Modern Warriors (RELEASE)

Tatsuya Mizuno has Tatsuya Kawajiri as his defualt picture.

Seth Petruzelli is no longer with the UFC.

I created someone and was wondering if you could make a picture for him? If you want the stats to put him in your mod. I will give them.

Link: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1143.snc4/148547_1469821465628_1236332793_31069078_7073220_n.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great mod! The only thing I have noticed so far is that, for some reason, guys who are available to fight (according to their current status) are not in the matchmaking screen anywhere! They aren't scheduled to fight anywhere else or injured so I don't know why they aren't in the matchmaking screen when I want them to fight.

Great mod! The only thing I have noticed so far is that, for some reason, guys who are available to fight (according to their current status) are not in the matchmaking screen anywhere! They aren't scheduled to fight anywhere else or injured so I don't know why they aren't in the matchmaking screen when I want them to fight.

Is Smart Booking set to On? If so, it could be that those fighters want a camp longer than the time between when you're making the fights and the show, therefore they won't show up as available.

I would consider myself a fan of UFC and MMA but how the hell does anyone manage to play and keep track of all your workers as UFC in this mod? It's obviously all based on reality but the roster is huge!

A very packed spreadsheet I created.

And still after 18 months or so I'll get like 20 emails about contracts expiring and I'll be like Who? :confused:

Managing roster

You can use excel or word. What I do is put fighters under what month I need to book them for a fight.

January:

Feb:

Etc. Then I also have everyone currently booked under "booked." After their fights I put them 3-4 months ahead of the current month. That's how I keep track. You have to make sure that everytime you sign a new fighter to insert him into your spreadsheet. I keep the title holders in bold to make sure I don't forget to put the titles on the line. I usually set title holders 5 months out after their match.

Tatsuya Mizuno has Tatsuya Kawajiri as his defualt picture.

Seth Petruzelli is no longer with the UFC.

I created someone and was wondering if you could make a picture for him? If you want the stats to put him in your mod. I will give them.

Link: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1143.snc4/148547_1469821465628_1236332793_31069078_7073220_n.jpg

fixed

Youve got Setanta Sports listed as a PPV carrier but they no longer run in the UK but they are still in Ireland. They where replaced by ESPN in England.

UCUK/UCMMA have a TV deal with Sky Sports 4

Gomi is set to coming off a defeat but won his last match.

Obviously subjective, but things such as Royce Gracie having a better chin than Gomi and Ninja Rua better than Hendo is a plain crazy. ;)

Other than the chin section, most stats seem great. Thanks a heap for this, guys! :)

You might want to look at increasing the Weight Cutting stat across the board...I'm noticing a lot more fighters missing weight than what feels right.

I just boost weight cutting to 100, I had Rampage miss weight 2 fights in a row, both were for the title, and he beat Shogun both times... So I just gave up and had Rashad challenge Shogun (and lose) now it makes Shogun look like a weak champion, haha.

Strikeforce Roster

Alexander Crispim, Anthony Ruiz, Ben Holscher, Bobby Southworth, Carl Seumanutafa, Carter Williams, Casey Olsen, Chris Culley, Daisuke Nakamura, Dustin Neace, Elaina Maxwell, Elisha Helsper, Falaniko Vitale, Jeff Curran, Jesse Taylor, John Kolosci, Jonatas Novaes, Kaleo Kwan, Kazuo Misaki, Kevin Jordan, Kevin Randleman, Kim Couture, Lacey Schuckman, Marlon Sims, Merritt Warren, Mike Aina, Mike Whitehead, Nick Gonzalez, Rex Richards, Rodrigo Damm, Rudy Bears, Ryan Healy, Scott Lighty, Shayna Baszler, Spencer Herns, Terry Martin, Thomas Longacre, Torrance Taylor, Travis Calanoc, Wes Sims, Zach Light & Zak Bucia have not fought in Strikeforce for over a year (some 2 or 3 years) so you might want to check through them & update the Strikeforce roster.

Andre Galvao & Paul Bradley were recently released.

Frank Shamrock & Shonie Carter have retired.

I would also drop Aoki's contract with Strikeforce. The deal between Strikeforce & DREAM is a unique one that can't really be replicated in WMMA so i personally would only put DREAM fighters under contract with Strikeforce if they have fought more than once (ie. Zaromskis) & to my knowledge there isn't any immediately plans for Aoki to return to Strikeforce.

Waachim Spiritwolf, David Douglas, Brandon Cash, Ousmane Thomas Diagne, Pat Healy & Jason Riley have all recently fought in Strikeforce.

You might want to look at increasing the Weight Cutting stat across the board...I'm noticing a lot more fighters missing weight than what feels right.

I just boost weight cutting to 100, I had Rampage miss weight 2 fights in a row, both were for the title, and he beat Shogun both times... So I just gave up and had Rashad challenge Shogun (and lose) now it makes Shogun look like a weak champion, haha.

Boosting weight cutting to 100 won't fix the problem i don't think. The problem is that alot of the fighters have a 40lbs difference between there fight weight & there walking weight, & in WMMA terms that is far to much weight to cut so i think that realism has to be sacrificed when dealing with the walking weight stat in order to make the game playable.

Archived