USPW - What? This Again?

Darryl Devine vs. Jack America

USPW Women's Title Match: Raven Robinson defends vs. Cherry Bomb

USPW World Television Title Match: Andre Jones defends vs. The Force

#1 Contender Match, Steel Cage Match: Bruce The Giant vs. Chris Caulfield

USPW National Title Match: Peter Valentine defends vs. Nicky Champion

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The People's Team defend vs. The Towers of Power

T-Rex vs. James Justice

USPW World Title Match: Enygma defends vs. Tyson Baine

Sign: Caulfield's gonna See Stars, Stripes and CHOKEslams!

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The People's Team defend vs. The Towers of Power

T-Rex vs. James Justice

T-Rex vs. James Justice

USPWrestling.com...

MAW THE RIP CHORD INVITATIONAL V RESULTS

Friday, Week 4, January 2010

Cameron Vessey defeated Darryl Devine...C-

ANGLE: Skit involving Rip Chord and Lisa Bowen...D

Findlay O'Farraday defeated Chris Caulfield...C-

Jay Chord defeated Casey Valentine...D+

Brett Starr defeated American Patriot...D-

ANGLE:Confrontation involving Chris Caulfield and Darryl Devine...C

Cameron Vessey defeated Findlay O'Farraday...D-

Brett Starr defeated Jay Chord...D

Cameron Vessey defeated Brett Starr for the Rip Chord Invitational Challenge title...D-

Will come back with reasons tomorrow if you haven't posted the show yet...

T-Rex vs. James Justice

Debut hype yo!

I promise to start reading more of the women's matches this time around.

I wanna see Jones MAKE this title again.

This is like Andre the Giant vs old school Tommy Dreamer IMO and Andre would give Tommy a beating but Dreamer will be back next time.

Hate Valentine but he got Strong by the junk so. . .

Too early for the title change.

T-Rex vs. James Justice

Hate T-Rex more than Giant Redwood. Happy Lexa? :p

Enygma is Kurt Angle in a mask IMO and can lock on the Ankle Lock from almost any angle. Right now, I am not buying Baine as too much of a monster.

T-Rex vs. James Justice

T-Rex vs. James Justice

T-Rex vs. James Justice

24 hour warning for predictions for USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams. So far, I have received predictions from:

20LEgend

Huntman

dse81

Boltinho

tristram

Rayelek

Tigerkinney

SeanMcFly

Lexa90

xopher316

jhd1

critical-23

smurphy1014

blewrider1980

Timber

Thank you to everyone who has predicted so far and for the comments as well.

T-Rex vs. James Justice

Could go either way but am hoping Chris Caulfield will win this match.

Its Time for a change.

T-Rex vs. James Justice

Should be a good match but I will go with Enygma on this one.

T-Rex vs. James Justice

T-Rex vs. James Justice

T-Rex vs. James Justice

T-Rex vs. James Justice

Fan sign:

Enygma:Demon Bane!!!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_StarsStripes-1.jpg

USPW STARS, STRIPES AND SLAMS!

Saturday Week 4 January 2010

Attendance: 14,957

Overall Rating: C+

PPV Buyrate: .57

[Red, white and blue fireworks explode at the top of the entranceway as we open up things within The Dust Bowl. 14,957 USPW fans are on their feet looking toward the cameras and mugging for them. A chant of 'USPW' begins in a small section of the crowd and then grows louder and louder. The cameras turn their focus on the two men standing within the ring...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DannyJillefski_alt1.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/EricTyler-1.jpg

[...It's top USPW announcers Danny Jillefski and Eric Tyler! The two men absorb in the cheers from the crowd for this first ever pay-per-view event for USPW.]

Eric Tyler

"Good evening everyone and welcome to United States Pro Wrestling! Welcome to our first ever pay-per-view event: Stars, Stripes And Slams! I'm Eric Tyler alongside Danny Jillefski and we are here in the Dust Bowl!"

[...The USPW chants nearly drown out Eric's words. The crowd is excited for this first ever pay-per-view event.]

Eric Tyler

"Tonight, you are going to see matches such as the debut of Jack America taking on Darryl Devine. You are going to see a #1 contendership match inside of a steel cage as Bruce The Giant takes on 'The Hardcore American' Chris Caulfield. You are going to see Enygma defend the USPW World title against Tyson Baine..."

Danny Jillefski

"And most importantly you are going to see and hear me tonight."

[...Boos reign in from the crowd...]

Danny Jillefski

"That's right USPW fans, you are going to get the honour of hearing me on commentary just like you do every Wednesday night on Sports America. Oh and you're stuck with this guy too. But at least you get me."

Eric Tyler

"I don't think the fans here in this arena are too happy about that, Danny. But what the fans here will be happy about is we have our opening bout coming up right now."

