• 2 weeks later...
Nice to hear that something is in the works, any idea when we might get something to really wet our appetities? The best games out there for this are both over 6 years old so having something that updates the conferences, updates recruiting and game play experience is great news.

• 4 weeks later...
You know what would be awesome? A pro companion to BBCF. Be able to export players from BBCF to teams and leagues all over the world.

There is a pro game out there, PFS, that is set up to allow a conversion to the game from BBCF. I'm not sure of the steps but I know that there is a pro league that uses this setup as a companion league to a BBCF league that I'm in.

• 6 months later...

PFS...Yeah, the game is 2+ years old and teams still don't call timeouts in the closing minutes of a game when rallying. The graphics are very choppy with no animation for thrown passes, and there is no way to alter the speed of the play-by-play, so fat chance doing anything but simming and checking the stats. Boring.

I'm much more interested to see what Arlie comes up with. FOF and BBCF are great football games. Then you have Mogul, which has been terrible since day one. And PFS, which is basically a stat generator. A Pro version of BBCF will be awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be very happy if the pro version has the general look and editing flexibility of BBCF. Now that the college football season is here again, I am picking up where I left off with my BBCF games.

I consider FoF to be deeply flawed because the font is so small and the play diagrams are so badly drawn. Looking at the game for any length of time is just painful.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Any news on this from GD? With http://www.simsportsglobal.com about to start the college football season in July, an updated 2015 version would be AMAZING.

Arlie, I'm going to PM you to see if you could at least help us get a few things updated on this mod I have updated myself, but am still getting a few mixed results on.

Hope all is well!

P.S. Where on earth do we export draft classes within BBCF? I can't seem to find where this is done.

Archived