The Top 10 Best Selling Pay-Per-View Events Of All Time

I'm playing as GAMMA and I'm on PPV # 163. game and he headline most of them BUT my pop is at 100.00 in all places (If you keep playing as them you will make it to 100.00 pop like I am) My number 2 PPV got me 7,281,246 Buy ratings. If you don't believe me tell me how to post a screen shot, and I will.

I'm playing as GAMMA and I'm on PPV # 163. game and he headline most of them BUT my pop is at 100.00 in all places (If you keep playing as them you will make it to 100.00 pop like I am) My number 2 PPV got me 7,281,246 Buy ratings. If you don't believe me tell me how to post a screen shot, and I will.

I do believe you, but screenies are more fun.

Press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard... open MS Paint or some complicated graphicsy thing... paste the image in. Save, upload to internet, post here. :)

Press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard... open MS Paint or some complicated graphicsy thing... paste the image in. Save, upload to internet, post here. :)

Or click the print screen button and go to UploadScreenshot.Com

This may sound dumb, but I don't know which one "print screen" on my laptop is.

OK, found it, clicked it, should I see something because seemingly nothing happens when I do?

Nothing visible happens until you paste the picture somewhere. And as an additional note for people, holding down Alt while clicking print screen means only the screen at the front is copied (hard to say what I mean :o)

Nothing visible happens until you paste the picture somewhere. And as an additional note for people, holding down Alt while clicking print screen means only the screen at the front is copied (hard to say what I mean :o)

Tried to paste in word, not letting me. (paste is not a clickable option after I right click). The same thing happens in paint.

Tried to paste in word, not letting me. (paste is not a clickable option after I right click). The same thing happens in paint.

Sorry, I dont know whats going wrong. Just to check whether something is wrong when pressing the button or if something is happening inbetween:

Go to uploadscreenshot.com

Click "PrtSc" on your keyboard

Click paste on the website straight after. If nothing happens something must be wrong with the button.

If you're on a laptop, or your Prt Scr button is shared with another command, you need to press [Fn]+Prt Scr to get it to work.

Just on a note, um, I don't think you can paste a screenshot in Word. It's a text document. It'd just come up as scrambled letters and funny shapes.

Why it doesn't work in Paint is beyond me.

Personally, I think the best way to do screenshots is the Ultima Online Screenshot Utility (UOSU). One button press and you have a screenshot all done and ready for you.

Just on a note, um, I don't think you can paste a screenshot in Word. It's a text document. It'd just come up as scrambled letters and funny shapes.

Print Screens definately work on Word. Word supports pictures. It wont work in something like notepad though.

Not a WMMA player, but I happened to stumble on this thread. Any of you who have Windows 7 can use "Snipping Tool". It comes pre-installed with Windows and is extremely handy. It'll let you take a screenshot of your desktop by selecting the section (as if you were cropping a picture). Print Screen and pasting to Paint is no longer needed if you have the latest OS. :D

Not a WMMA player, but I happened to stumble on this thread. Any of you who have Windows 7 can use "Snipping Tool". It comes pre-installed with Windows and is extremely handy. It'll let you take a screenshot of your desktop by selecting the section (as if you were cropping a picture). Print Screen and pasting to Paint is no longer needed if you have the latest OS. :D

I thought I had that on Vista? But anywho....

To steer this slightly back on topic-

http://img1.UploadScreenshot.com/images/main/1/1412435577.jpg

Archived