[...Eric move and exits the ring alongside Danny Jillefski.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW.jpg

Match #1

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Devine_alt1.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Seduction.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JackAvatar_dse81.jpg

[The crowd stood on their feet as the opening match brought Darryl Devine down to the ring with a chorus of boos. Devine paused and yelled at a fan carrying a 'Deport Devine!' sign before entering the ring along with Seduction. Then came the debut of Jack America. He handed out American flags on his way to the ring. Once he stepped inside, America was struck by several forearm blasts by Devine to start the match. Devine sent America to the ropes. America ducked a clothesline and turned -- Super Kick! He took Devine down with that hard kick underneath the chin. He made a quick cover: 1 -- 2 -- Kickout! America pulled Devine up and whipped him into the turnbuckle. America ran in -- Monkey Flip! Devine slides out of the ring quickly and looks to regroup with Seduction. America looks at Devine for a moment and then bounces off the ropes -- Somersault Plancha! He took Devine down outside the ring and almost took out Seduction at the same time! America got to his feet and began a chant of 'USA, USA, USA!' America picked up Devine and hit him with a few forearm shots. Then he leaped up on the apron, grabbing Devine by the wrist. He ran along the apron and then leaped, crashing Devine's wrist against the guardrail! The crowd cheered the move and then America tossed Devine back in the ring. America went to the top turnbuckle -- high angle senton bomb -- missed! Darryl Devine rolled out of the way! America grabs his back and Devine rolls him up...]

[...1...

...Shoulder Up!!...]

[...Devine pulls to his feet and picks up America -- Flapjack into a hangman! America grabs his throat in pain. Devine kicks him in the gut. He hooks America and then hooks the leg -- Fisherman's Buster! Devine gets to his feet and bows to boos from the crowd! Devine moves over and picks up America, sending him to the ropes -- Powerslam! Devine doesn't make a cover, instead moving America over to the corner. He heads up the turnbuckles -- Split-Legged Moonsault! Devine makes the cover...]

[...1...

...Foot on the ropes!...]

[...Devine pulls America to his feet and hooks a front facelock. He moves America to the center of the ring but America twists out of the hold. He kicks Devine in the gut and then slides around into a reverse waistlock -- German Suplex! Devine gets folded up like an accordian! America gets the 'USA' chants from the crowd and looks around for a moment. America hooks Devine -- camel clutch! Devine tells the referee no! He doesn't want to give it up! Seduction climbs up on the apron, getting the referee's attention. Referee Baby Jamie tries to get her down. America releases Devine and comes walking over. He gives Seduction a chance to get down from the apron herself as Devine rolls out of the ring. Devine walks around and grabs a chair, sliding back in the ring. America walks back toward him as Devine uses his body to shield the chair so America cannot see it. America reaches down and pulls Devine up by the hair -- chairshot to the ribs! America doubles over and Devine tosses the chair outside the ring -- Devine Dream Drop! The crowd boos as Devine covers America. Seduction moves down off the apron and Baby Jamie turns around as Devine hooks the leg...]

[...1...

...3...!]

Winner: Darryl Devine (Via Pinfall @ 9:41)

Match Rating: B-

[The crowd here at The Dust Bowl was definitely upset over the cheating ways of Darryl Devine. They turned their eyes up toward the USPW-Tron as it lit up. The USPW-Tron showed an indoor American football field. Standing in front of the camera is Randy Moss, football star of the New England Patriots. Then another man shows up with a football in hand...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/mattkeithf.jpg

[...It's Matthew Keith! Matthew looks to Randy Moss and hikes the ball. He begins throwing to Moss in several different pass routes. The passes don't miss and neither does Randy Moss. After several different passes, Randy returns to Matthew...]

Matthew Keith

"Watch this."

[...Matthew takes a few steps back and then steps forward and throws the football up high through the air. He looks at the camera and then begins running forward. The camera follows the football as it moves through the air and then drops perfectly into Matthew Keith's hands in the end zone. Matthew looks up toward the camera...]

Matthew Keith

"Absolutely Perfect."

[...'Perfection' Matthew Keith making his debut in the ring this Wednesday night on USPW American Wrestling!]

Match #2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/RavenNightfall_alt2.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/CherryBomb_jhd1.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_Womens.jpg

USPW Women's Title Match

Raven Robinson defends vs. Cherry Bomb

[Our first title match of the evening and this one is for the USPW Women's title. The Champion Raven Robinson has a definite advantage in both wrestling skill and sanity. It is pretty well-known that Cherry Bomb has lost her mind here lately. Though Cherry Bomb is definitely a tough brawler and it showed within the beginning of this match as she attacked Raven with hard chops and then grabbed her by the hair and spun her around, slamming her face-first into the mat. Cherry Bomb picked up Raven and hooked her in a front facelock. She raised her up in a vertical suplex position and let the blood run to the head of Raven Robinson. After about thirty seconds -- Brainbuster! Cherry Bomb made a quick cover: 1 -- 2 -- Kickout! Cherry Bomb got up and screamed at the referee, who didn't back down. Cherry turned back to Raven -- Small package: 1 -- 2 -- Kickout! Cherry got back up quickly and put a couple of stomps to the stomach of Raven Robinson. She picked up Raven and flung her outside the ring. Cherry exited the ring after her and grabbed Raven by the hair! She ran toward the ring post -- Raven put on the brakes and sent Cherry Bomb crashing into the ring post instead! Raven rolled inside the ring and waited in a far corner. Cherry began pulling her own hair out before entering the ring at the nine count. Raven bounced off the ropes -- cross body block into a pinfall...]

[...1...

...Shoulder Up!...]

