Supreme Wrestling Federation: Under Pressure

Gregory Black vs Marc DuBois (Shooting Star Tournament Final: Ladder Match)

Du Bois has won this belt twice already, the better story here would be to give Black his first singles title. Afterwards, I see DuBois not taking the loss too well and this feud continuing.

sXe © vs Giedroyc & Valiant (SWF World Tag Team Title Match)

sXe aren't dropping these belts yet and it's plain to see that Giedroyc and Valiant are heading for a break up and the explosion could well happen here.

Lobster Warrior vs Brandon James © (SWF North American Title Match)

I'm going to buy into the consensus here that Lobster Warrior pulls out the win here, so that Brandon James can move up towards challenging for the World Title and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the loss for James is caused by the Corporation...so that James' focus will be immediately on trying to stick it to them than trying to regain the North American belt from the Deep Sea Ninja.

Vengeance vs Joe Sexy

The only way I can buy Sexy ever going over Vengeance is if he went back to his bad old cheating ways, and that's the only way I'd ever really buy into Sexy as anything more than a mid card guy.

Rich Money vs Eric Eisen © (2-out-of-3 Falls SWF World Title Match. Special Guest Referee: Christian Faith)

The simple things to predict are that Eisen's retaining here and that it'll all be decided on the final fall. The harder thing to predict is just how Eisen's sneaks away with the title intact. Now it all seems to be pointing towards a Faith turn, but that seem's too obvious. Obvious, is logical of course and that's fine for the midcard (see the inevitable break up for Giedroyc/Valiant) but not so much for main storyline's, especially when it comes to things like epic turns. So I think the Faith turn is a red herring here and it turns out that the new corporation member is someone else.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling that Black may pull it out of the bag but my head tells me that DuBois will once again be the shooting star's top guy.

Too early to take the straps off of them and this will further cement the breakdown in relations between the Geordie and Valiant.

Lobby will win this match and Brandon will transition into a fued with the Corporation. Perhaps a future face turn is in the books.

Vengeance vs Joe Sexy

Yeah.................as much as I like your portrayal of Sexy, I can't see him going over Vengeance.

Rich Money vs Eric Eisen © (2-out-of-3 Falls SWF World Title Match. Special Guest Referee: Christian Faith)

Eric Eisen with that dastardly Faith turning heel help keep the belt in the Corporation.

The last show was great! I'm really looking forward to the PPV. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shooting Star Tournament Final: Ladder Match

Gregory Black vs Marc DuBois

It's actually even in strength and chances. Aerial Ambassador might have the advantage at the ladder, but DuBois' cunningness will win the day. Tough pick, this one.

SWF World Tag Team Title Match

sXe © vs Giedroyc & Valiant

Yep... Break Gied & Val...! *clap clap clap* Break Gied & Val...! *clap clap clap* Break Gied & Val...!

SWF North American Title Match

Lobster Warrior vs Brandon James ©

Emma Chase might chew too much with a conflict against the Corporation. James will be screwed and Lobby got the belt. After this, the Big Cat returns and becoming a face once again to feud with the Corp.

Vengeance vs Joe Sexy

The Sexy One will be fighting like a raging bull on this match. Alas, the Harbinger is... well, the Harbinger.

2-out-of-3 Falls SWF World Title Match. Special Guest Referee: Christian Faith

Rich Money vs Eric Eisen ©

It has 'screwed-up match' written all over it. But the day is the day that shall be remembered as the day we lose faith... or to be precise, betrayed by faith...

I will be more than happy if my predictions are wrong, because it's adding the suspense of reading the dynasty. LOL. :D

Vengeance vs Joe Sexy

Lobster Warrior vs Brandon James © (SWF North American Title Match) - DQ

Vengeance vs Joe Sexy

I'm thinking we're going to see DuBois win here with Black chasing the title for a little while after.

Giedroyc and Valient are going to implode after losing this one.

Are we going to see Chase cost James the title? Probably not, but I do see him moving into the main event really soon, so he'll need to drop the pesky North American Title first.

