KCCW: The Legend of Bonnie Rockworth

Dingo & Boo vs. Mark Misery & Cyanide

Tombstone vs. Kip Rockwell

FOR THE KCCW ANZAC TITLE

Maurice Jackson vs. Massacre

FOR THE KCCW TAG TEAM TITLES

The Apocalypse vs. Veteran Talent (Michael Rheur & Saul Rubennick)

Donovan Boon vs. Mauler

Angus McMiller vs. Rusty Mills

Richie Fox vs. Frankie Robertson

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't help but vote for the champ here - we can have run-ins, or dastardly tactics, but it's hard to vote against the gold.

Because you don't wrestle Tombstone... he just happens to you.

FOR THE KCCW ANZAC TITLE

He's the King of Diamonds, the One-Man Army, the one, the only... Maurice Jackson, ladies and gentlemen.

I want to see them no-sell the piledriver. Nothing else, just the piledriver.

Donovan Boon vs. Mauler

This is going to stink compared to the tag matches.

Don't put over the guy working for the opposition. I foresee a swift elevation due to a mis-click early on!

Who the hell is Richie Fox?

Cyanide...you are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Sorry Kipster, you don't have a chance here.

FOR THE KCCW ANZAC TITLE

M-Jack keeps rolling along.

Rubennick takes the fall as Rheur has Warmonger locked in the Munich Stretch. Sells the hold, but keeps the belts on the team that should hold them.

Donovan Boon vs. Mauler

Toss-up for me.

Why not?

Umm, no reason.

Games for May

Live to DVD from Laird Lounge

Thursday, Week 4, May

Audience: 186

The Show

This was mostly a filler match to give M-Jack some more experience, but as these two are usually pretty reliable it was a good bout all the same. The story was what you’d expect from these two- Massacre tried to play the intimidating giant card, but The One-Man Army wasn’t having any of it and opened proceedings with a shoulder block that sent Massacre reeling. The Samoan Giant was up for a fight, though, and tossed Maurice around with an ease that belied the King of Diamonds’ not insubstantial mass, capturing the first fall at 4 minutes with a big boot that put M-Jack down for the count. M-Jack fought back, though, and after Massacre missed on the Black Descent the champ countered with an Oklahoma Roll that evened the odds before nailing a still staggered Massacre with a Flying Tackle, securing a quick second fall to win the match and retain the ANZAC Title.

Winner: Maurice Jackson Match Rating: D

For the first time tonight we go backstage, to where Mac Guffin is on hype duty for the main event

“From Day One KCCW’s had a problem, a virus that’s been causing all kinds of problems at the very heart of this great company. Well guess what boys, the doctor is in da house! The Mac Daddy is here, and my boys Dingo & Boo are gonna take that virus, that pesky little Mark Misery problem, and kick it’s @ss so hard that he’ll go crying home to momma!”

There’s one fundamental problem with Mac and Vic- nobody, and I mean nobody, knows who they are, which is a big problem for their interviews.

Rating: E

This was an intro match for one of our newest signings, and whilst it was pretty awful that’s mostly because neither of these guys are anything much to write home about in terms of workrate. Having said that, Frankie’s a solid hand, and Richie’s got a lot of star quality and charisma, so I figure he’s got a solid chance of making it with the right opponents. He got the win here, beating Frankie with a Powerbomb to score the pinfall (and there is no way he’s sticking with that as a finisher, it’s incredibly boring).

Winner: Richie Fox Match Rating: E+

Mauler vs. Donovan Boon

This was yet another fairly mediocre match from a pairing that, to be frank, are unlikely to be rated amongst our top talents anytime soon. That’s no knock on them, though, they’re a couple of undercard guys in an undercard feud, who cares if they’re not delivering top drawer matches? This had a surprisingly good crowd, but whilst the actions was solid enough neither man ever really moved out second gear- it was very much a case of you-hit-your-moves-I’ll-hit-mine, and there wasn’t the kind of intensity you’d hope for in a match like this. Donovan got the win here with the Donovan Driver.

Winner: Donovan Boon Match Rating: D-

Backstage at the interview position, Victor Goliath is on hype duty for the main event

“It’s sad when you see a man as deluded as Mac Guffin. There’s one simple truth about tonight’s match- there is no way in hell that The Goliath Corporation are walking away tonight without the win. Mark Misery is the most prized asset in all of Australian Wrestling, and Cyanide is a corporate troubleshooter like no other. What that means for a small-time outfit like yours, Guffin, is nothing but a complete takeover. And when we’re done, you’re gonna wish you’d never got into the ring with us”

Once again the curse of manager obscurity doomed this angle, but I’m already working on ways to counter that so it shouldn’t be too bad (do the words ‘publicity blitz’ mean anything to anyone?).

