Supreme Wrestling Federation: Under Pressure

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just popped in to say that I am loving this diary. The presentation makes it a pleasure to read, and everything is so perfectly written. I like in particular the Christian Faith segments, can't wait to find out what the payoff will be. Keep up the good work!

Really enjoying watching (well technically reading) this one develop jhd. The AFTERMATH segments have been an excellent addition (as has been said already), really adding more flesh to the bones of the SWF or the Supreme Galaxy as you term it. I'm still loving Greed's character and usage (that alt is a must-save in my book too), as well as the turn you've taken with "Don't call me F.A.G." Garcia and the what will hopefully be the break-up of Valient and Giedroyc (he's wasted in that team... Wrath of God & Greed... now that's money). Oh, and translating Khoklov's promos is a nice touch.

I'm looking forward to more of the same.

Just popped in to say that I am loving this diary. The presentation makes it a pleasure to read, and everything is so perfectly written. I like in particular the Christian Faith segments, can't wait to find out what the payoff will be. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for stopping by Anghrist! Glad you are enjoying the read - you are certainly not alone in enjoying the Faith storyline, judging by some of the comments so far!

Really enjoying watching (well technically reading) this one develop jhd. The AFTERMATH segments have been an excellent addition (as has been said already), really adding more flesh to the bones of the SWF or the Supreme Galaxy as you term it. I'm still loving Greed's character and usage (that alt is a must-save in my book too), as well as the turn you've taken with "Don't call me F.A.G." Garcia and the what will hopefully be the break-up of Valient and Giedroyc (he's wasted in that team... Wrath of God & Greed... now that's money). Oh, and translating Khoklov's promos is a nice touch.

I'm looking forward to more of the same.

Cheers, my friend. I must admit I have never liked the F.A.G. character so he tends to float a little in most of my games - needless to say the 'Don't Call Me F.A.G.' gimmick has given him some much needed life in this game, and this storyline has only just begun! Translating Khoklov's promos was an idea I got from reading BP's Dark Days - whether it even resembles real Russian I don't think I want to know :D

SWF SUPREME TV MARCH 2nd 2010

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/SWF_jhd5.jpg

The Amazing Bumfholes vs The Pain Alliance

Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole are seen as the rising stars of the SWF tag division, and have already put in some fantastic performances this year. The Pain Alliance duo of Big Smack Scott and Kurt Laramee are equally praised, and coming off a solid, if perhaps ill-gotten, victory over The Biggz Boyz will be looking to use that as a springboard towards a second victory in as many weeks. With Giedroyc & Valiant activating their rematch clause at Awesome Impact, both of these teams will be looking to excel in front of the Charlottesville arena in an effort to place themselves near the front of line for a future title shot.

Marc DuBois vs Captain Atomic

'The Prodigy' Marc DuBois has stated time and again how much he wishes to become the record three-time Shooting Star Champion - and he will get his chance in just nine days time when he takes on Gregory Black at Awesome Impact. There is no better way to head into a PPV than with a victory, but that victory is far from assured with 'The Isotope' Captain Atomic as the man standing in his way. With his eerie yellow eyes and raw power, Atomic certainly cuts an impressive figure - one that will undoubtedly feature in the SWF for years to come. Many see this as Atomic's best chance to really make a name for himself on Supreme TV, and there is little doubt that 'The Isotope' will be looking to embarass DuBois so close to his historic title challenge.

Brett Biggz vs Frederique Garcia

Last week Freddy Garcia said that he was 'no joke' and that he had grown tired of being the SWF funny man. Randy Bumfhole and American Machine have both been on the receiving end of his devastating new Cross Armbreaker finisher, and 'Freakin' Awesome' will be looking to add Brett Biggz' name to the list. Biggz, meanwhile, will be looking to show the Supreme Galaxy that both he and his brother Bart carry the same ability that made them four-time tag team champions.

Eric Eisen vs A Challenger of Rich Money's Choosing and Rich Money vs A Challenger of Eric Eisen's Choosing

Last week the Supreme Galaxy learnt that Eric Eisen and Rich Money will square off once again at Awesome Impact for the World title, after Money's impressive victory over 'The Reaper' Vengeance. But before that, the crafty Eric Eisen has requested an unusual stipulation for the co-main events of this week's Supreme TV - Eisen will choose Rich Money's opponent, and Money can choose Eisen's. With the entire Corporation behind him, 'The Supremacist' isn't short of people to choose from, but as a self-proclaimed 'Lone Wolf' will Rich Money be able to find a worthy challenger for the World champion?

