bruce gets down to the ring itself and reaches behind him. He grabs Nicky Champion and flings him into the ring! What power shown by Bruce! Bruce enters the ring and both men get to their feet -- Bruce mows Nicky down with a clothesline! Bruce pulls Nicky to his feet and whips him hard into the turnbuckle! Bruce charges in -- Nicky moves! Bruce hits chest-first in the turnbuckle! Nicky throws a shoulder to the back of the knee of Bruce The Giant! Bruce begins to buckle slightly but he grabs the turnbuckle to keep upright!]

[Nicky kept on the offensive for a couple of minutes, bringing Bruce down to both knees! The crowd really got into it with Hawkeye! Nicky bounced off the ropes and charged Bruce -- GOOZLE! Bruce The Giant Goozled Nicky Champion! Bruce pushes to his feet and turns, raising Nicky Champion in the air. He walks over to the ropes -- Giant Choke Slam over the top rope! Nicky's body curls into itself! He looks like he was the victim of a car wreck! Bruce steps over the top rope and out of the ring. He picks up Nicky Champion and tosses him over his shoulder walking up toward the ramp. He climbs the ramp and sets Nicky down! Nicky throws punches! He comes to life with the crowd chanting: 'Champ-ion! Champ-ion!' Nicky hits a couple of kneelifts to the large chest of the 600 pound Bruce The Giant. Nicky pulls Bruce down and hooks a front face lock! Is he going to try to suplex the 7'4" 600 pound giant??!! Bruce blocks the suplex attempt and wraps his hand around the throat of Nicky Champion -- GIANT CHOKE SLAM OFF THE RAMP TO THE FLOOR BELOW! Bruce stands tall staring down at the bottom of the ramp. Someone comes running from the back.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/AliciaStrong.jpg

[it's Alicia Strong! Alicia looks scared as she moves down the ramp and climbs down. Alicia looks to the referee and tells him to call off the match. The referee thinks for a moment and then calls for the bell.]

Winner: Bruce The Giant (Via Referee Stoppage @ 8:27; Bruce The Giant wins the USPW National title)

Match Rating: C+

[Alicia Strong stands over Nicky, yelling for EMTs. It doesn't look like these two will be going out tonight. EMTs come from the back carrying a stretcher. They work, sliding a neck brace on Nicky Champion. Alicia does everything she can, looking scared, with tears sliding down her cheeks. The EMTs help Nicky to the back on the stretcher and Alicia goes with him.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TysonBaine_alt1.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/T-Rex_alt1.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/FreddieDatsun.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DesDavids-1-1.jpg

[A video plays hyping the USPW World Tag Team titles match scheduled for later on tonight as The People's Team defend against The Titans! What role will Shane Sneer play in this epic battle?]

Match #4

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/RavenNightfall_alt2.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/BelleBryden.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_Womens.jpg

USPW Women's Title Match

Raven Robinson defends vs. Belle Bryden

[Our lone women's bout on the show. However, this is what sets USPW apart from the other two big leagues. The women's division with two excellent female wrestlers. This match was a back and forth contest that started with some good technical wrestling as both women took to the mat in an even fashion. The first turning point came when Belle missed a clothesline in the corner and Raven took Belle down with a monkey flip! She made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- Kickout! Raven picked up Belle -- Snap Suplex! A great move by the Women's Champion! Raven body slammed Belle to the mat and then took to the top turnbuckle -- flying elbow -- missed! Belle rolled out of the way! Belle grabbed Raven -- German Suplex with a bridge: 1 -- 2 -- Kickout! Belle grabbed Raven and gave her slingshot, sending her throat-first into the middle rope! Belle made a quick cover: 1 -- 2 -- Raven gets her foot on the bottom rope -- 3! Referee Baby Jamie never saw Raven's foot on the bottom rope! Belle pushes it off and we have a new USPW Women's Champion!]

Winner: Belle Bryden (Via Pinfall @ 8:20; Belle Bryden wins the USPW Women's title)

Match Rating: C

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Devine_alt1.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Seduction.jpg

[We head back to the locker rooms as Belle Bryden escapes with the Women's title. Darryl Devine is sitting on the end of a bench with his arms around Seduction, who is leaning in to him.]