Rating: E

This was the same as any match featuring these two workers- okay, but lacking in excitement and with quite a few duff spots. In fairness Rusty’s not fluffing as many spots as he used to, but there’s still too many awkward moments when he’s on the defensive (it’s not a question of selling exactly- Rusty bumps fine, it’s just he doesn’t always get it on the button in terms of timing). As for Angus, he’s probably unlikely to get his contract renewed next time, now I’ve got some new talent coming in to fill the gaps. Rusty mirrored his partner’s success, scoring a solid victory with the aid of The Spinebuster.

Winner: Rusty Mills Match Rating: D-

The Apocalypse vs. Veteran Talent

After a disappointing undercard the tag division once again rode to the rescue, with an excellent match that stands as our best tag match to date. The Apocalypse were absolute monsters tonight, tearing into Michael and Saul in the early stages and scoring the first pinfall in a couple of minutes. Veteran Talent fought back, though, and whilst they couldn’t bring the champs down they were making a lot of headway, with Michael in particular starting to really hit home with his European Uppercuts. Unfortunately, just as it looked like he might get Hatemonger down for the Munich Stretch Maurice Jackson appeared at ringside and distracted Michael long enough for Hatemonger to nail him with a big boot to the back, leaving Rheur open to the Double Arm DDT whilst M-Jack restrained Goliath.

Winners: The Apocalypse Match Rating: D+

After the match, Maurice grabs a mic, clearly aiming to taunt Rheur for the loss.

“You know what Mikey? Tonight is just the beginning. You see, when I sat down after our match last month and thought about this thing we’ve got going on, I realised one thing. I hate you, I actually genuinely, 100% hate your guts. And so, from now on I’m going to make your life a living hell. I don’t like your friends, I don’t like this ****y I’m-better-than-you-attitude you’ve got going on, in fact I don’t like anything about you, so I’m declaring war. Every time you step into this ring you’re stepping into a war zone, and you’re taking on The One-Man Army. Good luck, Rheur…you’re gonna need it”

Maurice can get so intense in his promos that sometimes he comes over like too much of a heel, which counted against him tonight: the fans didn’t get behind this as much as I would’ve liked.

Rating: D-

Kip Rockwell vs. Tombstone

It’s never his fault, but whenever I put Kip in the ring with a big star something goes wrong. Tonight the problem was chemistry: Tombstone and Kip can’t work well each other, and that meant what should have been a good match was anything but. I can’t blame these two for it, they did the best they could, but sometimes you get two guys who just can’t get it going and that’s what happened here: everything felt really awkward and disjointed, and when you factor in Tombstone’s lack of psychology then you’ve got a recipe for disaster. Eventually Tombstone put an end to this catastrophe with the Rear-Naked Choke (we’d meant for him to continue his self-improvement kick and hit the Rest In Peace, but when it’s SNAFU then you go with what you know works).

Winner: Tombstone Match Rating: E+

Cyanide and Mark Misery vs. Dingo & Boo

After the disaster of Tombstone/Rockwell we needed something good to save the show, but then these four guys are people you can count on to deliver a good match. We started this out with a big brawl, as the heels attempted to jump the faces from behind only to find that they were expected (it always bugs me when faces are jumped at the start of a match: c’mon people, they’re heels, of course they’re going to cheat). Eventually Glen was able to restore order, and the heels spend the next few minutes working over Boo, cutting the ring in half and doing their very best to cheat their way to victory. Unfortunately for the Corporation, Mac had them scouted, and every time Victor tried to distract the ref the Mac Daddy was on hand to keep him out of it, at one point ‘accidentally’ hitting Goliath in the shins with his cane. In the end Boo was able to make the tag to Dingo, who cleared house with bionic elbows and suplexes before hitting Mark with a Tasmanian Suplex and hooking the leg for the win,

Winners: Dingo & Boo Match Rating: C-

Overall Rating: D, with a great main event balancing out a rubbish semi-main and a generally disappointing undercard.

So, after a short break (simple truth is I was burnt out on KCCW and needed a change: one brief and surprisingly successful run with ACPW later, I'm back), it's time to have a look at how the predictions went for Games For May.

