KCCW: The Legend of Bonnie Rockworth

NON-TITLE MATCH- DINGO WANTS JUSTICE

Dingo Devine vs. Mark Misery

Boo Smithson vs. Tombstone

FOR THE KCCW TAG TEAM TITLES

The Apocalypse (Hatemonger & Warmonger) © vs. The Enemy (Cyanide & Massacre)

FOR THE KCCW ANZAC TITLE

Maurice Jackson vs. Saul Rubennick

Michael Rheur vs. Whirlwind Lee Wilkes

The S&M Connection (Smasher & Mauler) vs. The Duo (Rusty Mills & Donovan Boon)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NON-TITLE MATCH- DINGO WANTS JUSTICE

Watch out, Dingo's gonna eat your baby.

Coin flip. But Tombstone is just more badass

FOR THE KCCW TAG TEAM TITLES

The Apocalypse (Hatemonger & Warmonger) © vs. The Enemy (Cyanide & Massacre)

Again, Apoc is one of my favorite teams in the C-Verse.

FOR THE KCCW ANZAC TITLE

Thanks for playing Saul.

The Munich Stretch is the big winner here.

The S&M Connection (Smasher & Mauler) vs. The Duo (Rusty Mills & Donovan Boon)

S&M rebound after last show's loss. Maybe they ball-gag Donovan?

School of Tradition

Live to DVD from Laird Lounge

Thursday, Week 4, February

Audience: 172

The Show

The Enemy vs. The Apocalypse

I’m increasingly of the opinion that The Apocalypse may be one of our most reliable draws. Not only have they risen to main event status (after last month’s cracking tag match), they were also able to get a good match out of a team whose momentum was, at best, in the toilet. Granted, there were weaknesses- neither of the champs can sell for toffee, and Warmonger wasn’t on best form- but then that’s why it’s in this slot, not the main event. In terms of story, we played this one as a wild brawl, with the high spot being when Massacre slammed Warmonger, instantly establishing him as a major threat to the champs (a team as big as The Apocalypse don’t get lifted up a whole bunch, for obvious reasons). Granted, Hatemonger responded by throwing Massacre over the top rope, but it still made a major impression and will probably be on the highlight reel for a while to come. In the end, this went to a Double DQ- with neither team paying any attention to the rules Glen Lee was forced to throw the match out.

Winners: None Match Rating: D

“What a way to open the show! Fans, I’m Bonnie Rockford and have we got a main event for you tonight!”

“I dunno, have we Bonnie?”

“Oh have we, Scott. Last month, The Era of Old School Begins, our King of the Ring ‘Mr. Wrestling’ Mark Misery provoked the ire of Dingo Devine, and in tonight’s main event these two men will be facing off in a match never before seen on Australian shores”

“What’s more, Dingo Devine specifically requested that this match not be for the King of The Ring title. He wants to earn his shot, and there’s no denying that if he takes the win tonight he’ll be established as the number one contender. It’s gonna be tough, though- Mark’s one heck of a competitor, and he’s also signed on with The Goliath Corporation”

“Dingo does have Mac ‘The Daddy’ Guffin in his corner, though- and if anyone can nullify Goliath’s presence it’s The Daddy”

“Whatever happens tonight, Bonnie, this is going to be one heck of a match”

“You betcha- from Perth to Sydney, Australia to Borneo and Australasia to Africa, you won’t see another match quite like this one!”

This was the first hype angle we’d ever run, and whilst the reaction wasn’t great I enjoyed the chance to get some of my banter with Scott onscreen (we’re not doing the conventional face/heel dynamic- Scott is a heel, sort of, but he’s not biased as such).

Rating: E+

Kip Rockwell vs. Lone Rider

This was a bog-standard squash match, but it didn’t get an awful reaction for all that. Lone Rider’s weaknesses become more obvious in front of a crowd, as whilst he’s not bad at brawling his one-dimensional moveset makes him rather dull to watch. As for Kip, he’s solid, and most of the positive reaction was down to the crowd still being quite into him, but he did lose a lot of ground after last month’s duff main event so he needed the win here to get back on track. He put Rider down at the 8-minute mark, taking him out with the Lariat.

