The Minor Questions Thread

I figured I'd start this ever popular thread and put some bookmarks in the original post as important information is covered!

Are there any "real world" fighters or lookalikes?

Check out WWE star Sheamus and Kofi Kingston's lookalikes.. Murray O'Hare and Coltrane Arranson. Also, from the TEW render threads, Glen Siezmaszko may have appeared in your game as TCW worker Scout.

--

How do I filter available/unavailable fighters on the matchmaking screen?

The option for this is in the options section, not on the matchmaking screen itself.

--

What makes a fighter want to fight another?

Depends entirely on the person, his personality, his history, and what the rest of the division looks like.

--

Do TKOs get considered for KO of the night?

Only if there are no other KOs that night.

--

Why can't I hold a tournament in ##AREA##?

Tournaments can only be held in places where MMA is NOT sanctioned.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My question - what makes a fighter want to fight another? I've now had two guys request a fight with the same person. Is it that he's #2 in their class? The guys who want a shot at him at #19 and #21 respectively - surely that's a bit ambitious?

Depends entirely on the person, his personality, his history, and what the rest of the division looks like.

I figured I'd start this ever popular thread and put some bookmarks in the original post as important information is covered!

My neatest discoveries so far:

Check out WWE star Sheamus and Kofi Kingston's lookalikes.. Murray O'Hare and Coltrane Arranson. Also, from the TEW render threads, Glen Siezmaszko may have appeared in your game as TCW worker Scout.

This is awesome.

My question - what makes a fighter want to fight another? I've now had two guys request a fight with the same person. Is it that he's #2 in their class? The guys who want a shot at him at #19 and #21 respectively - surely that's a bit ambitious?

I just had a #11 David Allen ask for a NR Callum Henson.

Adam, is there a reason for Haley Croft and Samantha Sachs being 'unknown' when everyone else in WEFF's Women's Heavyweight division is Low Level Regional? It seems odd that two fighters on 5-0, one of whom is the champion, are the least recognisable in the division.

Edit: Weirdly they're on low level regional themselves in the match making screen but unknown on roster analysis. The pair of them fighting for the WEFF Heavyweight title would only be a decent undercard bout according to my fans, despite them both being on winning streaks and having rep/performance/aura of 28/56/45 and 32/53/52, while Vanessa Phillips (3-1, 18/35/22, broken winning streak) vs Chelsea Lawson (1-0, 9/34/22, coming off a victory) could co-main event. This definitely seems weird...

Edit again: According to WEFF's roster analysis screen they don't have ANYONE who can main event - is this intentional?

an injured fighter from your card?

Go to the matchmaking screen, hit edit fight, edit fight change the fighter as if you were making a new fight. This has to be done more than one day prior to the event.

How do you book tournaments?

When you add a match to a card you will be presented withe the option to create a single match, a 4 man tournament or an 8 man tournament.

Training Camps

The amount of time fighters want for a training camp varies yeh? so if some want 6 to 8 weeks training camps and the AI companys generally announce cards a month before, doesnt that mean the fighters who want long camps never fight?:confused:

The amount of time fighters want for a training camp varies yeh? so if some want 6 to 8 weeks training camps and the AI companys generally announce cards a month before, doesnt that mean the fighters who want long camps never fight?:confused:

I'm assuming they accept much less because I've seen the AI book Raul Hughes who had something like that. Or it might have to do with at least 6 to 8 weeks between fights.

Adam, is there a reason for Haley Croft and Samantha Sachs being 'unknown' when everyone else in WEFF's Women's Heavyweight division is Low Level Regional? It seems odd that two fighters on 5-0, one of whom is the champion, are the least recognisable in the division.

Edit: Weirdly they're on low level regional themselves in the match making screen but unknown on roster analysis. The pair of them fighting for the WEFF Heavyweight title would only be a decent undercard bout according to my fans, despite them both being on winning streaks and having rep/performance/aura of 28/56/45 and 32/53/52, while Vanessa Phillips (3-1, 18/35/22, broken winning streak) vs Chelsea Lawson (1-0, 9/34/22, coming off a victory) could co-main event. This definitely seems weird...

Edit again: According to WEFF's roster analysis screen they don't have ANYONE who can main event - is this intentional?

Neither one of them have any Name Value in Canada in this edition, despite Haley Croft having 32 Regional in Canada at the start of WMMA2. Could just be an oversight when the database was being made. More than likely it is because the database is set to a previous date than WMMA2 started, there by them not having any name value. (Literally just noticed that the date is set farther back :) ) Their Low Level Regional statement on the match making screen could be counting their name value in America. I started a WEFF game earlier and didn't even notice it :) (too busy signing Nina Belle :p )

Some fighters accept less time for their prep camps and some even ask for extra money to take a fight on short notice.

It happened to me in XCC, but I don't remember who it was. I only remember:

" Fighter X would agree to this fight if you pay him X amount of money for taking the bout in such short notice".

Awesome :D

Some fighters accept less time for their prep camps and some even ask for extra money to take a fight on short notice.

It happened to me in XCC, but I don't remember who it was. I only remember:

" Fighter X would agree to this fight if you pay him X amount of money for taking the bout in such short notice".

Awesome :D

Mark Cohen did the same for me. He asked for $0. :D

Archived