Supreme Wrestling Federation: Under Pressure

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giedroyc & Valiant vs The Samoan Wildboyz

Gied & Val get the win, but internal tension and bad communication almost cost them the match. I personally want to see their team end at the PPV, then Gied turns heel and join Greed's cult.

Everest vs Joe Sexy

Immovable object is not up to the challenge of The Sexy One.

Jungle Lord vs Squeeky McClean

The Lord will be dominant here, but Squeeky squeeks for help from Gilmore and gets the win instead.

The Corporation (Roberts & Khoklov) vs The Amazing Bumfholes

Dude, please... You're just giving Marat two new toys to destroy...

Lobster Warrior & Gregory Black vs Brandon James & Marc DuBois

Err... Tough call. Black is the weak link here, and normally Brandon and DuBois would won. But somehow this will end in no contest as Marat will charge the ring and beat the hell out of Brandon.

This is one of the harder ones to pick mostly because I can see a loss by the former tag team champions leading to an explosion at the pay-per-view. But a win will enable them to transfer some momentum to sXe.

Everest vs Joe Sexy

Probably not a popular pick here but I can see an eventual match between Everest and Marat Khoklov sometime in the future being big.

Routine win.

The Bumfholes put up a fight but in the end Khoklov destroys them both.

Big Money tips this one in his team's favor IMO.

How is Greed not the #2 to watch? (Obviously because Marat can be any number he wants, and I ain't gonna argue with him! :p) But number 10? That seems so low for the eliminator of sin.

G&V need a little boost heading into the pay per view, however it won't be an easy victory with some semblance of miscommunication between the two almost costing them the match.

Everest vs Joe Sexy

Because it's not sexy to lose!

In time, the Lord of the Jungle will be a force to be reckoned with, but at this stage in the game, the Straight Edged champion will eliminate the temptation of losing.

Because Marat is a sun blocking abomination of nature, who probably eats meals bigger than the Bumfholes.

Lobby uses the match as another platform to show he's serious about holding the gold.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="PeterHilton" data-cite="PeterHilton" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="30395" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No REMO???</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Too established, I felt. Much like Frehley would be if he wasn't coming off a long-injury layoff, or even Brandon James if he wasn't still the North American champion at the start of 2010. With those two, and even Khoklov, there is some unknown due to their situation. Not so with Remo.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><strong>Giedroyc & Valiant</strong> vs The Samoan Wildboyz</p><p>

Everest vs <strong>Joe Sexy</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong>Jungle Lord vs <strong>Squeeky McClean</strong></p><p><strong>

The Corporation (Roberts & Khoklov)</strong> vs The Amazing Bumfholes</p><p>

<strong>Lobster Warrior & Gregory Black</strong> vs Brandon James & Marc DuBois</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p><strong>Giedroyc & Valiant</strong> vs The Samoan Wildboyz</p><p> </p><p>

Everest vs <strong>Joe Sexy</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong>Jungle Lord vs <strong>Squeeky McClean</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

The Corporation (Roberts & Khoklov)</strong> vs The Amazing Bumfholes</p><p> </p><p>

Lobster Warrior & Gregory Black vs <strong>Brandon James & Marc DuBois</strong></p>

It definitely looks like Giedroyc and Valiant are heading for a break up sooner rather than later, but I think they will win here to give the illusion that they can get things back on track.

Everest vs Joe Sexy

Sexy's got more going on, and Everest just seems like a relatively irrelevant 'monster' in the SWF.

Lord will look impressive for much of the match but the 'smarter' and more resourceful Squeeky, will squeek out the win....pun very much intended :D

Bumfholes will put up a brave fight for a while, but will ultimately get destroyed.

In all honesty this could go either way but I'm leaning towards the heels in this ones.

Either the suggested meltdown continues or they pull out the win. Hmmmm, I think they take this one

Everest vs Joe Sexy

Please don't job Sexy out.

He has more going for him right now with the sXe

Even if this didn't have Roberts involved I would still plum for Khoklov

Draw. Some sort of sports entertanment wackiness ensues; hopefully involving some Sexual Shellfish aka Testicular Claw (think about it) action

Draw. Some sort of sports entertanment wackiness ensues; hopefully involving some Sexual Shellfish aka Testicular Clam (think about it) action

Fixed. Just throwing it out there... ;)

Geidroyc & Valiant seem to be nearing implosion as a team, but I can't see you wasting the pay-off on a team that couldn't beat the Boyz Biggz. Momentum builder before the team goes pear-shaped.

Everest vs Joe Sexy

Yup.

Could go the other way, but sXe have been given a lot of screen-time so I suspect the win would benefit McClean more.

A little tricky as the TAB have some form going into this one, but I can't see them coming out on top with Khoklow involved.

Could go either way, but I think it's possible James could suffer further backlash from The Corporation.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/SuperstaroftheWeek.jpg

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/LobsterWarrior.jpg

LOBSTER WARRIOR

TITLE HISTORY: SWF NORTH AMERICAN (3) (2003, 2004, 2009); SWF WORLD TAG TEAM (2005 w/Calamari Kid)

CGC CANADIAN (2002)

HEIGHT: 6'0''

WEIGHT: 245lb

SIGNATURE MOVES: Lobster Trap (Fisherman's Suplex), Shell Fish Shock (Spinning Hot Shot)

HOMETOWN: The Bottom of the Ocean

Lobster Warrior may be one of the most colourful and unique characters in all of wrestling, and one of the most talented as well. The 'Deep Sea Ninja' joined the Supreme Wrestling Federation from Canada's CGC where he was known simply as Lobster Man. Warrior made an immediate impression on the Supreme Galaxy and was soon surrounded by a team of fellow superstars of the sea, with Jumbo Shrimp and Calamari Kid completing the trio that would be forevered remembered as the Underwater Union. With two friends behind him Lobster Warrior set his sights on the North American title, then held by Angry Gilmore. During Lobby's quest for a title, teammates Calamari Kid and Jumbo Shrimp captured the first titles for the Union with a surprise victory over Jay and Raul Darkness. One month later in June of 2003, Lobster Warrior finally triumphed over Gilmore to become North American champion, putting the Underwater Union in the unique position of holding two of the most prestigiuous titles in wrestling at the same time. Five months into the 'Deep Sea Ninja's' first SWF title reign he became embroiled in a bitter feud with 'Enforcer' Phillip Roberts and at Break Like the Wind 2003 Lobby would drop the title after Angry Gilmore interfered on Roberts' behalf. Lobby wasn't out for long, however, and in February of 2004 he faced Roberts for the North American title once again, this time leaving triumphant.