Darryl Devine

"Just think about it, Seduction. We are just a short amount of time away from my obtaining my dream. At the age of only 26, I have been one of the youngest men to compete within the old man's farm. Everyone said that it couldn't be done. Everyone said I was too injury prone. Everyone said that I didn't have the strength. Tonight, I am going to show that I do have the strength. I am going to accomplish my dream and become the next USPW World Champion! Then Wednesday night on USPW American Wrestling the stands are going to be filled with my fans wearing shirts that read 'Mighty Fine World Champion.' Of course they don't realize the fact that they will never live up to that title. The best that they can hope for is to live through me. I am a former two time National Champion and now the cream will rise to the top right through the blood of a Hardcore American."

Seduction

"And that will be Mighty Fine!"

[Darryl tugs on that collar around Seduction's neck again and pulls her in closer as we head back to the ring.]

Match #5

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/FreddieDatsun.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DesDavids-1-1.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TysonBaine_alt1.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/T-Rex_alt1.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ShaneSneer.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_Tag.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_Tag.jpg

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match

The People's Team defends vs. The Titans

[This is our third title match in a row and it should be a good one between these two evenly matched teams. The Titans definitely have the advantage when it comes to size and power but Des Davids adds some power of his own and Freddie Datsun has the fans to pull on with his American Everyman gimmick. Des has his own fans as well as evidenced by the sign: 'Des Davids For Heisman!' Tyson Baine and T-Rex started the match off strongly, using their power advantage to overtake both Datsun and Davids. Datsun was left inside the ring and the Titans tagged in and out. Baine and T-Rex sent Datsun to the ropes and brought him down with a double shoulderblock! T-Rex picked up Datsun and went to lock on the Jurassic Crush but Des Davids stepped in and hit a forearm to the back of the Jurassic Power to break up the hold. The referee moved to pull Davids out of the ring and T-Rex began choking Datsun on the middle rope! T-Rex bounced off the ropes and came running in -- Datsun moved! The American Everyman moved and T-Rex crotched himself on the middle rope! Datsun began crawling toward his corner and so did T-Rex. Both men made tags.]

[Des Davids was a house on fire when he came into the ring! He punched Baine! He punched T-Rex! Freddie Datsun came into the ring and battled with T-Rex! Davids lined up Baine -- Quarterback Sack! The move connected! Davids made the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3 -- 4 -- 5! There is no referee to make the count! He's over with Shane Sneer who jumped up on the apron! Datsun and T-Rex fall outside the ring and Davids walks over to Sneer. Davids grabs Sneer by the shirt collar but Tyson Baine sits up behind him! Baine gets to his feet and walks over to Davids, turning him around. He grabs Davids by the throat -- HADES BOMB! Baine picks up Davids by the throat -- HADES BOMB! Baine picks Davids up one more time -- HADES BOMB! Des Davids is down and out! His body is crumpled and Baine makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3! We have new USPW World Tag Team Champions!]

Winners: The Titans (Via Pinfall @ 8:01; The Titans win the USPW World Tag Team titles)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg

[We head back to the locker room area where the USPW World Champion 'The Hardcore American' Chris Caulfield is sitting on a work bench looking down at the USPW World title belt. After a moment or two, Chris looks up toward the camera.]

Chris Caulfield

"Darryl, I heard what you had to say earlier. You made some good points. This would be a dream fulfilled for you. This was a dream for me. But my dream is not going to be ended tonight. You were right about my blood being spilled in our match later tonight. I expect to bleed. I expect to pay the price tonight for the right to remain the USPW World Champion. But that is a price I am willing to pay. I never got by on my good looks or my Hollywood glamour or my connections. I got by on hard work and attitude and work ethic. Tonight, we are going to see how all of that pays off. Tonight, Darryl, the title is right here. Come and take it if you're man enough."

[Chris looks back down at the belt and we head back to the ring for our semi main event.]