Winner: Kip Rockwell Match Rating: D-

The S&M Connection vs. The Duo

Another squash match, this one was probably slightly worse than it’s predecessor, simple due to the less talented participants in this match. Smasher’s nice but hardly impressive, and whilst The Duo are a good pair they lack the momentum to really rally the crowd behind him, plus Rusty looked decidedly unpolished tonight- a couple of transitions looked really awkward on his end (though having to work with a guy like Smasher can’t have helped). Unfortunately I slightly blew the booking here- The S&M Connection were meant to go over, but due to a miscommunication on my part The Duo took the win, nailing Smasher with the Duo Drop to score a shock victory. Still, if I can’t work with this I’m no kind of booker at all.

Winners: The Duo Match Rating: D-

For the first time tonight we go backstage to the KCCW Promo position, where Delbert DeGeorge is on hype duty for Tombstone-Boo

“It’s fashionable to talk about young wrestlers as ‘the future’, as someone that will be a great wrestler in the future. Well, Tombstone’s not ‘the future’, he’s not about to happen, he’s the present, he’s happening right now. And tonight, Boo Smithson, Tombstone is going to happen to YOU. Nowhere to run, no place to hide, Tombstone is here and he knows no mercy”

Delbert’s not the kind of manager who gets worked up and shouty, but his serious demeanour compliments Tombstone’s menacing persona pretty well, making for an effective segment here.

Rating: D

This was a good match that did its job well without ever really making much of an impression. Saul was good here, and actually seemed to polish up his fundamentals a bit, but Maurice is still pretty green and showed his weaknesses at a couple of point. He needs to work on his psychology, and he still occasionally has a duff spot or two, generally when he tries to go above his fiery brawling or power moves. As an example, he didn’t quite nail the Oklahoma Roll that was meant to win the match- it looked like Saul had to roll with him rather than being pulled over, and whilst it hardly ruined things it wasn’t great.

Winner: Maurice Jackson Match Rating: D

Another match to establish the Munich Stretch, I’m not honestly sure why I botered. Mike’s yet to really produce the kind of quality I’d expect from a potential ANZAC challenger, and whilst Donovan was hardly top drawer last month Lee’s a more than capable worker. Indeed the main success story here was Lee, who worked on both his brawlind and technical skills before miscalculating an attempted Reap the Whirlwind, leaving himself open to the Munich Stretch, and another victory for Michael.

Winner: Michael Rheur Match Rating: D-

After the match, Victor Goliath enters the ring, mic in hand

“Maurice Jackson, last month at The Era of Old School Begins, you issued an open challenge to the KCCW roster to take you on for the ANZAC Title. Well, tonight Saul Rubennick didn’t get the job done, which means that next month, at Storms Over Still Water, you’ve got an open slot. Well, on behalf of Michael Rheur, the Goliath Corporation is accepting that challenge. We’re making a takeover bid on the ANZAC Title, and M-Jack? You’re in my way”

This wasn’t a bad promo- certainly no worse than Michael’s matches so far.

Rating: D-

This really couldn’t have gone much better: Tombstone’s weak psychology was still very much in force, but against a worker with Boo’s ability that didn’t count for much: anytime Tombstone started to look a little lost Boo just slapped on a new hold and took him through a bunch of reversals ‘til Tombstone was back on script. That was pretty much the story of the match- Tombstone was the stronger, more aggressive worker, but Boo had him beat technically. I really wasn’t sure how to end this one- either one winning would end the feud prematurely, and I want this one to run and run- so I had it go to a time limit draw, with both guys trading holds right down to the wire.

Winner: None Match Rating: C-

This was a good match, and would have made a fine main event if it weren’t for Tombstone/Boo completely upstaging it. That’s not a negative comment on Dingo and Mark, though- anyone would have a hard time following Boo and Tombstone, and these two did a good job. We went with a fairly simple story- Mark started out not taking Dingo seriously, only to learn exactly why Dingo’s know as ‘The Suplex Master’ when the Red Belt Warrior nailed him with a huge belly-to-belly suplex and a fisherman’s to score a solid two count. From there Misery staged something of a fightback, but with Mac Guffin on hand to stifle Victor’s attempts to get involved it was always going to an uphill struggle after that start, and sure enough Dingo got the win with a thunderous Southern Lights Suplex.

Winner: Dingo Devine Match Rating: D+

Overall Rating: D, which I figure is more where we ought to be at, ratings-wise.

Am at home and away from my usual computer, so follow-up and next show won't be 'til at least sunday. But I'm still working away on this one, just dealing with a couple of character issues (namely, does anybody know where I can get some Nasty Boys promos for the S&M Connection?)