The second title reign of the 'Noble Samurai of the Sea' would last only three and half months before it was surrendered to powerful youngster Remo. At the time Remo was one of the SWF's hottest rising stars, and looking back it's clear that the match that gave Remo his first, and so far his only, title reign was the moment Remo truly arrived on the Supreme scene. The two would begin a best-of-five series that spanned 9 weeks, culminating in a No Holds Barred match at The Supreme Challenge 24 that saw Remo hit Lobby with a Destroyer (S.T.O.) through the announce table.

Injury would see Warrior miss the latter half of 2004, but his return in January 2005 coincided with an upturn in the Underwater Union's fortunes. Now teaming with Calamari Kid, and leaving Jumbo Shrimp as the stable's singles star, the Union were soon made number one contenders to the World Tag Team titles. At Supreme Challenge 25 they would capture the belts from exciting daredevils High Concept in a four-way tag match. The match also starred newcomers The Amazing Bumfholes and veterans The Lords of War in what would turn out to be their final SWF title match. Lobster Warrior's only Tag Team title reign would last until November, when High Concept finally won back the gold.

The next couple of years saw The Underwater Union continue to entertain the fans with their unique mix of quirky entertainment and solid wrestling ability. But things began to turn ugly as once goofy Jumbo Shrimp began to feel underappreciated by the 'Deep Sea Ninja'. Shrimp managed to convince the Calamari Kid that Lobster Warrior was the weak link in the Union and when the two cost Lobster Warrior his first World title match at The World is Watching 2007 the writing was on the wall. A month later Lobster Warrior won a hard fought victory over his former partners in a handicap match that finally signalled the end of one of the most creative, and unique, groups in not only Supreme Wrestling Federation history but in all of Sports Entertainment.

Now a truly established singles wrestler, Lobster Warrior spent the next years entertaining the Supreme Galaxy in feuds with the likes of Angry Gilmore, Squeeky McClean and Rich Money. Most recently the 'Deep Sea Ninja' began a heated rivalry with Brandon James that saw Lobby win, and soon after lose back, the North American title from Big Money. That brief reign, which began at last year's Supreme Challenge, made Lobby one of only three men to hold the North American title three times – the other two being Black Hat Bailey and the man Lobster Warrior defeated for his first run some six years earlier, Enforcer Roberts.

2010 is sure to be another fun year for Lobster Warrior and his fans, on whichever road he takes. A first ever World Heavyweight Championship must surely be in the back of Lobby's mind, as would the chance to become a record four-time holder of the North American title. Perhaps Peter Michael's dreams will come true and Lobby's friendship with Joe Sexy will translate into a championship winning duo. Only time will tell, but one thing is certain - as we head into a new decade, the World of Supreme really is Lobster Warrior's oyster.

I see Giedroyc and Valiant losing here, kicking off a potential feud between the two.

Everest vs Joe Sexy

Was tempted to say Everest, but I reckon we're going to get a Sexy win here (don't think about that too much ...)

I think we might be seeing some interference on Squeeky's behalf.

Nothing can stop the Soviet Science Experiment!

Some managerial shenanigans perhaps? Not sure, but I can't see the faces being victorious here.

Just a quick note to say that although I have been posting the shows on Tuesday with so much on this week it'll be delayed until Thursday to give me enough time to 'perfect' it (or alternatively, just finish it!) :D

So, this is a 48 hour warning for predictions in case you wanted to get them in - thanks for all the comments so far, some very interesting thoughts as always. I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank LoNdOn for suggesting this week's Superstar of the Week Lobster Warrior. As always, if anyone wants to see a specific profile just drop me a PM or post in the thread and I'll add it to the list.

I like the Wildboyz, but I think Giedroyc and Valiant'll pick up the win before the PPV.

Everest vs Joe Sexy

As much as I like big, untalented wrestlers, I'm guessing Joe'll win.

Gotta love those sideburns.

A bit of a squash match, me thinks

This was a tough one, I really have no idea but I'll hope Lobby/Black do the business for the love of WrestleCrap gimmicks everywhere.

Still loving this, dude. The right mix of interesting storylines, show write-ups and additional little extras. Keep up the great work!

Giedroyc and Valiant need the momentum going into the pay-per-view, that said there's a chance of an interference. Ah, well Giedroyc and Valiant it is.

Everest vs Joe Sexy

Joe Sexy has to take this... He's sexy after all - I mean what's Everest got? A beard?

Whilst Squeeky has a lot going for him currently, I'm seeing some sort of shenanigans that cost him what seems like a good chance at the win.

As much as I want The Amazing Bumfholes to win this, their opponents are far higher up the card and shouldn't be sacrificed at this stage.

Brandon and Marc seem the obvious choice as the heels, with some sort of sports entertainment finish. As such, I'll go with Lobster and Gregory!

It's Tuesday March 9th 2010...

...Coming to you from Moline, IL...

...LIVE in front of 10,000 fans, this is...

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/SWF_kam.jpg

SWF SUPREME TV!

Your Announce Team

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/PeterMichaels.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/DuaneFry.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/AnaGarcia.jpg

Peter Michaels – Duane Fry – Ana Garcia

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/BlackFade.jpg

FRY: Welcome to Supreme TV, this is March 9th and we are coming to you live from Moline, Illinois!

MICHAELS: That's right Duane and don't forget we are just TWO days away from Awesome Impact 2010 and this is the last chance for our superstars to build some momentum heading toward some of the most important matches of the year so far. I'm Peter Michaels and I'm sat alongside the most knowledgeable duo in professional wrestling, Duane Fry and Ana Garcia.

GARCIA: Thanks Peter, and it looks like we are starting off with some fireworks tonight couresty of our Acting GM!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/JerryEisen.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/EricEisen.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/RichMoney.jpg

...Be My Guest...

We open this episode of Supreme TV with the usual pyrotechnic display, but there is one glaring difference. Inside the blue and gold ring ropes of the SWF ring, the once white mat has been lined with a perfectly fitting red carpet. In the centre of the ring stands a desk with two pens and a piece of paper and beside the table stands Jerry Eisen, wearing another smart suit and wacky tie combination, microphone in hand. When the introductions from our commentators are out of the way, Jerry addresses the Galaxy...

