I've had a bunch that I could tell you about, but currently only one man comes to mind... Darin Flynn - 2017 Graduate of The National School of Wrestling. He's 23-years old as of November 2021. He has 92 popularity in the US and 68 in Canada / Mexico. His average skills don't drop below a C besides his Camera skills. His performance skills are awesome since he came from the National School of Wrestling in the UK. The only thing I wish was different about him is his Star Quality. He's still in the Midcard right now, but I have three major brands and a midcarder in my promotion isn't your average midcarder.

I had a group of lower card guys who were dominating the midcarders, I had the group split and start fighting each other, now they are two of the most popular teams in the WWE :confused: Their matches have more heat on them in advance booking than any of my world title matches.

Sounds like you're bookering just like the WWE is currently. :D

Has anyone ever had a group of undercard superstars surprise you by skyrocketing straight to the top of your mid/upper midcards?

Can't say I've ever been surprised by anyone skyrocketing to the top. A couple of folks have surprised me by gaining popularity despite my attempts to bury them (Trent Shaffer, please stand up) but if someone's shooting up over my midcarders and onto my main event, it's because I book them as such. Win streaks. Promo time. Proven combination.

I occasionally Jesus-Push a tag team. That's about as close as I've come to a group.

The Samoan Wildboyz have leapt up the card in my SWF game, despite not being booked incredibly strongly or going over anyone higher than Angry and Squeeky.

Swoop McCarthy, however, is sitting at the bottom of the pile despite extended exposure - possibly because he's too exposed, or maybe he just has a lot of catching up to do before he can start to overtake folks.

Sounds like you're bookering just like the WWE is currently. :D

Mostly by accident, lol. I haven't really been following the WWE since Wrestlemania. My plan was similar though, a group of young guys come in declaring themselves the new era of Sports Entertainment. Of course they started arguing and fighting with each other over who should be the leader/world champion/whatever. Group split, now they are on top of the world so to speak.

In my TNA game Kazarian's popularity shot up and I wasn't even trying to push him, he is now the TNA World Champion.

This wasn't by accident, but I made Samoa Joe one of the most popular wrestlers in the game world. He went on a 24 match winning streak along with an 8 month World Title run before he was finally dethroned. TNA could be doing something like this in real life, but they'd rather push fat ECW jobbers.

In my TNA game Kazarian's popularity shot up and I wasn't even trying to push him, he is now the TNA World Champion.

This wasn't by accident, but I made Samoa Joe one of the most popular wrestlers in the game world. He went on a 24 match winning streak along with an 8 month World Title run before he was finally dethroned. TNA could be doing something like this in real life, but they'd rather push fat ECW jobbers.

That's the one thing that has always turned me away from TNA, they seem to just push released WWE talent instead of their own talent. It just seems like every time some midcard WWE guy gets released he is in the running for TNA World Champ a couple months later.

Archived