Christmas competition time!

Undertaker666

As a side note, i'm highly disappointed in how many people actually participated. What you see above is everyone who took part.

I didn't have to do this competition, it's coming out of my wallet and no-one elses. It may not be a great deal of money, merely something in the spirit of the season. But when hardly anyone takes part, it makes me wonder why I bothered in the first place.

Anyway, merry Christmas all. Bah humbug an' all that. :rolleyes:

To be honest, the reason I didn't enter was because I thought there were people more deserving of the prize than me. Entering may have taken the prize away from someone else. Now that would be bah humbug :D.

EDIT: Although the more deserving were probably the younger forum users, who wouldn't have a clue what most of the games were... maybe next year play identify the Twighlight / Ben 10 character :p?

As a side note, i'm highly disappointed in how many people actually participated. What you see above is everyone who took part.

I didn't have to do this competition, it's coming out of my wallet and no-one elses. It may not be a great deal of money, merely something in the spirit of the season. But when hardly anyone takes part, it makes me wonder why I bothered in the first place.

Anyway, merry Christmas all. Bah humbug an' all that. :rolleyes:

I would've entered, but I only knew four of those games. :p Also, I agree with you, Sonic CD is the best Sonic game. :)

I graciously thank you for the prize, UT. I was missing playing TA and I'm glad I can blow up robots again. :)

The day after I gave you the game it went back on sale! It was only a $1.80 cheaper, but still... :p

Incidentally, I had been gone from WoW for several years, but my friends at work all played it all the time, so with a reluctant sigh I have returned to the evil that is WoW, but yes, I have returned there.

I play it much more casually then they do, though.

Shameful...

Additionally, I have no experience with the Commodore 64

Now I feel old. :p

WoW makes me *meh*! I'm not a fan to be honest.

*high five*

I am 5ft 10 or so. Does not make me a giraffe!! :(

A small giraffe then...

Although the more deserving were probably the younger forum users, who wouldn't have a clue what most of the games were

Well, in a way the contest was for the oldies. As you get older Christmas isn't like it used to be and you get less and less (or/and crap) presents. We may be old in body but young at heart an' all that, so this was a way to relive some fond memories.

My brother (he's 34) and I (28) were drunkenly playing Commodore 64 games in the early hours of the 26th. :D

maybe next year play identify the Twighlight / Ben 10 character :p?

Not a chance in Hell. :p

I would've entered, but I only knew four of those games. :p

If I do it again next year i'll change it so that pm's have to be sent in. Then it might not discourage anyone from entering (as they wont know if anyone else has entered) even if they don't know many answers.

Odd question but why did Denzil get a green incorrect version and MJD get a incorrect when they had the same answer (The Last Ninja)

I was doing fifty million things at once so that's an error on my part, MJD's should be green too. Not that it really matters.

Archived