Jerry Eisen: I guess you are all wondering why there is a desk in the middle of the ring, right? Well, I have decided we don't do enough things the old fashioned way. So, I have arranged for a little match contract signing here in this very ring, in Moline, Illinois! We couldn't have a contract signing for just any match, it has to be big! And what bigger match than the main event of Awesome Impact? So...please allow me welcome the challenger...'Hard Cash' Rich Money!”

The crowd jump to their feet at the mention of Rich Money and his entrance music nearly blows the roof off the modest Moline arena. Money is still kitted out in his street clothes and looks a little bemused at the sight of the red-clad wrestling ring. Money half-heartedly shakes hands with the fans on his way down the aisle before finally standing at the desk, awaiting the inevitable introduction of his Awesome Impact opponent...

Jerry: And the World Heavyweight Champion...Eric Eisen!”

You can say one thing for Eric Eisen, his recent run as The Supremacist has done wonders for his career. The reaction to the champion's entrance was perhaps even louder than Money's, even if the cheers of the first had been replaced by a wave of boos. 'The Supremacist' also looks a little confused by his brother's game but he still makes his way to the ring in trademark ****y fashion. When he reaches the ring he takes a microphone from one of the many security guards that have quickly filled the ring.

Eric Eisen: Is this thing on!? Look, Jerry. I know this whole Acting General Manager thing is getting to your head, but why do I have to come down here, look this knucklehead in the face and sign a piece of paper. I could be at home training, preparing for my match...in my fit-for-a-World-Champion, one million dollar gym, that is.”

The crowd's sarcastic 'oooh' is enough to convince Rich Money to snatch the microphone from Jerry Eisen's hands. Although the number of security guards means that both Eric and Rich are separated they do their best to square up to each other across the ring. While Rich begins to talk Jerry grabs a replacement microphone from someone outside of the ring.

Rich Money: Knucklehead? Big words from such a little man. Perhaps you would like to dispense formalities and I can just take your title right here, right now?”

Jerry Eisen: I thought something like this might happen, especially after you both trashed my office last week, which is why I asked security out here. That, and I don't know how you'll take my next surprise. Before you sign the piece of paper in front of you both, you probably should know that I added a tiny stipulation in there...”

Rich Money: What kind of stipulation!? You better not be trying to screw me again, Jerry...”

Eric Eisen: I don't need this moron's help to kick your ass, Money – Jerry you idiot, what are you playing at now!?”

Jerry Eisen: Well, I've always heard that when you're feeling a little low that you need some direction, some focus...”

The crowd might not know where Jerry is headed, but it seems Eric does. The World Champion's face drops immediately and he rests his head in his hands in despair.

Eric Eisen: You didn't...”

Jerry Eisen: See, I knew you'd approve. I've added a special guest referee to the World Heavyweight title match at Awesome Impact and that referee will be....CHRISTIAN FAITH!”

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/ChristianFaith.jpg

Any hearing the people of Moline had left after the two earlier entrances will have been destroyed by the sheer euphoria at the sound of Christian Faith's three chord entrance music. The Texan looks more surprised than anyone, but Jerry's revelation at least appears to have injected some life back into the 'Eternal One.' Faith is certainly more interactive on his way to the ring than has been the case for the previous two weeks, but his attention is largely upon three men in the ring. With the squared circle now packed with guards, Faith remains on the outside and after being passed a microphone offers his reaction to the unfolding events.

Christian Faith: Jerry, don't you think you should have asked me first?”

Jerry Eisen: Nope. I'm the General...”

Eric Eisen: ...Acting...”

Jerry Eisen: I'm the Acting General Manager. It's for your own good Chris...tian Faith, sir. But you don't have to be the special guest referee if you don't want; Dad says you can always spend the month off without pay instead...”

Faith pauses, as if contemplating Jerry's 'threat' but a small grin spreads across the 'Iron Man's' face. It isn't the full blown smile that we are used to, but it is better than nothing, right!?

Christian Faith: Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't need to be threatened into this. I'll do it, but I want you to remember one thing, both of you – when Christian Faith steps into the squared circle there is only one man in charge and that's me, Christian Faith.

Eric Eisen: This isn't fair! The referee is completely biased. He's jealous of my success, my youth, my looks. Dammit Jerry – stop this nonsense now!

Jerry Eisen: Eric, if I could, I wouldn't. And I can't. So there. Plus, if you don't sign that piece of paper in the next minute or so, then I will be forced to vacate the World Heavyweight title. And Rich, if YOU don't sign that piece of paper, then I'll just have to find another challenger for Awesome Impact!"

The crowd go wild as Money and Eric begrudgingly sign the document in the centre of the ring. It's confirmed - Awesome Impact's main event event will be a two-out-of-three falls match between Rich Money and Eric Eisen, with Christian Faith as the special guest referee! Faith is the first to head backstage, given his proximity to the Empire Gateway, but the cheers echo around Moline as we head to a commercial break just long enough for the ring to be restored to it's usual set up.

MICHAELS: Wow!

GARCIA: WHAT!?

FRY: Boy, Jerry is coming into his own as GM, isn't he!? What a surprise stipulation that one was!

GARCIA: Christian will certainly make sure that everything in that match is straight down the line. That I can promise you.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/CommercialBanner.jpg

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Dawn_man.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Hannah_man.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/JackGiedroyc.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Valiant.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/AkimaBrave-1.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/KidToma.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/NoMan.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/NoMan.jpg

w/Dawn & Hannah GIEDROYC & VALIANT vs THE SAMOAN WILDBOYZ

Given their recent issues, it is no surprise that the Supreme Galaxy was extremely interested in the way Giedroyc & Valiant performed in this match. They will not have been shocked to see, therefore, that for the early minutes of the match The Samoan Wildboyz were the more dangerous; the Islanders' superior tag experience translating into a more fluid, and altogether more thought out, game plan. That isn't to say that Jack Giedroyc and Valiant didn't show the levels of skill that made them tag team champions, but the pair better resembled two singles wrestlers than a coherent duo. In the end Giedroyc and Valiant proved that they still had that little bit extra over the Samoans, but even the finish came about in unusual circumstances. Valiant had just tagged in and hit the Patriot Missile (Three Point Stance) on a well beaten Akima Brave when the referee refused to count the pin, claiming he didn't see the tag. While Valiant fumed with Dawn and Hannah in the corner, Jack Giedroyc rushed back in to the match to pin Brave.