Plus, we'll see the SWF debut of Tri-State veteran Johnny Martin as he takes on the 'Alpha Dog' Remo, Robbie Retro's hit chat show Tuesday Night Fever returns to Supreme TV, and Jerry Eisen will reveal a mystery stipulation for Awesome Impact's main event!

Quick Picks

Eric Eisen vs A Challenger of Rich Money's Choosing

Rich Money vs A Challenger of Eric Eisen's Choosing

I predict a dominating performance for The Pain Alliance here.

I believe we're going to see DuBois become a 3-time Shooting Star Champion, so a win here will build him some momentum heading into Awesome Impact.

I love the new 'no-nonsense' Frederique Garcia, so I expect another win here to cement his newfound mean streak.

It'll probably be a shady win, but a win nonetheless.

I pondered this for a while, but I think we'll see Money grab the victory and get destroyed afterwards.

The Pain Alliance will win this match, even if BSS has to stand in the middle of the ring all night, and ensure every fan leaves the building knowing the Pain Alliance won.

In time, the Ionic Idol may be a force to be reckoned with, but for now, the momentum sides with DuBois.

Biggz has nothing on the baddest man to ever wear a boa.

If I had to pick, I'd go with Gregory Black getting the call here, although part of me thought it might be a count out victory against Faith, when he refused to show up.

While many may expect Eisen to pick one of his running buddies, I foresee a different turn of events. Vengeance gets his revenge, when John Greed and Atlas interfere on his behalf, giving Money the victory, but at a heavy price. See what I did there? Money ... Price?

So the champs are heels right and Valiant & Giedroyc are invoking the re-match clause, thing is Valiant & Giedroyc are heading for a break-up (unless all the drama is a huge swerve), even if the drama is a swerve they ain't the winning the belts back. My guess is that you'll need a credible face team to step up, and the Bumfholes can be that team.

Keeping DuBois in the winning habit before his title match with Greg Black.

FAG wants to be taken seriously...Biggz will know just how serious he is when he walks out of the ring with his arm barely hanging to his socket.

The challenger of choosing both does the job, I must say I do like Prophet's theory on Eisen's chosen challenger. Money's chosen person could be any plucky babyface who wants to stick it to Eisen, ideally though Money's first choice would be Christian Faith but right now Faith is having has he still got 'it' issues, the standard storyline for 'fading' stars.

This is a tough one but you can't go wrong with Big Smack Scott!

A warm-up for his bigger match later down the road.

Garcia destroys the Biggz brother, prompting his brother to come out and make the save.

I see both of them winning their matches here. HOWEVER, I see Eric Eisen trying to take advantage of the stipulation and putting a tag team or something in the match with Money.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/SuperstaroftheWeek.jpg

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/AngryGilmore.jpg

ANGRY GILMORE

TITLE HISTORY: SWF NORTH AMERICAN (2) (2002-03, 2005); SWF TAG TEAM TITLES (2) (2007 w/Joe Sexy, 2010-Present w/Squeeky McClean);

BHOTWG BURNING HAMMER (2000)

HEIGHT: 6'0''

WEIGHT: 232lb

SIGNATURE MOVES: Anger Management (Forward Russian Leg Sweep), Sky High Elbow (Top Rope Elbow Drop)

HOMETOWN: Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada

What few in the Supreme Galaxy realise, is that current World Tag Team champion Angry Gilmore is one of the most travelled superstars in the Supreme Wrestling Federation. Prior to signing with the SWF in 2002, Gilmore worked around the world, featuring prominently in shows in his home country of Canada, the UK and perhaps most significantly Japan, where he won the prestigious Burning Hammer Championship in 2000.

Joining the SWF in 2002, Gilmore made an immediate impact in the promotion, impressing everyone with his in-ring ability and natural charisma. The 'Straight Edge Warrior's' first lofty target was North American champion Skull DeBones – known today as Vengeance – and only three months into his contract Gilmore became the proud owner of the North American title. Gilmore would hold the title for 7 months before dropping it in a fantastic technical bout to 'Deep Sea Ninja' Lobster Warrior, a man who would become a long-term agitant for the Canadian. It would be another two years before Gilmore grabbed the NA title, during which time he continued to do battle with the likes of Lobster Warrior's Underwater Union, Phillip 'Enforcer' Roberts and Christian Faith. Gilmore's second North American title reign came after a Threefold Threat match with then-champ Freddie Datsun and ever-present rival Lobster Warrior. The 20 minute contest at The World is Watching 2005 is often seen as one of the best North American title matches in history.