[...Raven got up and pulled Cherry Bomb up with her. She sent her into the turnbuckle and then climbed up, raining punches down on Cherry. Bet you can't guess how many! Ten? You're right! Raven dropped down and hip tossed Cherry Bomb out of the corner. Raven bounced off the ropes -- Dropkick! The crowd really got behind Raven as she got to her feet. She came over and picked up Cherry Bomb but was caught with three punches to the stomach. Cherry Bomb pulled Raven between her legs. She yanked at her hair before lifting Raven up for the Cherry Bomb -- Raven wiggled free and landed on her feet behind Cherry! Cherry turned -- kick to the gut by Raven! -- Night Faller! Raven made a quick cover...]

[...1...

...3!...]

Winner: Raven Robinson (Via Pinfall @ 7:35; Raven Robinson retains the USPW Women's title)

Match Rating: C

[The crowd celebrated the successful title defense for Raven Robinson. The cameras moved up and toward the rafters...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Enygma_alt1jt.jpg

[...Enygma is seen standing within the rafters in that green mask with a baseball bat in his right hand. As a spotlight shines on Enygma, another figure can be seen standing behind him...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TysonBaine_alt1.jpg

[...Tyson Baine! Enygma's opponent for this evening! Enygma turns and ducks a clothesline by Baine! Enygma swings the baseball bat to the knee of Tyson Baine! Baine grabs that knee and it nearly buckles on him. A flood of wrestlers comes in and seperates the two. But there won't be any seperating these two later tonight.]

Match #3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/AndreJones.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/JimForce_dse81.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_TV.jpg

USPW World Television Title Match

Andre Jones defends vs. The Force

[Andre Jones came down to boos from the crowd. He has the USPW World Television title belt, or Henrietta, and Henry, his prized friend and volleyball. He steps inside the ring and raises both to boos from the crowd. He points toward a sign out at ringside reading: 'The next Tag Team Champions: Henry and Andre Jones!' Then The Force's music kicks up and The Force comes running out from the back. He slides in the ring and Jones takes a powder outside the ring. The Force shakes the ropes as he looks down at Andre Jones. Behind Jones, a sign can be seen reading: 'Alicia and The Force k.i.s.s.i.n.g. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Alicia FEEEEELLLINN THE FORRRCCEEEE!' Jones enters the ring and the two men meet in the center. The Force bounces off the ropes and hits Jones with a Shoulderblock! The Force drops an elbow. Jones moves quickly over into a corner, getting the referee to step in and keep The Force back. Jones talks to Henry for a moment and then gets to his feet. The Force watches Jones and approaches him. Force ducks a slap and grabs Jones, sending him to the ropes. The Force bounces on the other side and they begin a criss cross! Jones stops in the middle and raises his hands telling The Force to stop. The Force hesitates and Jones stomps on his foot! Jones drops down and sweeps the other leg out from underneath The Force. Jones bounces off the ropes -- leg drop! He makes a cover, hooking the leg...]

[...1...

...Kickout!...]

[...Jones gets to his feet and lays in a few stomps on The Force. Jones picks up The Force and brings him to the turnbuckle. He raises a leg and puts his foot against The Force's throat, choking him in the corner! The referee begins the count and Jones breaks at four. Jones moved in and shoots knees into the ribs of The Force. Jones pulls The Force to the center of the ring and hooks a front facelock -- Snap Suplex! Jones floats over into a cover: 1 -- 2 -- Kickout! Jones goes over to the corner and talks with Henry, getting strategy from him. Then he turns and lifts The Force up -- kick to the gut! Another front facelock -- DDT! He plants The Force into the mat with the DDT! Jones looks around for a moment, smiling to himself. He picks up The Force and body slams him back down and then leaps up -- elbowdrop! Jones gets to his feet and turns The Force over -- Boston Crab! The crowd boos and begins a 'Force' chant as Jones stretches the crab. The Force shakes his head. He is not about to give up. The Force uses his immense power to pull Jones toward the ropes. Jones struggles to keep The Force back. Jones stretches him harder. The Force calls out the pain but he won't submit! The Force -- reaches the ropes! Andre Jones has to break the hold! The Boston Crab is released and as the crowd claps to get The Force back into the match, The Force begins shaking the ropes. Jones throws punches and forearm strikes but The Force is slowly moving to his feet. The crowd gets behind The Force. The Force turns and Jones backs off -- Clothesline by The Force! The Force bounces off the ropes -- another clothesline! Another! Another! He picks up Andre Jones -- military press slam! The Force bounces off the ropes -- Big Splash into a cover...]

[...1...

...Shoulder Up!...]

[...The USPW World Television title nearly changed hands there! The Force shakes the top rope and gets the crowd into it. The camera turns to focus on the crowd seeing a sign: 'THE FORCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Says Jones is going to lose!' He looks to Andre Jones and walks over. He picks up the USPW World Television Champion. He locks in a front facelock and then lifts him up in a vertical suplex position! Could he be going for the Full Force? Andre Jones -- shakes out of the grasp and drops behind The Force! He turns The Force around and kicks him in the gut. He brings him in between his legs -- Blast From The Past! Jones connects with the Piledriver and then makes a cover...]

[...1...

...3...]