YOUR WINNERS IN 7:12...GIEDROYC & VALIANT!

GARCIA: The Giedroyc & Valiant resurgence begins?

MICHAELS: Judging by that ending? I think not.

FRY: It's going to take a lot of work from Dawn and Hannah to keep these two on the same page at Awesome Impact.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/MissEmily.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/EmmaChase.jpg

...Take This As A Lesson...

The action cuts backstage for the first time this evening and we are in Miss Emily Royal's 'office' where The Corporation's manageress is studying a handful of paper. Deep in concentration, Miss Emily jumps out of her skin when the door bursts open and in storms Emma Chase. Miss Emily immediately jumps to her feet at the intrusion and judging by the look on Chase's face, it is only the desk between the two women that is defending her from physical attack.

Emma Chase: You BITCH! You think you control this company, do you!?” Emma grabs the papers on the desk and rips them in half, throwing the pieces back at Emily. The sight of her hard work being torn to shreds brings a flicker of anger to Emily's face, but the expert manipulator quickly masks it behind a veneer of disinterest.

Miss Emily: Is something the matter, honey?” Chase is desperate for a fight and the cool response from Emily only serves to increase her rage.

Chase: Don't you honey me, Emily – you know exactly what I am talking about. Beating the hell out of Brandon James isn't going to make me change my mind.”

Emily: Ah, that. You misunderstand, Emma. That wasn't designed to change your mind, it is a warning. Not necessarily aimed at you, but it was a warning nonetheless. You made your opinion perfectly clear, but The Corporation don't like to hear the word 'no'. You said no, we simply showed you, and anyone else who stands in our way, the consequences.”

Emily's calm demeanour is a stark contrast to Emma's increasing fury, but just as Chase looks set to pounce across the table the enormous figure of Marat Khoklov stoops under the door and stands behind her. Chase gets the message and reluctantly leaves, but she makes sure Emily knows that this is something she'll remember for a long time to come.

MICHAELS: Those two are going to collide in one almighty mess one of these days, and I'm willing to bet it'll be sooner than later!

GARCIA: Can't we just let them fight it over and hope neither comes back?

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/JoeSexy.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Everest.jpg

JOE SEXY vs EVEREST

Joe Sexy isn't a small man, but the heavyweight was dwarfed by 'The Immovable Object' Everest. Everest's size advantage was certainly a positive, with his superior power stopping Joe Sexy from lifting, or even knocking over, the big man. But when Sexy began to focus on strikes and dodging the big man's attacks things began to look up. Everest did manage to fight back and when 'The Immovable Object' hit Sexy with an Irish whip into the corner the crowd knew what he was lining up. The avalanche that Everest then attempted would have completely crushed Sexy but fortunately the 'Ladies Man' was just able to slide out of the way. When Everest bounced forcefully off the turnbuckle Sexy slid in behind him and hit the One Night Stand (Twisting Neck Breaker) for a solid win.

YOUR WINNER IN 6:59...JOE SEXY!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/JoeSexy.jpg

...Why Settle For One?...

With victory his, Joe Sexy treats the audience to a clumsy dance before hopping off the apron and towards the announce table. Sexy blows a kiss as thanks to the young woman who hands him a microphone before the 'Ladies Man' slides back into the ring. Sexy smiles at the crowd and patiently waits for the celebrations to die down.

Joe Sexy: I may have just won this match, but never let it be said that Joe Sexy doesn't know when he's beaten. I couldn't beat Brandon James, even if he did get a little helping hand. And unfortunately, I couldn't get Emma Chase either. And I thought to myself, what could possibly better than Emma Chase? The answer is obviously...two Emma Chases! But that was a no starter, so I used my imagination...I'd like to introduce you to the newest, and admittedly only, members of the Sexy entourage...Kathy and Jen Neptune!”

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/KathyNeptune.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/JenNeptune.jpg

Most of the Supreme Galaxy have never heard of the Neptune Sisters and Sexy's grand unveiling receives only a murmur from the audience. At least, that is, until Kathy and Jen walk out of the Empire Gateway. The sight of the twins is enough to get a decent pop from the crowd, and as Sexy makes his way to the top of the ramp to meet them his grinned is matched by a number of front rowers. The trio pose for the crowd for a few seconds before heading back through the Empire Gateway.

GARCIA: Men!

FRY: Well, I'll just keep my mouth shut then!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/CommercialBanner2.jpg

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/MissEmily.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Remo.jpg

…No More Messing...

We return from our second commercial break of the evening to see Remo in a backstage locker-room. Although the 'Alpha Dog' isn't scheduled to have a match tonight Supreme Superstars are required to attend each event (even if Eric Eisen would like to think otherwise). It is clear that his fashion sense is impeccable and the dark clothes he wears are broken only by the flash of a diamond watch and the occasional shirt embellishment. Remo appears to be watching the show on one of the many small portable TV sets dotted throughout the backstage area when he is interrupted by the sound of a soft knock at the door. Without even turning his head the 'Alpha Dog' responds to the figure entering the partially opened door.

Remo: Miss Emily, I believe I know why you're here...” Emily seems impressed by Remo's accurate answer, and once again her preparations appear to have been knocked astride by the 'Alpha Dog'. Learning from her mistakes last week, Emily quickly readjusts.

Miss Emily: I wanted to talk to you about last week...” Remo finally turns to face the Corporation member and slowly gets to his feet, towering over the former colour commentator.

Remo: Let me guess, no isn't an answer? Don't worry, I'll join your little group, but only because I believe it is the best thing for MY career; not because I want to protect Eric Eisen, not because I want to get back at Rich Money and definitely not because I'm scared that if I say no Marat Khoklov will be knocking on my door.”

Miss Emily: Excellent! That's fantastic news...”

Remo: Yeah, great. Now if you don't mind...”

Miss Emily: Sure thing...partner...”

Remo's eyebrow lifts up defiantly in response to the word 'partner' and Emily's demeanour suddenly snaps back from casual to business-like. As Remo turns back to the TV screen our camera-man leans around the corner just in time to see Miss Emily secretly celebrate her successful recruitment.