Jingo: 4/7

MJStark: 6/7

Midnightnick: 5/7

Regis: 4/7

ajcrible: 5/7

So, MJStark wins, and gets the chance to ask a question of any KCCW superstar he wishes. If ajcrible and Midnightnick, who came joint second, also have a question to ask then they can, but the plan is to get the preview up Monday or Tuesday so they'll need to be in by then.

Time for the fan questions- sorry if they're a little delayed, I;ve had a busy couple of days.

Firstly, from Mdinightnick:

Question for Richie Fox: "Man, that Powerbomb you ended your debut match with was boring. Any plans on getting a new maneuver? Or will you be known as Richie "Powerboring" Fox?"

Richie Fox: Firstly, mate, I don't like your attitude: I'm better than you in every single way, so don't you go talking trash when you can't back it up. As for The Powerbomb, excuse me if it doesn't meet your standards, but quite frankly I could care less what you think. If I do change the move, it's because I wanted to, not because you p*ss-ants in the crowd didn't like it.

Secondly, a question from MJStark

Question for Kip Rockwell: "Dude, piss poor match there! How are you gonna bounce back from that?"

Kip Rockwell: The way I see it, if a match goes as badly as that did- and there's no denying it was a h*ll of a scrappy bout- you've got to pick up the positives and then just move on to the next bout. And if we're being positive, I held up my end and forced Tombstone to stick to what he knows- he's trying for this whole self-improvement kick, and I forced him into a more conservative game plan with fewer risks. He knew I had a chance of beating him, and if a guy like Tombstone is taking me as a serious threat then chances are that other top guys see me that way too.

Blog post will follow around lunchtime, folks!

The KCCW Blog

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g165/Looneyboyo/KCCW/MacGuffin.jpg

Saturday, Week 3, June

It’s been a big month for the Mac Daddy, no two ways about it. The whole country’s talking about KCCW, and every time they want an appearance from the company’s talent, who do they come to? Why none other than ol’ Mac Guffin himself. Rickard on Wrestling, the Saturday Morning Smackdown on The Bloke Channel, even At The Wrestling on the ASN, they’ve all been talking to me. There are days when I less like a wrestling manager and more like a publicity agent, but you know what? That’s fine. Whatever helps this company, I’m good with.

Except there’s one problem with all this publicity: Victor Goliath. Everywhere I go, seems Vic’s managed to find a way to get on the show with me. And that, that makes me nervous. See, I’m no coward, but I know Victor Goliath, I’ve gone up against him on any number of shows, and if there’s one thing I’ve learnt about him it’s that he always has a plan. One of his clients is in a title match? He’s got a man ready to interfere and get the win. His man’s in a steel cage match? Vic’s brought off the doorkeeper to make sure he’s got the advantage. The new commissioner doesn’t like his stable? Victor’s already been onto the Australian Sports Commission, greasing a few palms to make sure everything goes his way.

Now, I just want to make one thing clear before we go any further: I’m not saying that Dan Reacher is corrupt. I don’t much care for him personally, but I understand the board’s thinking in appointing him. Any company that features Victor Goliath needs to appoint a man who isn’t prey to corruption, and whatever else you can say about Dan he isn’t corrupt. For one thing, that might actually take some effort, and Dan Reacher’s allergic to hard work. For another thing, Reacher’s not stupid- there’s a lot of people in this company watching him. Bonnie Rockworth’s got her eyes peeled for any sign of under-the-table dealing, my boy Dingo Devine’s got both eyes fastened on everything The Goliath Corporation does, and M-Jack’s fixing up to make Michael Rheur’s life a living hell so anything even slightly associated with him is on The King of Diamonds’ radar. So Reacher’s got to walk really carefully, at least where The Goliath Corporation is concerned.

But the simple fact is that there’s nobody in this company more dangerous than Victor Goliath, and that’s especially true when his back’s in the corner. Because at the moment, The Goliath Corporation isn’t at the top of it’s game right now. Sure, Mark Misery’s still King of the Ring, just, but the rest of them are not doing so well. Michael Rheur’s got himself into a whole heap of trouble with Maurice Jackson, The Enemy can’t decide whether they’re trying to take out Dingo & Boo or The Apocalypse, and as for Angus McMiller…well, he’s really not having a good day, is he? But make no mistake, Vic’s got a plan. There’s nothing more dangerous than a cornered rat, and if there’s any animal that resembles Vic Goliath it’s the dear old rattus rattus. So now we’ve really got cause to be worried- mark my words, when Vic springs his masterplan, then we’re all in trouble.