Okay, so I'm back at my machine, it's time to take a look at the predictions and see how it went.

Rayelek: 3/6

Regis: 2/6

Midnightnick: 3/6

Jingo: 1/6

MJStark: 3/6

ajcrible: 3/6

So, Rayelek, Midnightnick, MJStark and ajcrible are joint winners, giving them the right to ask a question of any KCCW Superstar they wish. Next post will be up midweek, so you've got 'til then my hard rocking amigos!

Question for Tombstone. You couldn't put Boo Smithson away this time. What do you plan to do to take him down should you meet in the future?

This made me giggle- I'm actually working on a Blog post for a couple of months from now that talks about this a bit. So, hey, you get this answered twice, now and when the post comes round.

Next post up wednesday, folks- so MJStark and Rayelek, you've got 'til then to get your questions in. Mind you, if you put them up with your predictions then I'll probably write up some answers ahead of the show. Either way, see you on Wednesday loyal readers!

Question for The Apocalypse (I know its two guys but I'm asking them as a unit)

You guys are really popular with the fans but your gimmick should make you heels. How do you feel about being 'anti-heroes' and would you actually prefer the fans to boo you rather than cheer you?

Here we go folks- it's fan question time!

Firstly, this one from Regis (who technically didn't win the chance to ask one from predictions, but I like it so who cares?)

Question for Michael Rheur: The Munich Stretch is a powerful move. Is it one of your own, or was it taught to you by someone?

Michael Rheur: It's a combination of both really. I invented the move myself, but it's derived from Classy Paul Massy's Upper Crust submission hold. He did it with the opponent lying on their back, but if you don't hook the leg high enough then they can kick their way out of the hold. I took the move, which was still pretty dangerous, and came up with the idea of applying it with the guy on their front, which puts the leg at the wrong angle to break the hold that way. It's definitely my move, but I don't think I'd have come up with it if Paul Massy hadn't already developed it's forerunner.

Second question comes to us from Midnightnick

Question for Dingo Devine: Are you aware of the self-proclaimed "Sultan of The Suplex" Lee Bawes? If so, who do you feel has the stronger skill? Yourself the Master, or him the Sultan?

Dingo Devine: I know Lee Bawes- we used to work SHW shows together before APW opened- and it's hard to say who's better in terms of suplexes. It's a question of approach: he doesn't hit as many types as me, he's got the brainbuster that he finishes with, the belly-to-belly and the standard vertical and snap variants, but he hits them better than anyone out there. My thing's more variety, I have a lot more variants than he does. So really it's a matter of approaches, rather than who's better or worse.

Thirdly, we've got a question from ajcrible

Question for Tombstone: You couldn't put Boo Smithson away this time. What do you plan to do to take him down should you meet in the future?

Delbert DeGeorge: I'll answer this one on behalf of my client- Tombstone's in practice for his next match and prefers to focus on destroying his opponent rather than talking to outside personalities. And I can honestly say that one battle is not the war- this time, Boo got lucky. Next time he gets in the ring with The Event that is Tombstone, he's not walking away the winner.

Finally, we've got a question from MJStark (and I'll just make it clear now: tag teams can count as a single worker, so feel free to ask questions of a team rather than an individual worker).

Question for The Apocalypse: You guys are really popular with the fans but your gimmick should make you heels. How do you feel about being 'anti-heroes' and would you actually prefer the fans to boo you rather than cheer you?

Warmonger: I've always said that the fans will cheer whoever they want, and we're not going to argue with that. If they like us, that's great and we'll try and live up to their respect. If not, fine, and we'll do whatever the hell we please. We're here to fight, and whether the fans cheer us or not we're going to do just that.

Hatemonger: You gotta remember though, Aussie fans love guys who love fighting. Both here and in DIW we've got the fans behind us, and it's because we don't back down. Sure, in fancy-dan companies like RAW a couple of hardcases like us would make the little girlies cry, but in KCCW it's a man's game, and we are tougher than satan and twice as angry!

Show will probably go up tonight or tomorrow morning.

The KCCW Blog

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g165/Looneyboyo/KCCW/LisaBowen_jhd.jpg

Wednesday, Week 2, March 2010

Hey Yo, KCCW fans. It’s the voice of Old School from Coast to Coast, Continent to Continent and Country to Country Bonnie Rockworth, coming at you with some thoughts on what we’ve been seeing these last couple of months in KCCW.

