August DOTM Nominations

We should be up to date.

still here, and waiting. So i took the time to update the front page.

props to Final for running this thing this month. Thank you sir!

No problemo!

This just went up, so there is a chance that you will be nominated.

I always wonder what makes something diary of the month worthy. I mean you see it all of the time, a diary may win or come close to winning one month and then the next time they are eligible for DOTM they are either not nominated or they only get one or two votes.

I know what you mean. To this day, I think the Homicide vs. Steve Corino feud is still the high point of my diary, and the Barbed Wire match that brought that feud to an end is the most memorable match, at least in my mind. But the month that that show and match was posted, I wasn't nominated for DOTM. A few months later, I won the poll in what I felt was one of the weakest months my diary has had. It's impossible to predict how these things will play out from month to month.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I appreciate the thought, but my WCW project is not eligible.

I'm going to nominate James Casey's SWF and second Totti's WWF.

Thanks BP for the nomination.

I'll second James Casey's. I'll admit I'm not fully caught up yet, but I'm nearly there. I am surprised from what I've read so far that it isn't up there with the rest of the Cornellverse diaries. I mean I can't believe it wasn't nominated last month. It should definitely be contending for the C-Verse win.

Even though it seems to be finished now, I would like to nominate:

Eisen-verse's [- SWF -]: "The Incessant Need for Supremacy". Technically, I believe he would still be in the rookie category in that the diary started on 7/11/10. But he is an excellent writer, especially with the back story and then with the shows as well.

Seconded (written out because really 2nded just looks wierd)

So I've been around a few months but only off and on. If I don't do this right somebody please fill me in on the correct way.

I don't want to nominate a real world dynasty I'd like to nominate two Cornellverse diarys if I can?

If I can't then my first nomination is the one I want.

Rathen's ACPW - I always enjoy his writing and this one is one of his best yet (aside form his APW one)

Dragonmacks NYCW - I like the concept, its new, original and with Dragonmack behind it its written very well.

Rookie nomination Stennick's California Pro Wrestling, its tough with like five good diaries starting up but his just barely edges out Eisen Verse.

Thanks and hopefully I did this write.

So I've been around a few months but only off and on. If I don't do this right somebody please fill me in on the correct way.

I don't want to nominate a real world dynasty I'd like to nominate two Cornellverse diarys if I can?

If I can't then my first nomination is the one I want.

Rathen's ACPW - I always enjoy his writing and this one is one of his best yet (aside form his APW one)

Dragonmacks NYCW - I like the concept, its new, original and with Dragonmack behind it its written very well.

Rookie nomination Stennick's California Pro Wrestling, its tough with like five good diaries starting up but his just barely edges out Eisen Verse.

Thanks and hopefully I did this write.

done perfectly. and two votes to the CV are fine :)

to directly answer your question:

Rule #1

You have 3 votes to either nominate or 2nd, 1 for each category

(The TigerKinney Rule)

You may substitute your Real World and Cornellverse nomination or 2nd between the two. The Rookie Vote must go to a Rookie Diary Category or be left unused

rookie:

thread=171780

TheBlake's ECW: One Last Shot

I went looking for a good new diary, and this just stuck out as having something special, and from a writer who might enjoy a little extra recognition.

CV: 2nd Tiger kinney's BHOTWG: Stepping into the Inferno

enough said

RW:

thread=15014

Nevermore's ECW World Wide *i checked he had the requisite 2 shows

My word, he makes us wait, but the upside is it's always worth it!

Archived