MICHAELS: This is not good, not good at all.

FRY: It is if your name is Remo. But I agree, everyone else will be watching their backs from now on!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/NoMan.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/FrederiqueGarcia.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/BartBiggz.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Jessie_man.jpg

FREDERIQUE GARCIA vs BART BIGGZ w/Jessie

Having destroyed Brett Biggz on last week's Supreme TV, Frederique Garcia had good preparation for this match against brother Bart. In a similar tactic to that match seven days ago, Garcia went straight for Biggz' arm, working away at it with any move he thought would do some damage. As if attempting to break some match speed record, Freddy Garcia left nothing to chance and after only four and a half minutes, five seconds quicker than last week's victory, Bart Biggz was tapping out to the Cross Armbreaker.

YOUR WINNER IN 4:33...FREDERIQUE GARCIA!

FRY: Well that was short...at least Garcia's started winning?

MICHAELS: If he keeps on like this he'll have broken more arms than Marat Khoklov!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/AnaGarcia-1.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/RichMoney.jpg

...You're Either With Me...

As we cut backstage to see Ana Garcia and Christian Faith deep in discussion backstage Peter Michaels and Duane Fry explain that she left ringside during the Garcia – Biggz match after she was passed a mysterious note. The two appear to be discussing Awesome Impact, with Garcia reassuring Faith that he will be more than capable of fulfilling his role of guest referee in the show's main event. As the conversation continues a figure appears in the distance - it's Rich Money! Money's approach is spotted by Ana and the pair stop talking in anticipation of the 'Lone Wolf's' arrival.

Rich Money: Ah, Christian, just the man. Look, I know you're having...problems...and that's fine but you better not screw up on Thursday. I have been cheated out of this title one time too many and if you cause me to lose...”

Ana Garcia: Hey, come on!”

Christian Faith: It's okay Ana. You'll what Rich? You know, I'm quite capable of holdin' my own. Quit yer worryin' – at Awesome Impact you'll get a fair match, I'll make sure of that.”

Money: Okay then. You know that's all I ask. Just let me wrap my hands around that punk's scrawny neck a couple of times, okay!”

Money and Faith shake hands and share a respectful nod, but Ana Garcia seems less than impressed with the tone from Rich Money. When 'Hard Cash' has left Garcia and Faith begin to talk again but we head to a commercial before anything of interest in the discussion can be heard.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/CommercialBreak3.jpg

FRY: What was that all about Ana?

GARCIA: Drop it Duane, we've got a match to call...

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/JohnGreed.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/BrettBiggz.jpg

w/Atlas JOHN GREED vs BRETT BIGGZ

Having just watched his brother Bart being decimated by Frederique Garcia, Brett Biggz must have been having second thoughts before his match against John Greed. In actual fact, the contest could have been labelled a handicap match so prolific was Atlas' interference. The big man took every opportunity to beat the high flier on the outside while the wily Greed distracted the referee. After seven minutes of frustration for Biggz, he succumbed to the Crash Diet (DDT) and Greed was announced as the winner.

YOUR WINNER IN 7:05...JOHN GREED!

FRY: It would appear that John Greed can back up his big talk after all...

GARCIA: Yeah, with a little help from Atlas!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/RobbieRetro.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Vengeance.jpg

...Tuesday Night Fever...

As soon as the ring is emptied of the previous competitors an enormous disco ball is dropped from the ceiling. Those fans who have been keeping up with recent events don't need to hear Robbie Retro's theme tune to know that we are about to see another episode of Retro's 'hit' chat show Tuesday Night Fever. After Retro's usual introductions he reveals that his guest for this week's show is none other than 'The Reaper' Vengeance! Vengeance's usual entrance, where the lights are dimmed and the main source of lighting comes from the row of blue bulbs running down each side of the aisle, seems even more eerie with the disco ball reflecting rays of blue across the sold-out arena's crowd. Vengeance makes his way slowly to the ring before stepping over the top rope and standing ominously alongside the segment's host. When Retro begins to speak Vengeance turns his head and looks unblinkingly at the 'Disco Stud'.

Robbie Retro: So, my brother, that cat John Greed has been saying that you're joining the Brotherhood – is that true?”

Vengeance: ...” Vengeance continues to stare at the 'Disco Stud' but makes no effort to answer. Retro waits patiently for a reply but when none is forthcoming, sets off again.

Robbie Retro: Okay...but Greed, he's saying he can help you win the World title?"

Vengeance: ...”

Robbie Retro: You know the point of a chat show is to talk!? I mean, surely you must have some thoughts about John Greed 'controlling' you?” Retro could have made an enormous mistake in snapping at the big man opposite but to his relief Vengeance begins to talk. The man from Parts Unknown speaks in his usual slow, determined manner, an enormous power audible in his deep voice.

Vengeance: No one controls Vengeance. Vengeance is. If John Greed speaks the truth then the Brotherhood would not be an alliance of equals, Vengeance would stand at the top and all others will follow. Vengeance is not something you can seize, nor something you can mould. I am Vengeance – if John Greed wishes me to lead him into battle then he must prove his worth. I have already proven mine.”

Robbie Retro: That's cool, that's cool. So, anyway...”

Suddenly Vengeance's head tilts back as if he is looking at the ceiling of the Moline arena. Retro looks a little confused and even removes his comical sunglasses for a better look. With absolutely no warning, and with his head still facing the roof, Vengeance's arm shoots out and grabs Retro by the throat. 'The Disco Stud' begins to panic, struggling against the vice-like grip of 'The Reaper' but to no avail. Vengeance slowly brings his head down and looks into Retro's eyes as he pushes him backwards towards the corner. The fans, and Retro, know exactly what's coming...Six Feet Under (Second Rope Choke Slam)! The lights fade once more and in the dim lights of the aisle we see Vengeance head back through the Empire Gateway as Retro's broken body lies in the centre of the ring.

MICHAELS: Who said journalism wasn't a tough job!

GARCIA: I'm a little worried that Vengeance didn't say he wouldn't join the Brotherhood...

FRY: First The Corporation, now The Brotherhood...we need to stop these cheats sticking together! I mean, what happens if they join together - we'd have a Corporate Brotherhood, or something!