Now, I don’t know about you, but I’m starting to think we need some law in the Kingdom. Last month not one but two matches ended in draws- fair enough, sometimes it just goes down that- but the tag title match was a Double DQ, and nobody seems to know what’s going to happen next with Boo and Tombstone. And then you’ve got Victor Goliath making matches for the next show with no care for what else might be planned for that show, just up and saying we got Mike Rheur vs. M-Jack.

Things are starting to get out of control in KCCW. What happens if we turn control of the company’s shows to the likes of Victor Goliath or The Apocalypse? Chaos. Wrestlers fighting whoever they want with no regard for the rules or the safety of the fans in attendance. And all the time you’ve got The Goliath Corporation in the background pulling all the strings they like, putting everything their way and keeping everyone they don’t like down.

On Friday Night, the KCCW board will be meeting to appoint somebody to take charge of the Kingdom, to make sure that standards are upheld and the rules are obeyed. I’m not naïve enough to believe that Victor Goliath won’t be able to swing as much as he can round to his Corporation, but at least with someone in Authority he’ll at least have to keep everything above-board and legal, and anything that protects the hard-working wrestlers of KCCW has to be a good thing.

Before you ask, no I don’t know whose in line for appointment. C’mon people, I don’t even know everyone on the board, let alone sit on it myself. But I can promise you this, whoever they appoint, I’ll be watching them, I’ll be watching how the roster reacts and how the fans react.

And if it all goes wrong? Well, I’ve got enough pull with the board to make sure it doesn’t wrong for long.

Three and Out, Babydolls- I’ll see you at the show

Bonnie Rockworth

Card for Storms Over Still Water:

TWO OUT OF THREE FALLS FOR THE KING OF THE RING TITLE

Mark Misery © vs. Warmonger

SIX-MAN TAG-TEAM ACTION

Hatemonger & Dingo & Boo vs. Tombstone & The Enemy

Saul Rubennick vs. Kip Rockwell

FOR THE KCCW ANZAC TITLE

Maurice ‘M-Jack’ Jackson © vs. Michael Rheur

Rusty Mills vs. Angus McMiller

The S&M Connection vs. Whirlwind Lee Wilkes & Frankie Robertson

Donovan Boon vs. Lone Rider

Plus the reveal of KCCW’s new Director of Authority! (and yes, we do know who it is, it's on the roster page. But the little computer bits that masquerade as TEW fans are kinda stupid, so we're stringing them along for a while, okay?)

SIX-MAN TAG-TEAM ACTION

FOR THE KCCW ANZAC TITLE

SIX-MAN TAG-TEAM ACTION

FOR THE KCCW ANZAC TITLE

SIX-MAN TAG-TEAM ACTION

FOR THE KCCW ANZAC TITLE

Even one of the biggest men in KCCW isn't going to topple the Goliath Corporation.

SIX-MAN TAG-TEAM ACTION

They've got to win some time, right? Plus, Hatemonger is the weak link, bereft of his team-mate.

No, thanks. Your attitude will get you nowhere, Saul.

FOR THE KCCW ANZAC TITLE

The Munich Stretch cannot take down the King Of Diamonds.

Goliath Corporation member over random jobber.

Surprisingly good results get this team a push.

Only his past victory makes me care.

Show should be up Tuesday, folks, so there's still time for predictions. And whilst we're here I'd like to thank Rathen and Regis for nominating me for Rookie DOTM, and encourage all of my readers to head over there and make sure your favourites are represented.

I'm liking misery and Warmonger is more tag team specialist than singles guy

SIX-MAN TAG-TEAM ACTION

Tombstone and Boo end up backstage, allowing the Enemy to take out Hatemonger for the win.

The Kipper with the Boomerang for the win.

FOR THE KCCW ANZAC TITLE

Tough call. I think maybe Rheur is DQ'ed when refusing to break the Munich Stretch.

Tossup

Regular team trumps thrown together duo.

Cooler name.

SIX-MAN TAG-TEAM ACTION

FOR THE KCCW ANZAC TITLE

Storms Over Still Water

Live to DVD from Laird Lounge

Thursday, Week 4, March

Audience: 172

The Show

This was a solid match, as you might expect from two of our more experienced workers. There wasn’t a whole bunch of heat behind this one- Saul’s momentum is low, and Kip hasn’t yet made much of an impact in terms of pop- but surprisingly enough Saul was particularly on point for this one, putting in 110% and doing everything he could to draw the crowd in. As for the story behind this one, we went the standard crafty-heel-versus-tough-face story: Saul had Kip outmanoeuvred at almost every turn, but couldn’t keep the big outbacker long enough to score the win. In the end, this one went to Kip, who was able to reverse an attempt at the Face-First Suplex into the Lariat to score a narrow three-count.

