R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen

alden

Mayor: Now Drebin, I don't want any trouble like you had on the South Side last year, that's my policy.

Frank: Well, when I see five weirdos, dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards, that's *my* policy!

Mayor: That was a Shakespeare-In-The-Park production of 'Julius Caesar,' you moron! You killed five actors! Good ones!

RIP :(

:D

It's been too long since I've watched The Naked Gun movies. I'm gonna have to watch them soon now.

"There's a note attached to this window. We found it in the rock garden."

"It's Enrico Pallazzo!"

I love Naked Gun, Police Squad, Airplane, Spy Hard... Leslie Nielson was one of a kind. That Mark Twain quote makes me think that Steve Martin is the "Comic" counterpart to Nielson's "Humorous" acting.

Mayor: Now Drebin, I don't want any trouble like you had on the South Side last year, that's my policy.

Frank: Well, when I see five weirdos, dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards, that's *my* policy!

Mayor: That was a Shakespeare-In-The-Park production of 'Julius Caesar,' you moron! You killed five actors! Good ones!

RIP :(

I was going to quote those lines as well as they were my favorite from that movie.

Archived