Winner: Andre Jones (Via Pinfall @ 7:28; Andre Jones retains the USPW World Television title)

[...The USPW World Television title remains within the hands of the athlete Andre Jones. Jones moves over and grabs Henry and is handed Henrietta. He looks toward The Force, waiting for The Force to get to his feet, perched to smash The Force in the head. Someone comes running from the back...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/CaptainUSA.jpg

[...It's Captain USA! The Force's tag team partner slides in the ring. He ducks a belt shot and kicks Jones in the gut, making him drop the belt and Henry! USA slides behind him and goes for the Full Nelson but Jones sneaks out and grabs the belt and volleyball sliding out of the ring quickly and backing up the entrance. He is STILL the USPW World Television Champion.]

[The USPW-Tron lights up and a figure is shown pacing back and forth within the locker room. The broad back is shown from behind with the man holding his arms outstretched. The figure turns around...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg

[...'The Hardcore American' Chris Caulfield looks toward the camera with intensity...]

Chris Caulfield

"Bruce The Giant, we have had a lot of battles these last few months. You and I are finally coming to a head tonight right here on the very first pay-per-view in USPW's storied history. Tonight, we decide who the number one contender really is. Tonight we decide who will get that coveted USPW World title shot next month at USPW Red, White And Blue. Tonight, inside the steel cage, you're going to know why the fans chant 'He's Hardcore, He's Hardcore, He's Hardcore' whenever I come down to the ring. You might be a 7'4" monster but I am the Hardcore American. I put my body on the line each and every night I step inside that ring. Tonight, you and I are going to get hardcore."

[...Chris turns and walks out of the locker room as we fade back inside the arena.]

Match #4

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/BrucetheGiant.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg

#1 Contender Match

Steel Cage Match

Bruce The Giant vs. Chris Caulfield

[One of our big main event style matches here tonight as two men compete to become the number one contender to the USPW World title. Chris Caulfield came down and presented a fan with his bandana before entering inside the steel cage. He ran his fingers along the chain links and moved to the far corner as Bruce The Giant came lumbering down to the ring. He threatened a fan before entering the ring stepping over the ropes and looking across. Out at ringside, a fan can be seen: 'Caulfield's gonna See Stars, Stripes and CHOKEslams!' The bell sounded and both men moved to the center of the ring. Chris Caulfield is no small man but Bruce The Giant almost makes him look like a child inside the ring. Chris Caulfield is a former USPW World Television Champion while Bruce is a former USPW World Champion. Caulfield shoves Bruce back and ducks a clothesline attempt. Caulfield throws some kicks to the back of the knees of Bruce and then steps back. Bruce comes at Caulfield and Caulfield ducks down, avoiding a grab and strikes the knees again of Bruce The Giant. His focus becoming obvious in a hit and run attempt right now. Caulfield continues these attacks early on in the match but Bruce catches on and manages to grab The Hardcore American. He throws Caulfield into a corner and begins punching and beating on Caulfield bringing him all the way down to the mat. He picks up Caulfield and lays into him with a chop to the chest! He picks up Caulfield -- Military Press Slam! Caulfield hits the ground hard and Bruce makes a cover...]

[...1...

...Kickout!...]

[...Bruce raises up and picks up Caulfield. He hooks him in a front facelock -- high angle vertical suplex! What a move by the powerful Bruce The Giant! Bruce gets back up and picks up Caulfield. Bruce is moving slow but even slower now that his knees have been worked on. He moves toward a side of the ring and throws Caulfield face-first into the cage! Caulfield bounces off and falls to his back. A small cut can be seen opened up over the right eye of Chris Caulfield. Bruce steps back over and pulls up Chris Caulfield -- Bear Hug! The crowd boos as Bruce squeezes Caulfield and the referee steps in, asking Chris if he wants to give up. Chris shakes his head. He's not about to give up his shot at being number one contender! Chris struggles as the crowd gets behind him. A little blood slides down from the cut and down Chris Caulfield's cheek. Bruce squeezes harder but Chris refuses to give. Chris brings his hands up -- claps the ears of Bruce The Giant! A second time! A third time breaks the hold. Chris takes in a breath and then bounces off the ropes -- Sidewalk Slam by Bruce The Giant! Chris falls to the mat and Bruce stands, yelling at the crowd. Bruce picks up Chris and runs him into the steel cage! He rakes the face of Chris Caulfield along the cage, opening up more of a cut on the Hardcore American! Bruce releases and then picks up Chris -- Fallaway Slam! He points toward a sign in the crowd: 'Tyson Fears The Giant!' Then Bruce makes the cover...]

[...1...

...Shoulder Up!...]

[...How in the world did he do it? Bruce looks angry and frustrated. He picks up Chris Caulfield and whips him into the turnbuckle. Bruce charges in -- Chris moves! Bruce hits chest first into the turnbuckle! The crowd goes crazy! Chris begins kicking the knees of Bruce The Giant once again. Chris pushes the blood from his face, shaking his head for a moment. Bruce turns and Chris climbs up the turnbuckle, throwing punches! The crowd goes wild for this! Chris drops down and makes a body slam motion. He looks toward Bruce. Bruce comes staggering out of the corner -- Chris picks him up -- Body Slam! For the first time this year, someone brings Bruce The Giant down to the mat! Chris makes the cover...]

