Main + in WMMA3 for you?

Speed is huge and I love the scouting and new match screens and PBP. Also the increased fighter interaction really adds to the immersion for me.

Another small thing I really like is lucky dip and the added challenge if you get a poor number on 1 or 2 areas.

The first three hours or so, the new layout had me stuck...now I can't play WMMA2 now...

The scouting is the best thing for me. I like the delegate, I just wish you could set the delagate parameters (like "sign everyone to 5/4 and =/-15% and double what ever they are asking).

Great game as usual...It's crazt but, compare WMMA3 to EWR...Adam's games have come along way

What do you mean by the ability to control regen quality?

In WMMA1 and 2, the regens tended to be on average worse than the starting fighters in the default database. In the new game you can edit the eras in your database to have higher quality regens, and more well-rounded fighters, at different times in the game if that's what you prefer.

My second-favourite addition is a really minor one: the fact that the date of each fighter's last fight is displayed in the booking screen so you can scroll through each division and really quickly see who's been on the shelf for a while. That's saving me a huge amount of time; in WMMA2 I used a makeshift spreadsheet to track all of that and have it at hand when booking cards, but in the new game it's so much simpler.

Archived