Vengeance vs Joe Sexy

Vengenace will murder Sexy.

I'm siding with everyone else who says Faith's going to turn on Money and cost him the match.

DuBois got a tag win in last show so I follow the opposite momentum idea and give this one to Black

sXe are still pretty new as champions so too early for them to lose and former tag champs are obviously having problems anyway.

I could see a title change here but I think that this feud is still more about Sexy and Brandon (and Emma) rather than Lobster so I´d say that Brandon takes this one

Vengeance vs Joe Sexy

I don´t really see Sexy winning here no-matter what will happen.

Eisen finds some way to weasel out with title still on his possession.

I pick Marc getting the win here to make it an even bigger deal when Gregory Baclk wins the title from a three-time champion a little further down the line.

sXe should take this especially if we're looking all set for an implosion. I'm not certain that Geidroyc and Valiant will implode at the pay=per-view though.

I feel there should be a title change outside of the tournament and this is the match. Lobster to take the win... Hopefully!

Vengeance vs Joe Sexy

Sexy won't be able to overcome Vengeance. Simple as that.

I think Eisen will leave with the title but I feel they'll be some referee shenanigans possibly leading to a three-way down the track?

Let's see if we can get a perfect score for a change :p

Gregory Black vs Marc DuBois

All your other champions are heels, you need someone for the fans to cheer.

sXe © vs Giedroyc & Valiant

I think sXe have enough to see off this challenge, plus things could well finally blow up between Giedroyc and Valiant.

Lobster Warrior vs Brandon James ©

Bit of a toughy, there's the dilema of 'will James drop the belt to pursue bigger things?', but I think he'll retain for now.

Vengeance vs Joe Sexy

Vengeance is a freakin' monster.

Rich Money vs Eric Eisen ©

There'll be shenanigans, but Eisen will retain.

Vengeance vs Joe Sexy

Like has been said, DuBois has been there, done that. He works fine as a solid champion to transition the belt to a new challenger, but I don't really see why you'd book a tournament as a long-winded way to give the belt back to him. It seems a natural step for Black to establish himself as a singles worker.

Giedroyc & Valiants days as a team seem numbered, whilst sXe have been heavily featured so far, I see them keeping their momentum and the straps.

Not much to suggest this title-switch is likely, I'm just taking a punt on it as I think James doesn't really need the belt right now and there's a feud in the offing with a certain Corporation associate.

Vengeance vs Joe Sexy

Pretty much everyone is calling Vengeance... I want to fit in with the crowd. :p

Rich Money vs Eric Eisen© (2-out-of-3 Falls SWF World Title Match. Special Guest Referee: Christian Faith)

It doesn't feel to me like Money has completed his journey to the belt yet, but I guess the real story here is Faith. Will he upset Eisen by being the man who oversees his dropping of the belt? Does he call it down the middle? Does he accidently cost Money the gold? Could he possibly turn heel and directly help Eisen? I'm not sure, but somehow I see Eisen leaving as the champion.

I generally like a heel champion with the faces chasing.

May the Wrath of god be upon Valiant!

Going a little against the grain here and saying that James walks away with the title intact this time.

Vengeance vs Joe Sexy

May the good Lord have mercy on Sexy's soul.

I am going to go against conventional wisdom and say that Rich Money walks away with the title. Then after the match Christian Faith attacks Money to set up their feud. After all, if I'm Christian Faith and I know I'll be doing battle with Rich Money soon then wouldn't it be smart to give him the title first?

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/LegendFromTheVault.jpg

Article Written By 20LEgend

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/DAVE.jpg

DAVE: MARCH INTO BATTLE 2007

PROMOTION: DAVE

DATE: March 26th 2007

March Into Battle 2007, an event which became known as The Final Battle, was the last show ever run by the east coast cult phenomenon that was Danger and Violence Extreme. March into Battle was always seen as a time when DAVE would start to build it's storylines in time for the huge Extreme Doubleheader, as the workers began their march into the battles ahead of them. This show however was different because it was the last ever battle in a DAVE environment, and the show delivered winners to some of Danger and Violence Extreme's biggest and longest lasting feuds.

