Do you see this font?

Eisen-verse

I just downloaded a font; however, am unaware whether I'm the only one who can see it when I use it on these boards. With that said, does the font below look like a comic book font? - OR - does it just look like the same text as right now?

This is my attempt at using a Comic Book Font!

Hm. Boo. That's what I was afraid of.

Thank you, though, Slagaholic! It's much appreciated.

Is this any better for you? If you are using the more advanced editor when you write posts you can see all the fonts the forum supports (I think) and "Comic Sans MS" is this one. :)

May be obvious, but you could always use comic sans ms if you want a comic font that should be available for everyone with PCs. It looks like ass, but is considered websafe.

The only option available if you want to use fonts that aren't standard for eveeryone's computer is by using css's @font-face attribute. However, if your purpose is to use it on these forums, such as for a diary I don't believe it'll be possible since the forums limit what you can put in html tags.

Is this any better for you? If you are using the more advanced editor when you write posts you can see all the fonts the forum supports (I think) and "Comic Sans MS" is this one. :)

May be obvious, but you could always use comic sans ms if you want a comic font that should be available for everyone with PCs. It looks like ass, but is considered websafe.

The only option available if you want to use fonts that aren't standard for eveeryone's computer is by using css's @font-face attribute. However, if your purpose is to use it on these forums, such as for a diary I don't believe it'll be possible since the forums limit what you can put in html tags.

yea, I thought of Comic Sans MS; however, I'm not entirely a fan of how it looks; sadly. Either way though, it may be the best option for a comic book based look.

Thanks everyone!

Cheers.

E-V

Never knew that. Sorry

Haha, no need to be sorry - it's an easy mistake to make. I almost did it myself during one of my diaries - fortunately I had transferred the show to my laptop (which didn't have the complete Office font package) and found out before posting :o

Archived