Who has called who out?

A thread for which fighters have called other fighters out.

Luke Hilton comes off a close win over Nicholas Bretton tells me he wants Bruce Steven.

Alex Cole comes off a win in his debut and calls out JJ Reid in his post fight interview.

Dan Halvorsen loses and tells me he wants Lloyd McAllister a guy who will match up with him well.

Mark Cohen loses and thinks fighting Bill Cumming would be a good fight.

Patrick Thomas comes off a loss and decides to take 4 months off but requests Ashley Ballard as well.

(Just so you know how I got these fighters I edited the database so I could have the fighters I want in Alpha-1 to have two dream nights of fights.)

After making Heiji Endo tap out to win the ALPHA-1 Middleweight title, Buddy Garner requested a match with Mal Phe Roby (Who knocked out Maarten De Vries.

And Jake Keane beat Truck Gleeson, and then showed he has huge balls by requesting a match with Li-Kong Ho.

I had some on my other saves but deleted them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So:

Garner (Champion) wants a match with Mal Phe Roby

Jake Keane wants a match with Li-Kong Ho (Champion)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="1234" data-cite="1234" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="29651" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>(Just so you know how I got these fighters I edited the database so I could have the fighters I want in Alpha-1 to have two dream nights of fights.)<p> </p><p> After making Heiji Endo tap out to win the ALPHA-1 Middleweight title, Buddy Garner requested a match with Mal Phe Roby (Who knocked out Maarten De Vries.</p><p> </p><p> And Jake Keane beat Truck Gleeson, and then showed he has huge balls by requesting a match with Li-Kong Ho.</p><p> </p><p> I had some on my other saves but deleted them.</p><p> </p><p> -----------------------------------------------------------</p><p> So:</p><p> </p><p> Garner (Champion) wants a match with Mal Phe Roby</p><p> Jake Keane wants a match with Li-Kong Ho (Champion)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Wow. Jake Keane is constantly impressing me with his huge balls. Some other guy posted Jake Keane sitting in an armbar for 30 seconds till the end of the round.... Maybe I should start picking this guy up...</p>

It was in my game were Jake Keane lasted somewhere between 25-35 seconds in a Seth O'Breen arm bar until the end of the round and then came back and won via TKO on the following round. The funny part is that before the round begins "Keane's corner told him to get the fight to the ground in this round". 30 seconds later he is mounting O'Breen and dropping bombs. How's that for following advice?

After three straight defeats, Jeremy Sproule calls out undefeated 5-0 Dom Yorke. I was like...what? So I make the bout.

Sproule wins by Split-Decision after neutralizing Yorke's takedowns with solid striking and effective footwork.

That ruined my day! :eek:

Spencer Rubenstein ca-rushed Linfield Ballard in under a minute by blasting him with 4 punches that dropped him like a bad habbit before rushing in to smash his face into the canvas with a swift blow.

After the fight, he called out Marlon John, who as I have mentioned previously, bent Junior Patinkin over a barrell in under two minutes.

Spencer Rubenstein takes no easy fights!

There is not going to change ratings or anything on the outside world due to them being personal e-mails that only you get, so I guess it just helps booking, it does for me anyway.

Perhaps it helps motivation of the worker when you give him someone he wants to fight?

Is there some sort of control feature for this call outs, like if you go to the booking screen, and the fighter is available again, that you can see he called out someone. Otherwise it would need a lot of writing down, who demanded fights against whom, as most of the times, the fights cannot happen for about 3 to 4 months after they#ve been demanded.

Is there some sort of control feature for this call outs, like if you go to the booking screen, and the fighter is available again, that you can see he called out someone. Otherwise it would need a lot of writing down, who demanded fights against whom, as most of the times, the fights cannot happen for about 3 to 4 months after they#ve been demanded.

Just save the email until you eventually book the match and then go and delete it. :)

There is not going to change ratings or anything on the outside world due to them being personal e-mails that only you get, so I guess it just helps booking, it does for me anyway.

But while you receive it through e-mail, wouldn't it have been said in a post-fight interview of some kind? I can't remember, but does the e-mail usually read, "x has said he would like to fight x." Can't remember, because I don't have the game in front of me, but I think it would make for an excellent addition if a call out did boost the fight.

Then I guess that's what hype is for... Hmm...

• 2 weeks later...

Every single call out that I have gotten so far has been an out of weight class call out.:mad: And in some cases it is a fighter calling out someone who is two weight classes below them.

I really hope it does not tick them off when I do not grant them the fights they want.

Yeah, the call outs got screwed up by one of the patches, beforehand they were good though- my favorite was Russell "Russell Mania" McPhee telling me a title shot for him made sense after his first win in the promotion, he had maybe 48% rep at the time.

Now Bruce Steven is the most hated guy in my locker room, everyone wants a piece of him.

Yeah, the call outs got screwed up by one of the patches, beforehand they were good though- my favorite was Russell "Russell Mania" McPhee telling me a title shot for him made sense after his first win in the promotion, he had maybe 48% rep at the time.

Now Bruce Steven is the most hated guy in my locker room, everyone wants a piece of him.

Same thing with me, four different guys want to fight Bruce!:D

Archived