GARCIA: That's a terrible idea, Duane!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/SqueekyMcClean.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/JungleJack.jpg

SQUEEKY McCLEAN vs JUNGLE LORD

If there was ever a time Squeeky McClean didn't want a tough match it would be two days before a PPV title match. Unfortunately for the champ that was exactly what he got against hardy brawler Jungle Lord. Lord has proved himself to be a great wrestler these past months, even if he doesn't necessarily have the results to prove it, and that reputation will only have grown given the tenacity and skill with which he conducted himself during this bout. That isn't to say McClean was dominated, or even out-wrestled, but the straight edge superstar was certainly pushed to the limits of his ability by the 'Wild Man'. But while Jungle Lord is an expert in the honourable grappling that takes place in Japan he is still adjusting to the cynicism that some US wrestlers employ – a tactic Squeeky McClean is proud to have perfected. McClean used cheap shots, eye gouges and set about distracting the referee at every opportunity. Initially none of these tactics worked but McClean was persistent and when Jungle Lord set up a premature Jungle Jack-Jammer (Northern Lights Bomb) he received a heel in the groin for his efforts. The oblivious referee's view was blocked by the waving hand of McClean and when Lord doubled over in pain he was in the perfect position for McClean to hit the Stain Removal (Pancake Facebuster) for a fortuitous victory.

YOUR WINNER IN 7:38...SQUEEKY McCLEAN!

MICHAELS: Big, big win for Squeeky McClean.

FRY: It certainly is, and despite losing again Jungle Lord is really looking like he could be a real force in the SWF.

GARCIA: He just needs a bit more ruthlessness in finishing his opponents off - and a bit more savvy when it comes to the tactics of his opponents!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/MissEmily.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/SueDanes.jpg

...We Are Unstoppable...

It would appear that this week is the Miss Emily show, because we head backstage to allow the most powerful woman in the SWF to grace our screens once more. It appears that Sue Danes has managed to convince Miss Emily to talk to her, and the new interviewer is certainly brimming with enthusiasm at the chance to talk with such a big name. Unfortunately for Danes, that enthusiasm doesn't go down well with Emily...

Sue Danes: Hey Miss Emily! The Supreme Galaxy wants to know...”

Miss Emily: Hey? The Supreme Galaxy wants to know? I know you are new here Susie, but let me make one thing clear. I am Emily Royal, the most powerful woman in the Supreme Wrestling Federation. You are only here to hold up MY microphone. I don't expect you to act like you know me, or act like we are best friends. We are not. Understand Susie?”

Sue Danes: Yes, ma'am. So, er, we were all just wondering whether Remo's addition to The Corporation is your final hiring, or whether anyone else was likely to join?”

Miss Emily: Better. Look Susie, The Corporation do what they want, when they want and how they want. Why? Because we are the best. I don't need to spell out our plans for you, that wouldn't be in our best interests, but as you are new here I will give you something out of the kindness of my heart. I have my eye on a couple more signings, and I think you'll be pretty impressed with our next unveiling.”

Sue Danes: Anyone we know?”

Miss Emily: Oh, you know him alright. And don't worry honey, you won't have to wait too long before all is revealed. Not long at all. In fact I imagine our new client will be wanting to make a particularly awesome impact...”

Danes seems genuinely pleased with the outcome of the interview, despite the condescending pat on the back from Emily. Danes quickly signs off as we head to the final commercial break of the evening.

GARCIA: That was a bit cryptic. I didn't think she'd be intelligent enough for that.

FRY: Don't underestimate her, Ana - if Emily's up to something it's going to be huge!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/CommercialBanner.jpg

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/MissEmily_Man.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/EnforcerRoberts.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/MaratKhoklov.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/RandyBumfhole.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/ZimmyBumfhole.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/NoMan.jpg

w/Miss Emily Royal THE CORPORATION (Roberts & Khoklov) vs THE AMAZING BUMFHOLES

It is generally accepted that successful tag teams are born of two individuals whose styles are similar, or at least two which are complimentary. Both of the Bumfholes use a high-flying technique, both of the Lords of War were brawlers, the Calamari Kid was a cruiserweight but his team with the much larger Jumbo Shrimp worked because their styles meshed so well. But while few people would suggest that Enforcer Robert's technical approach worked well alongside Marat Khoklov's sheer destruction of his opponents, even fewer would be brazen enough to suggest that the pair don't have the potential to become a real tag force. Despite help from the suddenly bilingual Emily at ringside, there were occasional lapses in understanding between the Russian and his partner, which allowed Randy and Zimmy opportunities to get on the front foot. These moments were few and far between and it took a double dropkick after six minutes to finally knock the Russian giant off his feet. The Bumfholes celebrations soon turned to fear as the furious Khoklov clambered to his feet and began to clear the ring. A minute later the two dazed Bumfhole's were on the receiving end of a Moscow Lariat each and Khoklov piled the two on top of each other before resting a foot on Zimmy's back in the ultimate show of triumph.

YOUR WINNERS IN 8:27...THE CORPORATION!

GARCIA: Ouch!

MICHAELS: Marat Khoklov treats human beings like paper bags. He'd Moscow Lariat the Statue of Liberty right into the Bay given half a chance!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/BrandonJames.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/LobsterWarrior.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/MarcDuBois.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/GregoryBlack.jpg

...The Tale Of Two Titles...

Before our main event we are treated to a quick video recapping both feuds leading up to this match. First up is Brandon James and Lobster Warrior who will face off on Thursday's big event for James' North American Title. Amongst the clips are James' previous dominating victories and numerous snippets of confident interviews with the Champion's manager Emma Chase. We also see short clips of Lobster Warrior's successful victories, including his tag victory earlier in the month over 'Big Money'. Following that we see a recap of Marc DuBois and Gregory Black's respective paths through the Shooting Star tournament held during February. Included in the highlights are scenes from their previous tournament matches including both semi-finals. Finally we see clips of Marc DuBois claiming that he is 100% sure he will be the victor at Awesome Impact and will leave the arena a record three-time Shooting Star champion. We end the video with a shot of both title belts smashing together, with the resulting explosion revealing 13 giant metallic letters: AWESOME IMPACT!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/EmmaChase_man.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/BrandonJames.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/MarcDuBois.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/LobsterWarrior.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/GregoryBlack.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/NoMan.jpg