But there’s one thing, and one thing I will be doing. Y’see, when it comes down to it, The Goliath Corporation are nothing more than a gang of bullies, and I know exactly how to deal with bullies. You see, you can’t just try and stand up to ‘em on your own, they’ll just gang up on you. No, what you gotta do is get together a bunch of your mates and take ‘em all on at once- that way you can kick all their asses together. And from now on, I’m looking to find those mates, those guys that can have my back and the backs of Dingo Devine and Boo Smithson, The Big Guns of KCCW. Every show, I’m going to be out there, looking for allies, trying to identify the men that will help me take down The Goliath Corporation once and for all.

Notice has been served Vic- A war is coming to KCCW. And The Goliath Corporation? They’re gonna find themselves on the front lines daddy.

Mac Guffin

Card for All On A Sunday:

FOR THE KING OF THE RING TITLE

Mark Misery vs. Boo Smithson

Tombstone vs. Dingo Devine

The Apocalypse vs. The S&M Connection

The Duo vs. Angus McMiller and Lone Rider

RICHIE FOX AUDITIONS FOR THE GOLIATH CORPORATION

Cyanide and Richie Fox vs. Kip Rockwell & Whirlwind Lee Wilkes

Michael Rheur vs. Milton Hittlespitz

I was just thinking about your old NYCW diary...

I hired the S&M connection for USPW. How bad did I suck?

Too easy for MJ...

Always liked him

Champ carries the day over the guy looking to put people over.

I predict a win for Tombstone - he can less afford a loss than the Dingo, and losing to Tombstone isn't exactly a sign of weakness.

They're dominating, powerful and ultimately beyond anything the S&M Connection can produce.

Because a mis-click earlier on has led to them getting a push!

Because he's the King of Diamonds, the One-Man Army, your ANZAC Champion... and he's better than you.

Seems like you've got plans for this guy - give him his chance.

He's in a feud, and I can't for the life of me remember who Milton Hittlespitz is.

Too little buildup for a switch. They should put on a hell of a match though.

Tough. But never bet against Tombstone.

Another toughie, but I see Apocalypse keeping the belts a while longer.

Named team wins.

M-Jack ain't goin' down that easy.

The win, but not enough to get him into GC...yet.

Continuing to establish the Munich Stretch.

All On A Sunday

Live to DVD From Laird Lounge

Thursday, Week 4, June

Audience: 89

The Show

Kip Rockwell and Whirlwind Lee Wilkes vs. Cyanide and Richie Fox

This was a solid match to kick things off, although the crowd is kinda bothering me: 89 people is way down on usual, I’ll have to double check if we’re running opposite anyone else. As for the competitors, Richie’s a decent hand, but I’m not sure about his attitude- he’s a bigheaded jerk to be honest, and that creates a few problems in the locker room that I’ll have to look into sorting out. He did improve his brawling some, though, which almost makes up for his attitude, and Cyanide was as good as ever, even improving his don’t-really-need-it technical skills a bit. In the end I gave this one to the heels- they need the momentum more- as Richie Fox downed Kip Rockwell with his new finisher, The Straitjacket Powerbomb (Ricola Bomb). However, it was clear that Cyanide still wasn’t all that impressed with Richie’s work, leading Me, Scott and Mac (who’d joined us on commentary) to speculate that Richie still had some work to do

Winners: Richie Fox and Cyanide Match Rating: D

This was a fairly standard squash match, which given Michael’s usual form meant that it was a fairly bad match. Admittedly Milton’s not exactly a hot talent- he’s got some very flashy offence but is otherwise quite dull, and needs a lot of seasoning before he’s ready for a push. He does have a couple of cool moves, though, and his finisher, Another Case of Milton Hittlespitz (A Reverse STO to a kneeling opponent) got him a close 2 count before Michael kicked out and took control, locking in The Munich Stretch to get the submission victory.

Winner: Michael Rheur Match Rating: E+

“Another submission victory for Michael Rheur, as another wrestler goes down to the Munich Stretch…hang on…fans, I’m getting word that something’s going on in our backstage area. We’re currently trying to get a camera back there to find out what’s happening…oh my god!”