[...1...

...Shoulder Up!...]

[...Chris gets to his feet and pulls Bruce up slightly, tugging him over toward the ropes. He sends Bruce The Giant face first into the cage through the ropes! The crowd shows their support for Caulfield with cheers and chants of 'He's Hardcore, He's Hardcore, He's Hardcore!' Caulfield picks up Bruce and runs him back into the corner. He sends shoulder shots into the ribs of Bruce The Giant! He backs up and charges Bruce -- Bruce grabs him around the throat! Bruce lifts Chris Caulfield up in the air -- Chris falls behind Bruce! Chris kicks Bruce in the back of the knee and then grabs him -- Danger Drop! Chris Caulfield drops Bruce The Giant with the Danger Drop! He makes the cover, hooking the leg...]

[...1...

...3!...]

Winner: Chris Caulfield (Via Pinfall @ 14:57; Chris Caulfield is now #1 Contender to USPW World title)

Match Rating: C+

Match #5

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/PeterValentine.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/NickyChampion.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_National.jpg

USPW National Title Match

Peter Valentine defends vs. Nicky Champion

[Peter Valentine was nearly booed out of the building when he came down to the ring. Peter paused by a sign that reads: 'Nicky Won't Be A Champion Tonight!' He nodded in agreement with the sign before entering the ring. Danny Jillefski and Eric Tyler speculated about what happened to Sam Strong after Wednesday night. Nicky Champion came down to the ring and confronted Peter Valentine in the center of the ring. Nicky yelled at him to explain just what happened to Sam and Alicia. Apparently she was abducted from the hospital! Peter yelled back at Nicky and gave a knowing smirk. A brawl was on between these two. The entire match was a major brawl in and out of the ring to no one's surprise. Both of these men are better brawlers than anything else. Late in the match, Nicky set up Valentine for the Hawkeye Hammer but the USPW-Tron lit up! Showing on that USPW-Tron are both Sam and Alicia Strong tied to chairs somewhere within what looks like a warehouse. The distraction enabled Peter Valentine to slide out of the ring and grab his title. He slid back inside and cracked Nicky Champion in the back of the head, causing the automatic DQ!]

Winner: Nicky Champion (Via Disqualification @ 5:41; Peter Valentine retains the USPW National title)

Match Rating: C-

[...Valentine looked down at Champion for a moment and then picked him up -- Heart Breaker! The crowd boos as Valentine stands over Nicky Champion. Valentine turns and exits the ring, raising the title to more boos.]

Match #6

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/FreddieDatsun.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DesDavids-1-1.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/DannyRushmore.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/MickMuscles.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ShaneSneer.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_Tag.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_Tag.jpg

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match

The People's Team defend vs. The Towers of Power

[Another match where all four men are adept at brawling. Both teams are also adept at certain double team moves. This left the crowd excited for this match in particular. Datsun and Muscles started the match out. The two wrestlers went back and forth early on with some good power moves. Muscles took control over Datsun and drove him back into the corner. Muscles tagged out to Danny Rushmore. Muscles sent Datsun to the mat and gave him a catapult into a clothesline by Rushmore! Rushmore picked up Datsun and tossed him outside the ring. Rushmore got the official's attention as Muscles dropped off the apron. Muscles grabbed Datsun and rammed him into the steel guardrail! Des Davids came around as Muscles tossed Datsun back into the ring! Davids tripped Muscles with a double leg takedown and started throwing punches from the mounted position! The referee stepped over yelling at Davids to let Muscles go and get back into his corner. Shane Sneer tossed a chair in to Danny Rushmore! Rushmore looked down at Datsun for a moment, raising the chair as Datsun got to his feet. Rushmore swings -- Datsun ducks! Datsun with a swift kick to the gut and he grabs the chair! The chair is tossed outside the ring and Shane Sneer barely dodges it! Davids gets back on the apron and Datsun tags out. Davids comes in and Datsun pulls Rushmore into a power bomb position. Davids steps over -- Power bomb/neckbreaker combination! Davids makes the cover...]

[...1...

...Mick Muscles breaks things up!...]

[...Des Davids picks up Danny Rushmore and sends him into the corner. Davids charges -- Rushmore moves and Davids goes through the turnbuckle, hitting his shoulder on the ring post beyond it! Rushmore crawls over and tags out to Muscles. Mick Muscles comes in and the former USPW World Champion brings Davids up in the corner and starts chopping his chest, reddening that skin on Des Davids! Davids staggers out of the corner and Muscles picks him up -- Backbreaker! The crowd boos as Davids is tugged off Mick Muscles knee. Mick moves over and tags out to Rushmore. Rushmore steps in and Muscles and Rushmore grab Davids in a double front facelock -- Double DDT! Rushmore makes the cover...]

[...1...

...Freddie Datsun breaks things up!...]