w/Emma Chase BRANDON JAMES & MARC DuBOIS vs LOBSTER WARRIOR & GREGORY BLACK

Chaos would be the simplest, but most accurate word to describe our main event. DuBois and James even ambushed their opponents on their way to the ring, meaning the brawl itself had begun a good 90 seconds before the bell had rung. Referee Ric Young did his best to keep control but for all intents and purposes the crowd were witness to an exciting, if at times hard to follow, Tornado Tag match. As would be expected, Brandon James' main focus was on Lobster Warrior while Gregory Black concentrated on Marc DuBois. With both teams wanting a win before their respective PPV title matches the contest was tense, brutal and throughly entertaining throughout. All four men used their time in the ring well, showcasing their respective talents before tagging out, assuming their partner wasn't already in the ring at the time. James' monstrous power gave him a big advantage against Gregory Black, despite the cruiserweight's superior speed and it would be this difference in size, and a little bit of cheating, that would eventually make the difference. During some more tornado tag action, Brandon James and Marc DuBois were in their third spell of double teaming Black in the corner when Lobby managed to drag 'The Prodigy' away. But the damage had been done and the weakened Black was no match from Brandon James and a twelfth minute Brandon Bomb Drop (Sit-Out Powerbomb). When Lobby went to break up the fall DuBois managed to launch himself over the pin and spectacularly crossbody Lobby, and himself, over the top rope! The sight of DuBois flying over his head caused Young to stall for a moment but in the end it didn't matter - Black was out for the count and James was soon declared victorious.

YOUR WINNERS IN 11:54...BRANDON JAMES & MARC DuBOIS!

MICHAELS: Solid victory for James and DuBois but I think they're going to be pushed to the absolute limits on Thursday night, Duane.

FRY: This match may give them confidence but you're absolutely right, there will be everything to play for at Awesome Impact.

GARCIA: There's going to be an amazing four titles will be on the line in one night - it's going to be a fantastic event, that's for sure!

...There Are Few Times In Life When You Can Make Your Mark...

...Make A Name For Yourself...

...Reach Your Goal...

...Find Your Faith...

...Become Supreme...

The screen fills with the faint side profile of Rich Money and Eric Eisen staring, snarling at each other, when a light begins to flicker in the centre of the screen. As the light grows strong it reveals a solemn Christian Faith kitted out in full referee uniform, with Eric's World title belt in hand. Eisen and Money lunge at each other as the lights fade to black once again, and the crashing metal letters return.

...For Some It Is The First Time...

...For Others It May Be Their Last...

...For The Superstars Of The SWF...

...This Is THEIR Time To Make Their Own...

...AWESOME IMPACT...

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/AwesomeImpact2010.jpg

SHOW RATINGhttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/grade_b.jpg

C.A.N.N. Rating: 5.67 (UP 0.03)

TCW Presents Total Wresting Rating: 6.28 (UP 0.10)

Have to start with this

FRY: First The Corporation, now The Brotherhood...we need to stop these cheats sticking together! I mean, what happens if they join together - we'd have a Corporate Brotherhood, or something!

GARCIA: That's a terrible idea, Duane!

Absolutely genius, one of the best lines I've ever read in a diary :D

Cool hype for the PPV main event from the first segment (Jerry Eisen cracks me up) to the last, great hype video thing, The Corporation is really cool and I wonder who will make the "Awesome Impact" I do know I can't wait. Tuesday Night Fever is a great segment and will work with almost anyone. I'm glad Greed got the win and Faith as referee put an interesting slant on it and a turn even crossed my mind for a second, he couldn't be... nah, all PPV matches have been built greatly and I can't wait for Aftermath!

Couple of notes to kick things off...

-Gregory Black is a machine. Fine, it isn't entirely down to him, but the main event was his second B rating in two weeks. The Bumfholes vs Corporation also graded a B which I was quite impressed with. Obviously that's entirely down to the greatest wrestler in the company (Marat Khoklov, as if you need to ask).

-Although from here on in both of The Neptunes will be listed as Joe Sexy's managers, obviously I can't do that in game. Sexy's manager is Kathy, and Kathy's manager is Jen. I know that this doesn't actually work, but it makes me feel better. One massive plus is that as well as being a fun storyline, Joe and Kathy have great chemistry.

Predictions - massive thanks to the 17 people who predicted this week, and a big welcome to Anggur Merah who scored 4/5 on his debut prediction. We had so many 5/5s this week that I think I'm going to only give you one side of each match from now on and you can guess the rest :p:D

1. smurphy1014, Tigerkinney...17

2. Liamo, Purple Cowboy...16

3. 20LEgend, Bigpapa42, Sebsplex...15

4. Jingo...14

5. Prophet...13

6. Midnightnick...12

7. ChrisKid...11

8. angeldelayette...10

9. rdarnz...9

10. anghrist, blewrider1980, LoNdOn...8

11. James Casey, jesseewiak...6

12. Anggur Merah, Yuu Onuki...4

13. Eisen-verse, PeterHilton...3

14. DiablomanConQueso...2

Currently in joint second, Liamo wins the Mr. Consistency Award for getting 4/5 four times in a row. :eek:

As always, thanks for all the support, comments and predictions - I hope you enjoyed the show! And if I have missed you off, spelt your name wrong or not given you enough points then let me know. Only points earnt through correct predictions count, mind. ;)

<hr>

Have to start with this

Absolutely genius, one of the best lines I've ever read in a diary :D

Cool hype for the PPV main event from the first segment (Jerry Eisen cracks me up) to the last, great hype video thing, The Corporation is really cool and I wonder who will make the "Awesome Impact" I do know I can't wait. Tuesday Night Fever is a great segment and will work with almost anyone. I'm glad Greed got the win and Faith as referee put an interesting slant on it and a turn even crossed my mind for a second, he couldn't be... nah, all PPV matches have been built greatly and I can't wait for Aftermath!

Thanks for the comment as always, 20LEgend. The Corporate Ministry reference was too good to pass by!

Jerry is fun, I'll admit. He's only Acting GM though remember, but I think you in particular will like his replacement (I'm saying no more). :D Won't be for a month or so, though.

Glad that you're looking forward to Aftermath (should be a day or so), and the PPV of course which should be a good one I hope! A couple of big moments in the show really cement a couple of current storylines and kick off a few new ones.

