Modern Warriors (RELEASE)

Full V1.2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BIEK5IBE

Just Data http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OOQZZM4J

Here it is. Extra thanks to OneManWolfPack, Weidt, Hands of Stone, and EddieFnG for all of the hard work they put in to help me get this thing released. As a disclaimer, I know there so errors still in the database. There will especially be some problems with walking weight and race. Please post or PM me anything you find as it will only make the game better.

Please do not use any of this material for other mods without my permission. Feel free to do whatever you want with it on your own. :)

I will be on and off this week in case any glaring corrections need to be made, but there will definitely be a big update next weekend. There are currently 1810 fighters in the database, as well as 21 orgs. I have 1-3 more orgs to add eventually, and another 200 or so fighters, so the mod will eventually be back to the size it was in WMMA2.

Enjoy!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll think about the popularity, but WEC is closed so there's no need for a relationship.

unless you want to start sometime earlier.

Edit: Also you should add the ufc on versus and fightnights to air on rogers sportsnet.

Edit 2: You have logos for ion tv, mtv & 2 etc... but no tv station.

I can't remember who it is but from when you sent me the data one of the other TUF competitors from this last season was at Light Heavyweight too. Might have been Bruce Leroy.

For those having a problem with walking weight/cutting weight (which wasn't done very well in this game IMO), if you don't want constant weight misses sabotaging your title fights, make sure that the fighters are at least within 15 pounds of what they are cutting down to. If you do that, a fighter will never miss weight as long as they have a functioning weight cutting stat. For example, if you book Silva vs. Belfort for UFC 126, make sure that Belfort and Silva are walking around at no higher than 200.

Archived