Era: Complete!

Events: Complete!

Gimmicks: Complete!

Hall of Immortals: Need to work them back to 2007

Injuries: Complete!

Locations: Complete!

Match Types: Complete!

Media Groups: Complete!

Move Sets: Complete! few changes e.g. Eric Eisen new finisher, not essential for beta

Moves: Complete!

Narratives: Complete!

PPV Agreements: Complete!

PPV Carriers: Complete!

Promotion Pacts: Complete!

Promotions: Complete!

Stables: Complete!

Start Injuries: N/A

Starting Storylines: Not Essential, Currently None

Storylines: Complete!

Teams: Needs working back to 2007

Title Lineage: Complete!

Titles: Complete!

TV Networks: Complete!

TV Show Slots: Complete!

TV Shows: Complete!

User Characters: Complete!

Worker Relations: Complete!

Workers: All contract are correct, popularity and skills need doing. USA, Japan DONE!

If anyone has ideas for Australia please let me know as I am really dreading getting to it.

how many australian workers would be active in 2007 because you could have one small aussie promotion

APW debut in Febuary so promotions aren't really an issue as for active workers active, 131. The big issue is RAW ruuining overness for workers :mad: We'll get around it somehow

Obviously it'd take more effort and we don't really have much information (only a few worker's profiles here and there), but would the likes of MWF (Melbourne Wrestling Federation), SHW (Southern Hemisphere Wrestling) and ARW (Aussie Rules Wrestling) not be an option? A few people have which one they were in specified, and MWF would appear to have been the biggest, with ARW being a hardcore fed, but a lot of it would admittedly need to be original. But, i don't know, up for the challenge? :p

The thing is, and I'll say again, 1 month into APW opens a promotion who have bought them all out, so I'm taking it that they are all closed by January and then after a month APw can open and choose who they want. My problem is mostly with workers overness as some people in RAW who are new in 2010 edition but had already debuted are really over. (I'll explain the APW in an in-game narrative, I think)

• 2 weeks later...

Woring on UK at this time, if any Mexico enthusiast would like to help out and do some work with this mod. I have heard nothing from Ladz since he finished Japan up, so I thank him for his contribution, if anyone else would like to help get this out quick I'd be very, very thankful, if not I'll still be working on this but the release date will of course be pushed back :)

Again, if anyone has ideas for Australia then please PM me or post in this thread, regards to worker popularity of RAW workers more than all else :)

Ladz has done Mexico :D

For my own reference and for anyone interested:

Alter Egos needs sorting

Hall of Immortals needs sorting

Move Sets some adjustments (e.g Eric Eisen)

Staring Stories could be done

Titles Prestiges need looking at

Worker relations to be checked (may leave this for beta testing)

Workers (UK, Europe and AUSTRALIA workers!)

I would love to assist with Australia if you give me some specifics that need working out :)

It is generally the RAW problem, their workers have high popularity and I was wondering, as there is no reference how to keep Australia balanced or how do you think they should play out.

Well, they're not really wrestlers per se. I'd say with them, debut them when RAW opens, and just give them the popularity they start with in 2010. No real need to balance it - you've got three years ingame, and if you're playing an Oz company hopefully you'll have caught them up by then. If not, too bad slowcoach.

Well, they're not really wrestlers per se. I'd say with them, debut them when RAW opens, and just give them the popularity they start with in 2010. No real need to balance it - you've got three years ingame, and if you're playing an Oz company hopefully you'll have caught them up by then. If not, too bad slowcoach.

Some of them are wrestlers already though, so IDK what to do with them as I don't want them to debut later than the database says. I will be doing that with the non-wrestling guys but with the wrestler it seems odd.

Some of them are wrestlers already though, so IDK what to do with them as I don't want them to debut later than the database says. I will be doing that with the non-wrestling guys but with the wrestler it seems odd.

Just popping in to venture an opinion. When I was making the CV97 I operated under the assumption that the RAW guys became popular through being with RAW. Before that they were just like any other wrestler was at the time, fighting it out on the Aussie indy scene and wondering why APW didn't pick them up.

Don't try to fully accurately model the future in a historical mod. Changes are bound to happen and the further into the future you go, the bigger the changes. APW, RAW, ZEN, DIW... they are all gonna have their effects and the Aussie scene is going to be different. Different isn't bad, it's just the way the game is going to play itself out. If you debut RAW with enough popularity to get on TV (which might need some tinkering with network settings) then you should at least be able to get them on TV, which will make some things interesting. Tweaking a few owner preferences to make them hostile to other promotions might get the wars going too, if you still want that to happen. :)

• 2 weeks later...
How are things going along with this mod? Any closer to a release??

There is still work to be done on Europe, the UK and Australia, as well as various smaller jobs, which are tag teams, alter egos, Hall of Immortals.

Then it will be time for testing. I don't know a date I could put on it as IDK when I will get time to sit down and do some or whatever but I am working on the UK now.

Maybe a good time for a question, other than the obvious (Eric Eisen) does anyone care if I just overlook move sets and leave them at 2010, as IDK who has change since then and checking and then looking at 07 -> 10 is a pain, so what do people think?

• 4 weeks later...
I have exams at college so I am really busy. O haven't had much time to get this done for a while, that said I finished college on Friday and I have my last exam on Thursday (I think) so then I have (barring 2 weeks) until September, pretty much free, I really thought I could have got it earlier when I started but going through all those number really does get repetitive, but I will have had a good month or so where I haven't touched it, so I should be refreshed by after the "exam season".

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="20LEgend" data-cite="20LEgend" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="30238" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have exams at college so I am really busy. O haven't had much time to get this done for a while, that said I finished college on Friday and I have my last exam on Thursday (I think) so then I have (barring 2 weeks) until September, pretty much free, I really thought I could have got it earlier when I started but going through all those number really does get repetitive, but I will have had a good month or so where I haven't touched it, so I should be refreshed by after the "exam season".</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sounds good. Good luck on those exams.</p>

Archived