DOTM: January 2011 Nomination thread!

And Rathen's dynasty is simply called Australian Pro Wrestling

I'll second Rathen's APW for rookie, he has a very good grasp of the Aussie scene and his APW dynasties are always good reads.

I'll also nominate michgcs' WWE Dynasty for Real world vote: http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=144302

Always a good read, long running and the promos are just spot on (you'll have to dive in there to read em' to see what i mean).

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58732

For last pick i'll throw in a second real world (since we're abit CV heavy this month) jw_forevers WWE from 96 nice graphics and consistantly good shows what more can you ask!?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="codey" data-cite="codey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="30328" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>While I'm here, I'd like to second Eidenhoek's look at BCS. It's exactly what BCS should be, and BSS is hilarious. Plus, BCS is a rarely done promotion.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I love the seconding of my diary <3</p><p> </p><p> Especially since, due to a typo, I'm now seeing Big Smack Scott running the BCS polls and putting...uh...what College team has the hottest cheerleaders?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Eidenhoek" data-cite="Eidenhoek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="30328" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I love the seconding of my diary <3<p> </p><p> Especially since, due to a typo, I'm now seeing Big Smack Scott running the BCS polls and putting...uh...what College team has the hottest cheerleaders?</p></div></blockquote><p> Oregon.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rathen4" data-cite="Rathen4" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="30328" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks for the nom everyone, it means a lot.<p> </p><p> Shame I won't be eligible for any futher DOTM due to the "4 shows a month" thing though - updating every Sunday kinda puts paid to that (Unless I've calculated wrong).</p></div></blockquote><p> You only need two shows in a given month to be eligible, assuming you've already hit the 8 total shows mark.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

Archived