Another great show jhd. I think the accurate predictions just tie up with how you're booking an SE company true to it's formulaic nature, especially with Awesome Impact imminent. Solid and logical. I think I said something similar to BP during his recent SWF dynasty.

Teaming up Sexy with the Neptunes? That's genius. Seriously. Just think of all the potential for Neptune/Uranus lines. :D

In other storyline notes. All progressing nicely on that front. Faith being slotted into the referee spot at the ppv is intriguing simply because no one really knows where his head is at since you've started this dynasty and makes me trace back to his earlier segments (like that with Retro the other week) to try and second-guess how this could play out.

The lack of a Testicular Clam in the main event however was disappointing. I think I'll relegate that to my not-so-good idea bin (well upgraded to a dumpster recently) :p

SWF AWESOME IMPACT! MARCH 11th 2010

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/SWF_jhd5.jpg

SHOOTING STAR TOURNAMENT FINAL: LADDER MATCH

GREGORY BLACK vs MARC DuBOIS

We have seen eight man battle it out for the chance to become the proud owner of the recently reactivated Shooting Star Championship; six have fallen, and only Gregory Black and Marc DuBois remain. 'The Prodigy' Marc DuBois has insisted since the tournament was announced that as a two-time former champion he had the skills, and the experience, to win with ease. And as the Canadian keeps reminding us, doing so would make him a record three-time Shooting Star Champion. 'Serious' Gregory Black, on the other hand, is looking for his first ever singles title to cement his place at the top of the SWF roster. Both are skilled in the art of the ladder match, with both defended their respective titles in numerous exciting examples of this type. In the battle of two high-flying Canadians who will soar high enough to triumph?

SWF WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

sXe © vs GIEDROYC & VALIANT

sXe may be the most hated World Tag Team champions since The Pain Alliance but they won't mind one bit. The Straight Edge duo are revelling in their new found power and they will be looking to finish off what could arguably be their biggest challenge - former champions Giedroyc & Valiant. Since their defeat at the hands of Gilmore and McClean at Nothing To Lose Jack Giedroyc and Valiant appear to have had a meltdown - miscommunications, arguments and a visible tension give the sense that the gold-winning pair could be no more. But a Championship victory would certainly go a long way to close any open wounds, and their managers Dawn and Hannah will be there to back them up all the way.

SWF NORTH AMERICAN TITLE MATCH

LOBSTER WARRIOR vs BRANDON JAMES ©

'Big Money' Brandon James is making a name for himself as the most dominant North American Champion in years, thanks in no small part to the assistance of Emma Chase. But only a few weeks ago Brandon James suffered a tag team defeat against Lobster Warrior when Chase hit him, instead of Joe Sexy. With the North American title on the line Chase is certain to be more cautious, but with everything to gain the 'Deep Sea Ninja' Lobster Warrior is guaranteed to give James a real fight.

VENGEANCE vs JOE SEXY

It would appear that the unveiling of Joe Sexy's new managers - Jen and Kathy Neptune - has not gone down too well with Emma Chase. The previous focus of Sexy's adoration has managed to convince Jerry Eisen to give Joe Sexy a PPV match against none other than 'The Reaper' Vengeance. Vengeance is himself the target of a SWF Superstar's affections - those of John Greed who has made it clear that he intends to use Vengeance to get both men to the top of the pack.

TWO-OUT-OF-THREE FALLS SWF WORLD TITLE MATCH

RICH MONEY vs ERIC EISEN ©

SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE: CHRISTIAN FAITH

The match we have all been waiting for, and surely this is victory or bust for Rich Money in what will be his third title challenge in as many months. His previous two encounters have ended in questionable circumstances, and a two-out-of-three falls match will be sure to mitigate any interference on behalf of Eric Eisen's cronies. Champion Eisen has grown into his role as figurehead of the company with amazing skill, and a third victory in a row over the man many see as a future World Champion will do his cause no harm at all. Perhaps the biggest question mark over this match is the temperament of special guest referee Christian Faith. Faith's defeat to Marat Khoklov at Nothing To Lose has clearly shaken him and although we saw some of the old Faith last week, he was still far from himself. Will 'The Eternal' be able to keep control over such a volatile match - and more importantly, will he want to?

QUICK PICKS

Gregory Black vs Marc DuBois (Shooting Star Tournament Final: Ladder Match)

sXe © vs Giedroyc & Valiant (SWF World Tag Team Title Match)

Lobster Warrior vs Brandon James © (SWF North American Title Match)

Vengeance vs Joe Sexy

Rich Money vs Eric Eisen © (2-out-of-3 Falls SWF World Title Match. Special Guest Referee: Christian Faith)

<hr>

With this being a PPV I thought I'd try and get this up as early as possible to allow everyone who wants to predict the chance before I post the show on Thursday (I'm hoping to then return to Tuesday nights for Supreme TV). So don't worry, this doesn't mean that there won't be an AFTERMATH this week - it's coming!

Face to chase

I don't see the challengers together much longer in fact a dark turn for Jack and these two could have an excellent feud

Something in the last show made me think Lobby was getting the win and BC was moving on up, but I can't remember what so it can't be that covincing

Vengeance vs Joe Sexy

Mr. Greed, interferes and Vengeance join The Brotherhood or maybe not yet

Rich Money vs Eric Eisen © (2-out-of-3 Falls SWF World Title Match. Special Guest Referee: Christian Faith)

Honestly don't know how or why, apart from the niggling part of me saying... Faith turns! Faith turns! It'll be more iconic than Hogan :eek:

This is more an aesthetic choice, due to my choices for the following matches. Besides, the kid has had two stellar matches, he's hot, it's time to capitalize.

sXe have the coordination, the momentum, and most importantly, the belts. This match won't change any of that. Do see G&V getting into a shoving match post match, though.

Small step backwards for James, but it's gonna lead to bigger and better things. Poor Lobby, I pick him to win, and can't even base it on his merits. lol

Vengeance vs Joe Sexy

He is Vengeance, he is the night, he is ... winning!

So my guess is that it comes down to the final fall, each having won one a piece, and when the culmination occurs, Faith makes his Awesome Impact, by being the surprise that Miss Royal alluded to. This branches Faith vs. Money, and allows James to move up to be Eisen's next challenger. (caveat being that I haven't figured out Remo's role yet. lol)

Vengeance vs Joe Sexy

Archived