[...Shane Sneer hits the apron in frustration outside the ring. Rushmore picks up Davids and slings him into the corner. Davids comes staggering out and Rushmore picks him up, sliding him between his legs -- Davids lifts Rushmore in a back body drop! Davids falls to his knees and begins crawling toward the corner as the crowd gets behind him! Rushmore moves to his corner and tags in Muscles quickly. Muscles comes in but Datsun is tagged in! Freddie Datsun comes in with fists of fire! He punches Muscles, punches Rushmore! He grabs them both by the head -- double noggin knocker! Des Davids pushes to his feet and joins Datsun in the ring! All four men doing battle inside the ring. Rushmore knocks Des Davids outside the ring and comes over to Datsun, hammering him in the back with a forearm. The Towers of Power send Datsun to the ropes -- Datsun ducks a double clothesline -- double clothesline of his own! Datsun gets the crowd fired up as he grabs Mick Muscles and raises him up on his shoulders -- Patriot Press! Datsun makes the cover...]

[...1...

...Quarterback Sack on Danny Rushmore!...

...3...!]

Winners: The People's Team (Via Pinfall @ 6:27; The People's Team retains the USPW World Tag Team titles)

[...The People's Team successfully defend their USPW World Tag Team titles in what was an excellent tag team bout between four skilled competitors. Datsun and Davids are handed their belts when they are attacked from behind!...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/javab.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/tribalwarrior-1.jpg

[...It's Savage Fury! Java and Tribal Warrior hit Datsun and Davids from behind! We haven't seen either of these men this year. The crowd boos Savage Fury! Java hits Datsun with the Greetings From The Island! Tribal Warrior strikes Des Davids with the Head Hunter Special! Savage Fury stands over the fallen People's Team! Looks like there are two men here who want a shot at the belts.]

Match #7

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/T-Rex_alt1.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Liberty_dse81.jpg

T-Rex vs. James Justice

[The crowd releases a cheer when James Justice's music hits! The Dude steps out from the back to a chorus of 'Dude, Dude, Dude!' Justice comes out to the ringside area, sliding his shades on to a fan. He points toward a couple of signs: 'Extinction......... Dude !' and 'Tyrannosaurus Dude Smells!' He steps inside the ring and asks for a microphone...]

James Justice

"DUDES! Jurassic Dude, you and I have some unfinished business, dude. So tonight we are going to take care of that. You're going to feel the strength of the red, white and dude!"

[...As soon as Justice finished that, he was attacked from behind by T-Rex! T-Rex went for the Jurassic Crush but Justice snuck out of the hold. He got a reverse waistlock as the bell sounded and trips T-Rex. He rides on top of him like an amateur wrestler. T-Rex is the man who defeated James Justice back in December of 2008 for the USPW World title. The 39 year old Justice released T-Rex and got to his feet. Justice and T-Rex locked up and Justice hooked on a side headlock. Justice wrenched the hold in to cheers from the crowd. T-Rex brought him back to the ropes and then sent Justice off to the far side. T-Rex dropped down and Justice leaped over him. Justice came back and he was caught by T-Rex -- Exploder Suplex on Justice! The crowd boos as The Jurassic Power stands up and raises his arms as though he already has this match won. T-Rex pulled up Justice -- double leg trip by Justice! Justice mounts T-Rex and throws some punches. T-Rex slides his legs around Justice, moving slightly in a guard position. The 34 year old Super Heavyweight avoids the shots by Justice. T-Rex uses his power advantage to turn Justice onto his back. T-Rex throws some large punches of his own! A sign is shown within the crowd: 'PTERODACTYL ELBOW DROP!' T-Rex gets to his feet and picks up Justice -- Northern Lights Suplex with a bridge...]

[...1...

...Kickout!...]

[...T-Rex pulls Justice up and whips him into the turnbuckle. T-Rex charges in -- Justice moves -- T-Rex stops short of the turnbuckle. Justice with a rear waistlock -- German Suplex with bridge...]

[...1...

...Kickout!...]

[...Justice gets to his feet and picks up T-Rex. He lifts him up on his shoulder -- Running Powerslam! Justice pulls T-Rex to his feet and sends him to the ropes -- Spinebuster! What a sharp move by James Justice. Justice looks down at T-Rex and the crowd cheers. Justice bounces off the ropes -- SSSSSSTTTTTTAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSS -- During the stall, a sign is shown: 'Dinosaurs Are Gone. Justice isn't!' -- Dude Knee Drop! He connected with that big knee drop! Justice gets to his feet and looks down at T-Rex, getting himself set. T-Rex is slow to pull himself up. The Jurassic Power turns -- Justice hooks him -- Liberation Slam! The move connects and Justice makes the cover...]

[...1...

...3!...]

