When are we having another draft?

A draft is just where all the workers from any given database are put into a pull and people draft them until everyone is gone.

Usually there are rules such as only the first ten drafted are on written, sometimes there are trades, deals, "mystery boxes" that you can draft instead of workers that will allow you television, pay per view, more written's, etc.

A draft is just where all the workers from any given database are put into a pull and people draft them until everyone is gone.

Usually there are rules such as only the first ten drafted are on written, sometimes there are trades, deals, "mystery boxes" that you can draft instead of workers that will allow you television, pay per view, more written's, etc.

And the purpose is?

And the purpose is?

I believe it is put into a mod and the purpose is like for any other mod.. fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Don't if you need certain requirements but I'd be in, if there was space.

Yeah - I'd be far more up for a real world one set anywhere in the 1993 - 2003 period than I would be for a current one. (Just through familiarity with workers, not criticising any current day modders.)

Drafts are always fun, though make sure that if you are modding that you know what you are doing ahead of time. A draft is a LOT of work, so the simpler you can make it the better. And having someone like Alec Burkhardt around is always handy, the guy is the king of draft organisation. :)

Not sure I'll be in for the next one as I've got lots to be getting on with but they key to a successful draft is planning... planning... chocolate... and more planning. Get the rules worked out first, then make sure everyone knows what data is being used... and only then open sign ups. Who knows, I might be tempted to play again. :)

Archived