Six months later Gilmore would lose the title again, this time to future tag team partner Joe Sexy. That partnership wouldn't be formed until some 18 months later but after only a few months together Sexual Aggression defeated rookie champions Death Row at The Supreme Challenge 27. Sexual Aggression's unlikely pairing would soon work against them and only one month later they were defeated by The Samoan Wildboyz. Gilmore then spent a short spell as a fan favourite, battling SWF newcomer Brandon James before turning his back on the fans and reuniting with Joe Sexy in an ultimately unsuccessful challenge for the Tag titles. When Joe Sexy set his sights on James and the North American title, himself turning fan favourite in the process, Gilmore began searching for a new tag team partner, eventually choosing fellow straight edge follower Squeeky McClean to form sXe. The pair gelled immediately and just six weeks in to their partnership they defeated Giedroyc & Valiant at Nothing To Lose 2010 to give Gilmore his fourth SWF title.

<hr>

Thanks as always for all the predictions so far, the show will be going up on Tuesday...fingers crossed! This week's Superstar was suggested by 20LEgend.

Just caught up on this diary, and I'm liking where it's going. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with Greed, Atlas and Vengeance, and it seems like Faith is going into a retirement storyline, which will be interesting. All in all, I'll be reading, albeit not predicting for now. Keep it going though, as I liked your USPW diary as well.

Nicely done article on Gilmore. Predictions...

TPA are really made for the role of expendible heel team, ideal for putting over the Bumfholes.

I see no reason why DuBois would lose to Captain Planet, unless that whiney kid with the 'heart' ring shows up, gets kidnapped by the evil corporation trying to pollute the world's oceans with toxic waste and then... oh wait, Captain Atomic... uh, he's still doing lay-down duty, despite DuBois risking being vaporised just by covering him.

The guy in the pink takes it to continue his bounce back to winning form.

Probably via assistance.

I'm going against the grain here, but only because Money's carried a lot of momentum since this dynasty started and I feel he's due a little Eisen-initiated reality check.

Just a quick 24 hour notice - I'm actually further behind with the show this week than usual but I have the day off. It's formatted, so if I actually sit down and finish the writing this morning, then the show will be up tomorrow evening. Thanks for all the predictions so far, there have been some interesting (and prophetic!) comments so far as well. :D

Just caught up on this diary, and I'm liking where it's going. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with Greed, Atlas and Vengeance, and it seems like Faith is going into a retirement storyline, which will be interesting. All in all, I'll be reading, albeit not predicting for now. Keep it going though, as I liked your USPW diary as well.

Cheers Rayelek, I appreciate you stopping by. This diary is really me going back to the style (albeit updated) or writing and presentation I used in USPW so you should be right at home :D

Really liked the article, it seems so real!

Very nice piece on Gilmore. I still love the tag name of Sexual Aggression. It's just fantastic :D.

Nicely done article on Gilmore.

Thanks for the comments everyone, the articles are a lot of fun to write so I'm glad that comes across. I have always wanted to do wrestler bios, I even considered doing them in Battle for Prime Time before it ended, but it was really my conscious effort to stick to SWF.COM updates (i.e. staying in kayfabe, for the most part) and the great insight that rdarnz' VWA diary proved you can achieve convinced me to run with it. I'll admit, I didn't think it would be as fun as it is though - now I regret calling it Superstar of the Week - I have to wait so long between posts!

The next article will be looking at Lobster Warrior, as suggested by LoNdOn.

And yes, Sexual Aggression is a great name - it's a shame that they are opposite alignments. One for the future perhaps? :cool:

Loving the story so far, glad to see the profiling of your stars - it adds an extra element of realism to their characters.

I think The Pain Alliance need the victory more. The Amazing Bumfholes can be pushed with losses because it gives them the a certain credibility in matches as the 'underdog'.

DuBois should easily take this. That said, I wouldn't stop short at saying maybe a win to Captain Atomic due to a DQ or tainted finish.

Frederique's new gimmick is awesome, and why waste it by having him lose. Another win to continue building his momentum. Brett Biggz will be a star one day without the win!

Generally, these 'pick their opponent' type matches go to the one with the big match coming up, so I'd have to pick Eisen and Money to both move forward with victories.

Archived