No sooner have I uttered those words than we cut to one of the locker rooms backstage, which looks like a bomb has hit it. In actual fact it’s something far, far worse: The Apocalypse and The Enemy have chosen that room as a battleground, and all four men are engaged in a fierce brawl. Security personnel and backstage workers are brushed aside (more ‘thrown’ than ‘brushed’, really) as they attempt to separate the two feuding teams, and it’s only when there’s about four men hanging onto each man that the battle is finally brought to an end.

Rating: D

This was another squash match, and another expectedly poor match. That was really because of the heels, though- The Duo are both good workers (Rusty in particular has shown massive improvement in recent months), but Angus hasn’t shown the development to maintain his role with the company, especially now he’s booking RAW, and Lone Rider’s still got some improvement to do if he wants to rise up the card. This one finished with The Duo debuting their new finisher, The Duo Drop II (Slingshot Catapult/Lungblower Combo) on Lone Rider to score an easy pinfall victory.

Winners: The Do Match Rating: E+

No sooner has the bell rung than The Duo’s attention turns to the entrance-way, and with good reason: The S&M Connection have come through the curtain, and given previous form a back-jump is to be expected. This time, however, the pair apparently have something else in mind.

“DUO! Me and Mauler have decided, we want in a match! Next month, at Fear of a Blank Planet, we want You against Us…In a Dog Collar Match! Nowhere you can go to get away from us, nothing you can do to keep us from beating you ‘til ya bleed!”

“Rusty, Donovan…next month, WE’RE GONNA KILL YA! RAAAAH!”

Fun new game to play: try and figure out what the heck’s got the S&M Connection so angry (I’m guessing that all that PVC stuff they wear is really itchy). Anyway, this got a decent reaction, but like me the crowd are increasingly confused by The S&M Connection’s anger management problems.

Rating: D-

This match followed directly on from The Connection’s challenge, as Smasher and Mauler got straight into the ring rather than go backstage. And, just like last time, it was a great match: say what you like about them individually, but The S&M Connection can really bring the goods in a tag match. And when you factor in the champs, who to be honest are one of the top tag teams in the whole region right now; you’re guaranteed a good match. Okay, so if you really wanted to be picky you could argue that this was nothing more than a one-dimensional brawl, but so what? It’s The Apocalypse and The S&M Connection: they’re brawlers, deal with it. The Champs got the win here in two straight falls, taking the first with an Apocalypse Nowish on Mauler at 5 minutes and the second at 12 with a Spine Shatterer from Warmonger, also on Mauler.

Winners: The Apocalypse Match Rating: D+

Backstage, Maurice Jackson is on hype duty for his match with Massacre

“Last month I took you on, Massacre, and I beat you. Two out of Three Falls, no fancy tricks or clever tactics, just you and me, and I left you lying in that ring. Now tonight, the title’s not on the line- you already had that chance, and you blew it- but I’m still beating you. You’re getting between me and my target, Michael Rheur, and that means that you just let yourself in for a world of pain. Michael? Run. Hide. ‘Cos when you see what I’m gonna do to your friend Massacre, you’re gonna be begging for mercy”

Maurice is usually good value for promo’s, and tonight was a definite improvement on last month.

This match was a step down on last month’s encounter for some reason: ordinarily I’d blame the squash matches further down the card, but coming after the tag match and M-Jack’s promo that can’t have been a major issue. It may simply have been that this was Maurice’s first major loss, as the crowd have really warmed up to him to the point of not really getting behind Massacre’s victory (it wasn’t that they didn’t buy into him winning, though, they just didn’t like it). Ordinarily I’d agree with them, M-Jack’s got a lot more going on than Massacre, but there were specific reasons behind this one: M-Jack’s undefeated in KCCW so far, and whilst that’s no big deal per se I don’t want him getting arrogant over it. Massacre’s big enough to beat him without destroying M-Jack’s credibility, and Michael Rheur interfered in the match as well to keep their feud going, nailing The One-Man Army with a European Uppercut that sent him staggering into a sidewalk slam from the Corporate Giant, who followed up with The Black Descent to score the victory.

