The Minor Questions Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had a problem with that but I usually offer 4 fight contracts over 36 months and 6 fight contracts and above as 60 months. Seems to work 90 percent of the time with exclusive contracts.

Damn, that's pretty ridiculous length-wise. But thanks, I'll try this and see if it works.

EDIT - And it works. Thanks!

Still pretty silly, though. WMMA 2's system was near-perfect.

Hey Adam, how about ya provide a list of the stats that are permanent, please!! This will definitely help mod-making.

It's not that hard to track actually. Just play a game and check a fighter's stats and compare them to the beginning stats. That's it.

I'm pretty sure the only stats that are permanent are creative subs and strikes, and the secundary (charisma etc) stats. And of course the obvious, namely reach, lenght etc.

A quick look at the stats of a couple of guys in my post-2000 game learned me the following:

- Reach (inches)

- Cut Immunity [can change in-game to 100]

- Chin Strenght

- Resilience

- Stun Recovery

- Recovery

- Weight-cutting

- Killer Instinct

- Recuperation

- Charisma

- Interviews

- Looks

- Menace

I'm pretty sure this is definitely a complete list. It boils down to:

* Everything Marketability

* Lots of general stats

* 2 Mental stats

I just looked up the boxing weight divisions and I couldn't believe my eyes. They have divisions as little as 3 pounds long. Most of them are, in fact. The only big weights are Cruiserweight and Heavyweight.

I have to say, it's absolutely ridiculous and I can't imagine boxing sticking around too long now that MMA has taken the front seat. 3 pounds does not a difference make in a fight, boxing or otherwise. To suggest otherwise is just silly. The boxing classifications are laughable.

I have a question. Is it ever a good idea to raise or lower ticket prices? Like, is there any benefit one way or the other? I'm currently maxed at Mid Level National (set maximum until I can get my fighters built up enough for the next level), and I'm wondering how to get more money. Is it best to just keep it on normal, or is there some benefit to changing it?

I just looked up the boxing weight divisions and I couldn't believe my eyes. They have divisions as little as 3 pounds long. Most of them are, in fact. The only big weights are Cruiserweight and Heavyweight.

I have to say, it's absolutely ridiculous and I can't imagine boxing sticking around too long now that MMA has taken the front seat. 3 pounds does not a difference make in a fight, boxing or otherwise. To suggest otherwise is just silly. The boxing classifications are laughable.

Most of these guys don't actually end up fighting at what they weigh in at, so to suggest that three pounds doesn't make a difference is ridiculous. When it comes to cutting weight, three pounds makes a massive difference.

It's why you see guys refuse to cut an extra half a pound and instead get fined some of their purse because they basically cannot function losing any more weight.

I have a question. Is it ever a good idea to raise or lower ticket prices? Like, is there any benefit one way or the other? I'm currently maxed at Mid Level National (set maximum until I can get my fighters built up enough for the next level), and I'm wondering how to get more money. Is it best to just keep it on normal, or is there some benefit to changing it?

If you are Mid Level National, I seriously don't know why you even care about money. It flows in so easily that I just put ticket prices on the minimum.

Archived