Winner: Kip Rockwell Match Rating: D

We go backstage, to where Victor Goliath is on hype duty for the main event

“Tonight, ‘Mr. Wrestling’ Mark Misery faces the Warmonger for the accolade of King of the Ring. Warmonger, I don’t know how you got this match, I don’t know if it was this new Director of Authority or whether somebody up there was in the mood for a joke, but this isn’t funny. You are not in the same league as Mark Misery- hell, you’re not even in a league, you’re bottom of the barrel at best. Sure, you’ve got all the power, all the strength a man could ask for, but you haven’t got what it takes to take on this man. You haven’t got the brains of a champion, and against a man with all of The Goliath Corporation behind him you haven’t got a snowflake’s chance in hades”

This should’ve got a better reaction, but there didn’t seem to be anything wrong with it as far as I could tell. I’ll look into that later- maybe Vic just need something extra to get his angles over.

Rating: E+

This was a time-filler match to get Donovan’s momentum up a bit, but it was pretty solid for all that. Okay, so nobody’s calling Lone Rider the next Swoop McCarthy, and Donovan’s not the finished product either, but they’re both capable guys and can be relied upon to deliver decent filler- Donovan in particular is a pretty solid worker, and with a little improvement could be really good. Donovan took the win here, downing Rider with a backslide at the 8 minute mark.

Winners: Donovan Boon Match Rating: D-

I should’ve switched this one with Donovan/Rider, but I assumed that Angus would help lift this to a decent level. He didn’t, but to be fair he wasn’t ever going to. Rusty’s a solid competitor but he’s not cut out for singles competition, and Angus is okay but strictly journeyman level- he can work a good match against a decent opponent but isn’t up to carrying someone. Rusty’s problems with consistency mean that he still needs carrying through singles matches, and as Angus can’t do that that lead to an incredibly awkward match that featured too many slow spots and fumbles to be any good. Rusty got the win here, taking Angus down with the Spinebuster.

Winner: Rusty Mills Match Rating: E+

The second Glen Lee counts three Smasher and Mauler are in the ring, pounding on Rusty with some of the nastiest punches you can imagine. They hit him with everything they’ve got- Mauler hits The Pounce, Smasher nails him with the Elbow Drop, then they get him up for Here Comes The Pain- before quitting the ring, yelling about how ‘some green-backed little rookie d*ck isn’t getting one over on us”.

Rating: D-

Thus far this card hasn’t been especially appealing- this has to be the weakest card we’ve put on so far. This match was another dull encounter, largely due to the fact that nobody here doesn’t have at least a couple of drawbacks. Neither Smasher nor Frankie are exactly exciting to watch, and Lee’s momentum is really pathetically bad, whilst Mauler never really seems to be trying his hardest. It probably didn’t help that Lee and Frankie aren’t regular partners; it’s one thing for the S&M Connection to be up against an experienced team like The Apocalypse, quite another to be working against two workers who don’t really know how to work with each other. Smasher and Mauler got the win here, taking Lee down with Here Comes The Pain.

Winners: The S&M Connection Match Rating: D-

Backstage, M-Jack’s on hype duty for his match with Rheur

“Everybody talks about how dangerous you are, Michael Rheur, how tough it is to beat you, how only two men have ever broken The Munich Stretch. That might be true, y’know, but here’s the thing: you’ve never wrestled the King of Diamonds before. You’ve never wrestled the One-Man War, Maurice Jackson. And The Munich Stretch might be real tough, Micky, but I don’t need a fancy submission move to beat you down. I’m Black, Bad and Brilliant, and tonight, you’re stepping in the ring with a man who will stop at nothing.”

You can always rely on M-Jack for a good promo- he’s really mastered a ****y, intense vibe that makes him stand out from out other faces.