The show started with an emotional Phil Vibert coming to the ring and thanking the fans who had been there since 1997 and those who joined along the way. The near 10,000 strong attendance collectively thanked Phil as he made an emotional goodbye to the promotion that had been his life for over 10 years. The first match of the night saw two of DAVE fiercest rivals of recent years, Acid and Art Reed go head to head in an excellent display of flying and technical ability which saw Acid come out on top in the hard fought match with his trademark Acid Drop. The action then went to a tag team match where Adrenaline Rush were victorious over rivals The Latino Kings with Jesus Chavez at ringside.

We were then treated to an excellent three way dance for the DAVE Brass Knuckles championship between Joey Minnesota, Vin Tanner and current SWF Superstar Jack Giedroyc, and Jack was unlucky not to go away with the win as Joey Minnesota pinned Vin Tanner to remain champion. The next match was perhaps, the most iconic match in DAVE history as the two remaining originals who had been with the promotion for 15 years from its very beginnings faced off. Johnny Martin and JD Morgan locked horns in DAVE for one last time, and more than any other they opitimised the history of the promotion and they took each other to the very limits of their capabilities, with the match coming to a finish with the SWF's own Johnny Martin hitting a Twist on The Rocks (Slingshot Suplex) through a table that had been placed at ringside for the victory in the battle of the originals.

The show then began the push to the end as the Tag Team championships where put on the line in a ladder match and it was The New Wave who came away with the championships as The New Jersey Devils and The McWades came up short to the duo from The School of Tradition who captured the gold.

And it was another member of The School that was part of the co-main event as one of DAVE's longest and fiercest struggles found a clear winner. In this match "The Traditionalist" Eric Tyler took on "The Hardcore American" Chris Caulfield in a match where nothing was off limits and shedloads of blood were split in honour of two of wrestlings favourite disciplines. With the crowd behind Caulfield, Eric Tyler's number looked to be up as Chris took the fight to the former DAVE Unified Champion, but as always Eric had a trick up his sleeve and this time it was the new tag team champions The New Wave who attempted to finish off Chris Caulfield only for Chris' long time rival Travis Century and a handy Kendo Stick to play equalizer in fending of the interference. This distraction led Tyler straight into a chair shot from Chris Caulfield followed up by a Danger Drop for Chris to take the victory...

Then was truly "The Final Battle" - Eddie Peak, the DAVE Unified Champion accompanied by Carl Batch defended his title against Big Cat Brandon (SWF's Brandon James) who was joined by Emma Chase and former partner The Wolverine to ringside, in a battle of two colossal monsters who had dominated DAVE for years. The build was huge and the match delivered one of DAVE's most intense and hardcore matches in their 15 year history. With barbed wire, glass and tables all available to the two, both men gave everything they had to be immortalised as the last ever DAVE Unified Champion. After almost 20 minutes of extreme wrestling Big Cat Brandon delivered an insanely powerful Brandon Bomb Drop from the top rope and through a table to pick up the win to become the last ever DAVE Unified champion as the entire locker room came to celebrate the victory in the ring.

Whilst gone, DAVE is not forgotten and it lives in the memories of many east coast wrestling fans as a revolution and a driving force for wrestling to move into the 21st Century and they will always be remembered for some of the most hard working wrestlers of all time who always gave it all for the loyal fanbase who held such great respect for the athletes who gave their bodies for entertainment, something they will always remember.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/PhilVibert_DAVE.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/BrandonJames_DAVE.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/EricTyler_DAVE.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Guide_DAVE.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Scout_DAVE.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/JackGiedroyc_DAVE.jpg

DAVE Owner Phil Vibert alongside some of the stars of the show, including future SWF superstars Brandon James and Jack Giedroyc and current RIPW trainer Eric Tyler.