Match #6

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ShawnGonzalez_jhd.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JamesPrudence.jpg

[James Prudence comes into this match fighting for the honor of his friend: James Justice. Not to mention the fact that The Hardcore Brotherhood attacked him as well. As Prudence came down to the ring and gave away his shades he was greeted with a chant of 'DUDE, DUDE, DUDE' from the crowd which he lovingly accepted. He slid into the ring and came face-to-face with the former Lone Wolf. Gonzalez shoved Prudence back but Prudence ducked a clothesline attempt and started hitting Gonzalez with forearm uppercuts to which the crowd responded with 'DUDE' to each hit! The last one sent Gonzalez through the ropes to the outside of the ring where he tried to regroup. Prudence was having none of that, though. He bounced off the ropes and came at Gonzalez with a baseball slide kick that knocked Gonzalez into the steel guardrail seperating the ringside area from the fans. Prudence raised his arm to another 'DUDE' chant! A few more forearm uppercuts and Prudence whipped Gonzalez toward the steps -- reversed! Prudence switched directions and used the momentum to climb the steps to the apron. He charged along the apron and caught Gonzalez with a cross body block to the floor below! Prudence escaped back inside the ring as two men came down from the back.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TravisCentury.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JDMorgan_alt.jpg

[Travis Century and JD Morgan met Shawn Gonzalez down at ringside. The three men spoke and then Gonzalez entered the ring. Gonzalez managed to whip Prudence to the ropes -- tripped by Morgan! The referee didn't see it! Morgan yanks Prudence out of the ring while Gonzalez has the attention of the referee! Morgan grabs Prudence by the head and runs him face-first into the ring post! The crowd boos as Morgan tosses the new Dude back inside the ring. Gonzalez takes over and turns his attention to the back of Prudence, leveling him with a sharp backbreaker and then a hard irish-whip into the turnbuckle. Prudence comes staggering out -- Power Slam by Gonzalez! Gonzalez makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- Kickout! Somehow Prudence managed to kick out! Gonzalez shook his head and picked up Prudence -- body slam -- NO! Prudence landed behind Gonzalez. He shoves Gonzalez chest-first into the ropes. Gonzalez staggers back -- belly to back suplex by Prudence! Prudence bridges into a cover:]

[...1...

...Shoulder Up!]

[Gonzalez barely got that shoulder up! Prudence reaches his feet and exits the ring, climbing the turnbuckles. Travis Century distracts Prudence for just long enough for Gonzalez to get up. He crotches Prudence in the corner and then climbs up, hooking Prudence -- Superplex! Prudence grabs his back in utter pain! Gonzalez comes over and grabs the legs of Prudence, turning him over -- Latino Crab!]

[Prudence reaches for the ropes!]

[Referee Baby Jamie asks Prudence if he wants to give!]

[Travis Century makes the sign of the cross outside the ring.]

[Prudence is almost to the ropes!]

[Prudence reaches...]

[PRUDENCE TAPS OUT! He taps out!]

Winner: Shawn Gonzalez (Via Submission @ 12:29)

Match #7

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Devine_alt1.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Seduction.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_World.jpg

USPW World Title Match

Steel Cage Match (Pinfalls/Submissions/Escaping The Cage As Ways To Win)

Chris Caulfield defends vs. Darryl Devine

[it is main event time here at USPW Freedom Fight and what a main event we should have! The steel cage is all set up and the challenger enters the ring first to massive boos from the crowd. 'Mighty Fine' Darryl Devine and Seduction pause at ringside. He tugs on her collar and then enters the ring. He runs his fingers along the bars for a moment, nodding to himself. The crowd absolutely explodes when the next music begins and out comes the USPW World Champion 'The Hardcore American' Chris Caulfield. Chris pauses midway down to the ring and takes off his bandana, giving it to a fan before he continues the rest of the way down to the ring. He steps inside and looks across at his opponent: Darryl Devine. Two men locked within the confines of the steel cage. Two men enter. One man leaves.]

[The match started regularly enough with a lockup in the center of the ring. Darryl Devine pushed Chris Caulfield back to the corner and Caulfield reversed it at the last moment and chopped the hell out of the chest of the challenger. Caulfield sent Devine out of the corner with a hip toss and then a clothesline followed that up making the crowd go wild! Caulfield pulled up Devine and sent him off to the ropes -- knee to the gut by Caulfield! Devine falls to his back and Caulfield makes a cover: 1 -- Kickout! Not even close this time! Caulfield gets up and he points toward the cage! He pulls Devine to his feet and grabs him by the back of the head. He runs toward the cage -- Devine blocks it at the last moment! Devine with a few elbow shots to Caulfield -- springboard sidekick! The Hardcore American falls to the mat. Devine looks to the cage and then grabs it, beginning to ascend the cage! It looks like he's trying to get out of here early! He gets a few rungs up when Caulfield reaches his feet. Caulfield grabs Devine and pulls him off the cage -- waistlock -- German Suplex!]