Winner: Massacre Match Rating: D-

Back at the interview position Victor Goliath is on hype duty for the main event

“Tonight my client, The Crown Jewel of The Goliath Corporation, ‘Mr. Wrestling’ Mark Misery, faces Boo Smithson. Boo, what the hell do you think you’re doing, standing in the same ring as Mark Misery? You’re not fit to share a building with him, you pathetic little hobo, let alone try and wrestle him. When this match is over, which will take about 5 minutes, I’m going straight to Dan Reacher’s office, and I’m going to demand that he starts finding Mark Misery better competition, some actual top-line talent that deserves to be in the ring with a worker of Mark’s calibre. Boo, sorry but you’re just good enough, and tonight we’re going to prove that to you. Sorry, Boo, but after tonight, you’re done here. Business is good…and boys, we are the business”

Our recent media blitz has done wonders for Victor’s popularity, so the reaction to this was a huge step-up from previous shows.

There’s not a whole lot to be said about this match: it was good, but strictly business-as-usual for these guys. We continued to play up the story of Tombstone’s self-improvement kick, as he busted out some new power moves, although as usual Dingo reigned supreme when it came to the suplexes, this time busting out a belly-to-belly superplex and a full nelson suplex that scored him a 2-count that could have been three if Tombstone hadn’t managed to get a foot on the ropes in time. As it was this was a d@mn close match, with Tombstone once again resorting to the Rear Naked Choke to score the victory- on commentary me and Scott observed that Tombstone still resorts to his established moveset when he’s in trouble, which doesn’t bode well for his eventual re-match with Boo Smithson

Winner: Tombstone Match Rating: D+

Boo Smithson vs. Mark Misery

I wish we’d had more of a crowd for this one: these two are probably the best wrestlers on the roster, and I’d have liked their first match ever against each other to have had a proper crowd to get the heat behind it. That being said, though, the fact of the match’s quality was more important than the crowd size, and this match was every bit as good as you’d expect. We went with a fairly straightforward story on this one- Mark clearly wasn’t taking Boo seriously going into the match, but after Smithson spent the first five minutes beating the ever-loving snot out of him the champ was forced to step his game up. It wasn’t enough to stop Smithson claiming the first fall, though, as he forced Mark to tap out to an STF whilst Mac Guffin kept Victor distracted at ringside (mostly by dint of wacking him in the stomach with Mac’s cane). Mark eventually got back into the game, bringing out the brass knuckles to take the second fall at the 13-minute mark, but it was touch and go right to the end. Boo looked like he had it in the bag, as he dodged Mark’s attempted crossbody and had him rolled up for the final fall, but Tombstone hit the ring to break up the fall and nail Boo with the Rest in Peace. That left Mark able to cover him for the three-count, as Tombstone declared at ringside that Boo ‘wasn’t winning no title ‘til I’m ready to take it off him’. Hey presto, we’ve got a new best ever match

Winner: Mark Misery Match Rating: C

Overall Rating: D+, which is a bit unsurprising given the main event. New best show ever as well, though I’m not sure if it was actually better than The Broadsword & The Beast or whether it was just a really good main event influencing things.

So, let's take a look at how the predictions went this time round:

Boltinho: 4/7

Midnightnick: 4/7

MJStark: 5/7

Regis: 6/7

Jingo: 5/7

ajcrible: 6/7

So, Regis and ajcrible win, and get the right to ask a question of any KCCW superstar they wish. MJStark and Jingo, as joint second (well, third if you're being technical but I never understood that) also have the right to ask a question, provided they get them in by Tuesday evening as the plan is for the next post to go up Wednesday morning.

Just flagging this up again, since it slipped off the front page. As a reminder, Regis and ajcrible have the right to ask a question of any KCCW superstar they wish, as do Jingo and MJStark if they get them in on time.

Question for Mark Misery: You left a fat paycheck and a regular TV slot at RAW for KCCW. Considering your less than stellar win-loss record and your reliance on the Goliath Corporation to secure your victories, is that a choice you're coming to regret?

Okay, here's the thing guys, this dynasty is pretty much on indefinite hiatus. To be honest, at the same time as writing this I've also been working on an MA at university, and whilst that hasn't really taken away from my gaming time it's turned actually writing the dynasty up into something that bears a much closer resemblance to work than fun, and I really don't see the point in writing all this up if it's not fun. Chances are that I'll be back sooner rather than later with another project, because when it works I really enjoy writing dynasties, but I need time to actually play the game and be sure I'm not rushing into anything (which is what I think happened here: Australia's a very different setting from my usual US stomping ground and I should've taken more time to plan the dynasty out and get a proper storyline going behind-the-scenes). In the meantime, sorry, but if it's any consolation Boltinho and Jingo's dynasties are definitely worth a look and deserve your readership.

Archived