Maurice Jackson vs. Michael Rheur

After two months of not delivering in the ring, Michael Rheur finally seems to have found his form. Admittedly M-Jack’s a big step up from Donovan Boon and Lee Wilkes, so it may just have been that Mike needed to move out of squash matches, but whatever the case this match was exactly what I need after the disappointing first half of the show: exciting, fast-paced and full of cool spots. The story was simple enough: M-Jack tried to dominate Michael with high-power offence, but Michael was more than able to contain him, using his trademark European uppercuts to stagger the champ before working him over on the mat with submission moves to set up for the Munich Stretch. Sure enough he locked it on, and whilst M-Jack couldn’t break the hold he was able to reach the ropes and get a rope break. At least in theory, as Michael refused to break the hold after a 5-count, earning the champ a DQ victory.

Winner: Maurice Jackson Match Rating: D

After Rheur and M-Jack have gone backstage a new figure comes down to the ring, dressed in a suit and expensive mirrored shades. He bears a mic, clearly preparing to address the fans

“Over the last two months, Kingdom Championship Class Wrestling has undergone some…well, let’s call them growing pains. Stars like The Apocalypse and The S&M Connection have been getting a little out of control, and there’s also been complaints about the way certain wrestlers, and certain wrestling managers, have been handling business. And now, in their infinite wisdom, The KCCW Governing Board have seen fit to put somebody in charge of KCCW shows. Me, in fact.

My name is Dan Reacher, and as of tonight I am the KCCW Director of Authority. Now I want a nice, quiet time in charge here, so I’m going to say this: anybody, and I mean anybody, who has a problem here, better just sort out their own cr@p. But if it gets really out of hand, really troublesome, then I will come down on you with my full fury. And believe me, I get real grumpy when I get called away from Horses on Courses.

“So, until next month, good night and enjoy the rest of the show”

The reaction to this was really good, and I like Dan’s take on his character. Rather than being a typical heel authority figure (namely, corrupt and biased), he’s just totally lazy and half-@ssed.

Hatemonger and Dingo & Boo vs. Tombstone and The Enemy

This was a surprisingly good match- though that’s less about the match, more about my expectations of it. Don’t get me wrong, it was a brilliant match for us, only a little behind Tombstone/Boo from last month, but I’d expected something a little less from this one due to momentum issues and my concern over Hatemonger’s talent outside of a tag team. In actuality, though, there weren’t any major problems- sure, Hatemonger still can’t bump for toffee, but when you’re his size you don’t need to bump, just throw the others around instead. As it was, we went with a simple storyline: Hatemonger was too strong for the heels to contain and took control whenever he was in the ring, but against Dingo & Boo the heels were able to keep on top with the aid of the regulation dastardly heel tactics, although the faces were almost able to claim the win after Boo put Tombstone in a Boston Crab, only for Cyanide to break the hold just as Tombstone looked about ready to tap. In the end Tombstone got the win for his team, rolling Dingo into a small package after Mark Misery hit the ring and low-blowed his rival.

Winners: Tombstone and The Enemy Match Rating: D+

Mark Misery vs. Warmonger

This was another good match- not quite on the level of the six-man but good nonetheless. The two out of three falls stipulation was also something of a pilot run for a plan we’re looking at: Vic suggested we make all King of the Ring bouts two-out-of-three-falls matches, to stand out from the competition. It made for a good story with tonight’s match: Warmonger took the first fall, tossing Mark around like a rag-doll before hitting the Spine Shatterer at 3 minutes to score the first pinfall. He couldn’t maintain the advantage, though, as Mark started to use his skill and cunning to even the odds, getting the pinfall at 8 minutes with a savage low blow and roll-up. That gave him a significant advantage for the last fall, as Warmonger was injured and fighting through the pain, but try as he might Mark couldn’t keep the monster down. It took Victor distracting the ref, a pair of brass knuckles shots to the head and a handful of tights for the champ to claim the win.

Winner: Mark Misery Match Rating: D+

Overall Rating: D, and thanks to a more balanced main event matches this one’s our best ever.

<p>So, let's have a look at predictions, shall we?</p><p> </p><p>

MJStark: 6/7</p><p>

Midnightnick: 6/7</p><p>

Jingo: 5/7</p><p>

Regis: 6/7</p><p>

ajcrible: 5/7, and extra points for guessing the exact finish of M-Jack/Rheur</p><p>

Dragonmack: 5/7, presuming you meant the main event to be a draw</p><p> </p><p>

So Stark, Midnight and Regis have the right to ask a question of any KCCW superstar they wish. Next post will be up Monday/Tuesdayish, so you've got 'til then folks. And as a quick reminder, head on over to the DOTM Nominations thread and make sure your favourites are in there, especially if there's a real world dynasty out there that's grabbed your attention.</p>

Archived