[The next few minutes are spent with Caulfield in total control over Devine. It is during this time that Devine felt the cold of the steel bars for the first time. Caulfield slammed Devine into the side of the cage so hard that even Seduction looked away and grimmaced. Devine showed some intestinal fortitude as he wasn't busted open by that first shot to the steel cage. Caulfield pulled Devine up and sent him to the ropes. The Champion lowered his head too soon and Devine kicked him hard in the head. Devine moved in quickly and grabbed Caulfield around the waist -- overhead belly to belly suplex! The move sent Caulfield careening into the cage! Devine is starting to stagger some at this point as he must have some obvious head injuries, right? Devine makes it over to Caulfield and pulls him up, beginning to grind his head against the steel cage! BANG! He rams Caulfield's head against the cage. BANG! BANG! Two more times and Caulfield is busted open just above his right eye. Devine pulls Caulfield back and kicks him in the gut -- DEVINE DREAM -- NO! Caulfield pushed Devine away and Devine banged heads with the referee! Both Devine and the referee went down and Caulfield just might have his chance to escape! Seduction yells at Devine, trying to get him to wake up as Caulfield walks to the side of the cage. Seduction comes around and slips something inside to Devine. She put something on his hand. Devine slowly moves to his feet as Caulfield is halfway up. Devine staggers over and begins to climb the cage. Devine catches with Caulfield and gives him two stiff punches to the ribs. The second one knocks Caulfield off the cage. Devine turns slightly -- flying fist drop off the cage! Caulfield is busted wide open! Devine pulls the referee over, still having what has turned out to be brass knuckles on his hand and he covers Caulfield:]

[...1...

...SHOULDER UP!]

[How in the world did Chris Caulfield get that shoulder up? Most men would be knocked unconcious! Devine got up and looked around for a moment, dropping the brass knuckles in the ring. He pulled Caulfield to his feet and backed him into the turnbuckle. A couple of european uppercuts and Devine lifts Caulfield onto the top turnbuckle. Devine climbs up as well -- Super Hurancanrana -- NO! Caulfield reversed it into a Super Sit-Out Power Bomb! The crowd begins a 'holy ****' chant! Devine has GOT to be dead, right? Caulfield uses the ropes to get to his feet. He grabs Devine and hooks him -- DANGER DROP! The Danger Drop connects! Both men lie on the mat. Caulfield is obviously exhausted after all he has been through. He finally manages to reach over and make the cover:]

[...1...

...SHOULDER UP!]

[The crowd is in absolute shock! Who has EVER kicked out of the Danger Drop??? Both men lie there trying to catch their breath for a moment and then Caulfield begins pushing toward his feet. He looks toward the door and begins staggering toward the exit -- Devine grabs his ankle! Devine uses seemingly all the energy he has left to trip Chris Caulfield and he hooks in a version of the Enygma Variation! An ankle lock with a leg grapevined. Caulfield shakes his head when asked by the referee if he wants to give up. Devine cinches the hold in tighter and Caulfield cries out in pain! His voice carrying into the first row as people look concerned for the Hardcore American who is also bleeding like a stuck pig. Referee Wilson Carlisle asks Caulfield again but Caulfield yells "NOOOO!!!!" Devine breaks the hold and pulls back from Caulfield. He looks around and then uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet. He walks over to the steel cage and begins climbing the cage. He gets about halfway up there as Caulfield begins crawling toward the door, using the ropes to help him along his way. Seduction comes running over toward the door. Caulfield reaches the door as Devine reaches the top of the cage. Seduction grabs the door -- SLAM! She slams it shut right in Chris Caulfield's face! But the violence of the slam made the cage wall shake! Devine fell from the top of the cage and crotched himself on the top rope before falling back into the ring!]

[both Caulfield and Devine lay inside the ring with Seduction wide-eyed at what she has done! Caulfield uses the ropes to pull himself back up. He's still right at the door! Seduction turns and looks and grabs the door again but so does Chris Caulfield! The Hardcore American keeps the door open for long enough as he jumps outside the ring! The bell sounds and this match is over!]