Winner: James Justice (Via Pinfall @ 8:14)

Match Rating: C+

Match #8

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/Enygma_alt1jt.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/TysonBaine_alt1.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/USPW_World.jpg

USPW World Title Match

Enygma defends vs. Tyson Baine

[And it's time. It's time for the main event of the evening. The main event of the first-ever United States Pro Wrestling pay-per-view event. The lights dim and spotlights shine all over the arena, lighting up different parts. The Dust Bowl, are you ready? United States Pro Wrestling fans, are you rrrrrrrready? The crowd rise on their feet and turn their attention to the entrance as music begins to play. The crowd boos at the sound and 'The Demon From The Deep' Tyson Baine walks out. He raises his arms to boos from the crowd and walks steadily down toward the ring taking his time. Baine steps through the ropes to enter the ring and then moves to the far corner. Baine stares out from his corner as the music shifts and the crowd goes wild. The fans look around for where their USPW World Champion might be standing. About halfway through the song, Enygma shows himself within the rafters standing beside a sign reading: 'Enygma: Demon Bane!!!' The crowd cheers for the USPW World Champion. Enygma hits a baseball bat against the back of a chair several times and then whips off a black leather trenchcoat, letting it stay within the rafters. He makes his way down through the crowd toward the ring. He gets down to the bottom and leaps the guardrail. He climbs the steel steps and slips inside the ring taking a good look around and threatening Tyson Baine with the bat. Referee Baby Jamie steps in though and gets the bat, bringing it outside the ring. Baby Jamie signals for the bell and it's time to start our main event!...]

[...This match pits the toughness and power of Tyson Baine against the athleticism and resilience of our USPW World Champion Enygma! The two men met in the enter of the ring, giving a major photo op as the middleweight Enygma had to look up at the big heavyweight Tyson Baine. Tyson Baine raised his hand up in a test of strength offering. Enygma looked up for the moment because there was no way that he was going to be able to reach that hand. He thought and then bounced off the ropes -- dropkick to the knee! Tyson was surprised and dropped down to one knee and Enygma stepped in, wrapping an armbar on that arm of Tyson Baine. Baine raised back up and flung Enygma into the turnbuckle hard! Enygma bounced out of the corner and hit Baine with some hard forearm smashes to the chest. Baine grabbed at Enygma and he ducked, employing the same tactic that Chris Caulfield used on Bruce The Giant earlier tonight. Enygma pushed Tyson Baine into the corner and climbed up, raining punches down on the head of Baine! Baine reached up and grabbed Enygma, walking forward from the corner -- Power Bomb -- NO! -- DDT! Enygma somehow reversed the Power Bomb attempt by Baine into a DDT! Enygma rolled over and made a cover...]

[...1...

...Kickout!...]

[...Enygma got to his feet and dropped a knee down onto Tyson's shoulder. He struck another knee against the collarbone of his challenger. Enygma bounced off the ropes and hit a low dropkick into the ribs of Tyson Baine! Tyson held his side for a moment in pain. Enygma grabbed Tyson by the hair and pulled him up. He pushed Tyson into the corner and whipped him across -- reversed! Enygma hits the corner -- Corner Clothesline! Enygma staggers forward and Tyson picks him up -- body slam! Tyson looks to the crowd and absorbs the boos that come raining in. Tyson picks up Enygma and slams him back in the corner. Tyson reaches a leg up and begins choking Enygma in the corner with his boot! The referee steps in to break things up and threatens Tyson Baine with a disqualification. Tyson looks to him and backs him up. He picks up Enygma and puts him over his shoulder. He moves across to the other side -- Snake Eyes! Baine bounces off the ropes -- clothesline to the back of the head! Enygma's face bounces off the mat. Tyson Baine picks up Enygma and lifts him over his shoulder again. He brings Enygma down slightly -- Tombstone Piledriver! Enygma's head was driven into the mat! Baine takes a moment to yell at the crowd and then makes the cover...]

[...1...

...Foot On The Ropes!...]

[...Baine looks to the referee for a moment, who signals that it was only a two count. Baine picks up Enygma and tosses him through the ropes. Enygma lands in a heap on the floor. Baine climbs outside the ring and pulls Enygma to his feet. He chokes Enygma on the guardrail! Baine raises Enygma's legs and slips underneath them. He lifts Enygma in an electric chair position -- electric chair drop! Enygma hit the ground outside the ring hard. Baine reaches his feet and moves in and back out of the ring to break the count. He steps over to Enygma and picks him up -- whipped to the steel steps! Enygma grabs his back in pain! Baine grabs Enygma and sends him into the ring, following him inside. Tyson Baine picks up Enygma as the crowd tries to get behind the USPW World Champion. Baine sent Enygma to the ropes -- Power Slam! Baine pulled Enygma up and wrapped in the reverse chinlock. He held the hold in tight, trying to draw a submission out of Enygma! Enygma called out 'No!' He would not give up. But Baine held the hold in tighter. The crowd started getting behind Enygma. They clapped and they cheered and they called his name. Enygma absorbed in the strength of the crowd and began pulling his way up to his feet. Baine's eyes widened. Enygma threw some elbow shots to the midsection. A third shot broke the hold. Enygma bounced off the ropes -- double clothesline!...]

[...Both men lay on the mat. Baine obviously tired from all the effort he has been exerting against the resilient Enygma. Both men were slow to get to their feet with the crowd solidly within the corner of Enygma. Both men got to their feet around the same time. Baine came charging toward Enygma -- Enygma dodged and caught Baine with a swift kick to the midsection! Baine grabs his ribs. Enygma kicks Baine in the back of the knee! The masked USPW World Champion gives a hard stomp to the back of the ankle of Tyson Baine! Enygma goes over and grabs the ropes for a moment. He looks tired and hurt right now after all the punishment he took earlier. He turns to Baine and charges -- rolling neck snap! What a move on the big man! Enygma looks to the ankle and signals for the Enygma Variation. He moves over to Baine and grabs him by the legs -- GOOZLE! Tyson Baine grabs Enygma by the throat from underneath! Enygma chokes with the air being cut off by Tyson Baine's mammoth hand. Baine works his way to his feet and wraps his other hand around Enygma's throat. He lifts Enygma into the air as a set up for his Hades Bomb. Enygma -- swift kick to the ribs by Enygma! Another kick! Another! Enygma falls back to the mat with Baine landing on top of him. Enygma makes a single movement, grabbing the ankle of Baine -- Ankle lock -- Enygma Variation! Enygma locked his finishing hold on Tyson Baine in the center of the ring!...]