Winner: Chris Caulfield (Via Escaping The Cage @ 19:57; Chris Caulfield retains the USPW World title)

Match Rating: B+

[The crowd is in absolute shock as Chris Caulfield lies outside the ring wearing a crimson mask. Pandemonium ensues through the crowd as they realize that The Hardcore American is STILL the USPW World Champion! Referee Wilson Carlisle exits the ring and raises the arm of Caulfield, handing him the USPW World title belt as Seduction enters the cage to check on the wounded condition of Darryl Devine. What a match! What a show! We'll see you Wednesday night for USPW American Wrestling!]

USPWrestling.com...

We had a couple of perfect scores on the pay-per-view. Congratulations to xopher316 and jhd1!

Leader

1. xopher316=105 Wins

jhd1=105 Wins

3. Rayelek=104 Wins

4. 20LEgend=98 Wins

5. blewrider1980=97 Wins

6. Dragonmack=93 Wins

Tigerkinney=93 Wins

8. dse81=77 Wins

9. Huntman=74 Wins

10. Boltinho=65 Wins

11. Bigpapa42=61 Wins

12. bgbuff=58 Wins

critical-23=58 Wins

14. mcorey=49 Wins

15. TakerNGN74=42 Wins

16. TheLeviticalLawKid3=40 Wins

17. Timber=39 Wins

18. SeanMcFly=37 Wins

ChrisKid=37 Wins

20. Jingo=31 Wins

21. Jaded=27 Wins

22. Lexa90=24 Wins

23. tristram=23 Wins

24. Emark=20 Wins

25. Chikbot=17 Wins

26. SWF Fan=15 Wins

27. BHK1978=14 Wins

28. borman_48=9 Wins

29. Arogue=8 Wins

LoNdOn=8 Wins

31. smurphy1014=6 Wins

32. Hitman23=5 Wins

ewanite=5 Wins

MichiganHero=5 Wins

35. Greg McNeish=4 Wins

NeoMetsFan=4 Wins

MorenoKing24=4 Wins

A congratulations goes to both xopher316 and jhd1 for their victories in this prediction contest. It came down to that last pay-per-view with an honorable mention going to Rayelek who came into the pay-per-view with a slim lead.

All prediction scores will now be reset to 0 and a new prediction contest will begin.

Thanks again to everyone who's predicted so far! The predictions and comments really do help make this diary fun and worthwhile!

A special welcome to MorenoKing24 for his first predictions in the diary! Welcome!

And a special thank you to jhd1, FIN and all of the alt makers for really helping the look of this and other diaries!

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Wrestling Century" data-cite="Wrestling Century" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28579" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You brought this back? Awesome! I'll be sure to predict for the next show and I will subscribe to this thread!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><em>It will be good to have you back and you came back at the right time! The prediction contest just got reset back to 0 so everyone is starting fresh.</em></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28579" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div style="text-align:center;"><div><strong><em>USPWrestling.com...</em></strong><p><strong><em> </em></strong><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!</span></em></strong></p><p><strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> Wednesday Week 1 May 2010</span></em></strong></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em>Shawn Gonzalez vs. Jack America</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em> Anger and Andre Jones vs. Captain USA and MAW Wrestler American Patriot</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em> USPW World Television Title Match: Matthew Keith defends vs. American Elemental</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em> Johnny Bloodstone vs. Freddie Datsun</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em> Non Title: Enygma vs. Chris Caulfield</em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em> </em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em> </em></strong></span><span style="font-family:'Century Gothic';"><strong><em><span style="font-size:8px;">Heels are listed first except in the case of title matches. In title matches, the champion is listed first.</span></em></strong></span></p><p></p></div></div><div></div></blockquote></div><p></p><p> ...</p>

<p><strong>Shawn Gonzalez </strong>vs. Jack America</p><p>

<strong>Anger and Andre Jones </strong>vs. Captain USA and MAW Wrestler American Patriot</p><p>

<strong>USPW World Television Title Match: Matthew Keith defends</strong> vs. American Elemental</p><p>

<strong>Johnny Bloodstone </strong>vs. Freddie Datsun</p><p>

<strong>Non Title: Enygma vs. Chris Caulfield</strong></p><p> </p><p>

A respectable 4th, I'm pleased</p><p> </p><p>

If America's in your name your going down is the feel or this show, lol all 4 of them</p><p> </p><p>

Sign: Patriot = Jobber</p>

Archived