[...Enygma with the grapevine, making Tyson Baine cry out in pan...]

[...Baine shakes his head when referee Baby Jamie asks if he gives...]

[...Enygma cinches the hold in tighter...]

[...Baine raises a hand...]

[...Baine...]

[...taps out! Tyson Baine taps out to the Enygma Variation!]

Winner: Enygma (Via Submission @ 17:11; Enygma retains the USPW World title)

Match Rating: B

[...Enygma slowly breaks the hold as he has to unhook the grapevine. Enygma pushes his way up to his feet and gets his arm raised by referee Baby Jamie! What a way to end the pay-per-view! Enygma moves to a corner and raises up as fireworks explode! Enygma raises the title belt and gets nailed from behind with three successive forearm shots! Tyson Baine limps behind Enygma but yanks him down by the mask to the mat! Baine looks to go after the mask of Enygma, trying to yank it off. The crowd explodes...]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/uspw2/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg

[...as here comes The Hardcore American! Chris Caulfield comes running down with a chair and slides into the ring. He gets into a face off with Tyson Baine, raising the chair. Caulfield swings -- Baine ducks -- the chair nearly nails Enygma! Enygma falls to the mat quickly and looks up to Chris Caulfield as Baine exits the ring. Caulfield offers his hand to Enygma and Enygma looks away, grabbing his belt. The two stare each other down as the pay-per-view comes to a close.]

Another great show, Damn Valentine, I hate that guy, and Devine ruining Jack America's debut. I really like that Valentine is a central figure rather than the usual, put him in some short matches to keep Sam happy route, it really brings alot to a character I previusly just though was just a talentless a hole ( not that he isn't) but you've certainly added to my opinion of him.

USPWrestling.com...

The pay-per-view saw one person get a perfect score. Congratulations to TakerNGN74 who also moved into the lead!

Leader

1. TakerNGN74=27 Wins

2. xopher316=26 Wins

jhd1=26 Wins

bgbuff=26 Wins

Dragonmack=26 Wins

Bigpapa42=26 Wins

7. blewrider1980=25 Wins

20LEgend=25 Wins

Rayelek=25 Wins

10. critical-23=24 Wins

mcorey=24 Wins

Lexa90=24 Wins

13. Huntman=23 Wins

14. dse81=21 Wins

15. Timber=20 Wins

16. Tigerkinney=19 Wins

17. tristram=18 Wins

18. SWF Fan=15 Wins

19. BHK1978=14 Wins

20. borman_48=9 Wins

21. Arogue=8 Wins

22. smurphy1014=6 Wins

23. Hitman23=5 Wins

SeanMcFly=5 Wins

ewanite=5 Wins

26. Greg McNeish=4 Wins

NeoMetsFan=4 Wins

Boltinho=4 Wins

Thanks again to everyone who's predicted so far! The predictions and comments really do help make this diary fun and worthwhile!

A special welcome to Boltinho, SeanMcFly, smurphy1014 and ewanite for making their first picks within the diary!

And a special thank you to jhd1, FIN and all of the alt makers for really helping the look of this and other diaries!

USPWrestling.com...

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!

Wednesday Week 1 February 2010

Jumbo Jackson vs. James Justice

Matthew Keith vs. Pete The Hillbilly

USPW World Television Title Match: Andre Jones defends vs. Captain USA

Non Title: Nina debuts vs. Raven Robinson

USPW World Title Rematch: Enygma defends vs. Tyson Baine

Heels are listed first except in the case of title matches. In title matches, the champion is listed first.

Another great show, Damn Valentine, I hate that guy, and Devine ruining Jack America's debut. I really like that Valentine is a central figure rather than the usual, put him in some short matches to keep Sam happy route, it really brings alot to a character I previusly just though was just a talentless a hole ( not that he isn't) but you've certainly added to my opinion of him.

YEAH VALENTINE! Great show. I'm really happy that I'm following this one.

That Tyson fellow can't catch a break.

Glad you guys enjoyed the pay-per-view. I love getting comments like these. They really add to the diary in my opinion. I am glad that I'm really adding to the Valentine character. A few diaries ago, I seemed to have done the same thing for Anger with the Coca Cola angle. Now, it seems to be Peter Valentine! lol.

Personally, I only like Peter because Casey is one of my favorites in MAW.

Non Title: Nina debuts vs. Raven Robinson

USPW World Title Rematch: Enygma defends vs. Tyson Baine

Signs: "ANDRE CRUSHED THE FORCE :("

"Give Up Tyson"

"Jumbo Who?"

"I Can See Myself in Eric Tyler's Head"