Big thanks to 20LEgend for the article in the post above. Hopefully we'll see a few more Legends from the Vault, and they'll cover the entire spectrum of the SWF video library :D

I'm almost done on the show although admittedly the main event, the most difficult and time consuming to write, is yet to be finished! That said, I am hoping to post Awesome Impact roughly this time tomorrow evening so if you want to get in any last minute picks, now's your chance!

EDIT: You can now find links to all of the various articles in the second post. I'll try and remember to keep it up-to-date!

Vengeance vs Joe Sexy

It's Thursday March 11th 2010...

...Coming to you from the Manhattan National Centre in New York, NY...

...LIVE in front of 30,000 fans, this is...

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/AwesomeImpact2010.jpg

SWF AWESOME IMPACT!

Your Announce Team

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/PeterMichaels.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/DuaneFry.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/AnaGarcia.jpg

Peter Michaels – Duane Fry – Ana Garcia

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/BlackFade.jpg

...There Are Few Times In Life When You Can Make Your Mark...

...Make A Name For Yourself...

...Reach Your Goal...

...Find Your Faith...

...Become Supreme...

The screen fills with the faint side profile of Rich Money and Eric Eisen staring at each other, a light begins to flicker in the centre of the screen revealing a solemn Christian Faith kitted out in a referees uniform. Eisen and Money lunge at each other as the lights fade to black once again, and the crashing metal letters return.

...For Some It Is The First Time...

...For Some It May Be Their Last...

...For The Superstars Of The SWF...

...This Is THEIR Time To Make Their Own...

...AWESOME IMPACT...

MICHAELS: That's right folks, welcome to the sold-out Manhattan National Centre in New York City, this is Awesome Impact 2010 and I'm Peter Michaels. Sitting on my left is the one and only Ana Garcia, and my long time colleague Duane Fry.

GARCIA: Thanks Peter. Boy, what a show we have lined up tonight - four titles are on the line and with the Shooting Star tournament up next we are guaranteed a new champion by the end of the night.

FRY: That's right, and don't forget the match we've all been waiting for - Eric Eisen against Rich Money - that one will be at the top of the show.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/GregoryBlack.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/MarcDuBois.jpg

...A Shooting Star Is Born...

Before our first match of the evening we see a short video showing the highlights of this fascinating Shooting Star tournament. Obviously both Black and DuBois feature heavily, alongside the likes of Paul Huntingdon and Jungle Lord. By the time the promo is complete the crowd are more than ready to see a new Champion crowned and with one competitor looking for his first singles run, and the other looking to break the title's record, they are set for a classic!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/SWF_Shooting.jpg

SWF SHOOTING STAR TOURNAMENT FINAL LADDER MATCH

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/GregoryBlack.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/MarcDuBois.jpg

GREGORY BLACK vs MARC DuBOIS

There isn't a ladder match in SWF history that wouldn't have been described as organised mayhem, but few would reach the levels of in-ring action as this tournament final. Breathtaking feats of agility from both men kept the crowd thoroughly entertained for the full twelve minutes – no small feat for a supposed 'lesser' title match. The ladders themselves came into play very early on, primarily as weapons, but soon as platforms for some high-risk spots. At one point Marc DuBois had left the ring for a quick breather, but he had overestimated Black's pain and the 'Aerial Ambassador' was soon climbing the ladder behind DuBois' back. The cheers of the crowd gave the game away, and DuBois rushed back up to the ring. From the apron DuBois hopped onto the top rope and hit a perfectly executed dropkick on the side of the ladder, sending it and Black crashing to the mat. On another occasion both Black and DuBois were climbing adjacent ladders. As they reached the top, a struggle began and Black managed to push DuBois from his ladder. But rather than go for the belts, Black climbed to the top of his ladder and jumped, hitting an enormous splash that hurt him just as much as it did his opponent.

The finish would, unsurprisingly, feature another jaw-dropping feat of laddermanship. Black had neared the top and was beginning to reach for the straps when DuBois set about climbing up after him. But rather than go up the opposite side, DuBois climbed up the same side of the ladder! When he had finally caught up with the 'Aerial Ambassador' the match seemed to be almost over but 'The Prodigy' grabbed Black around the waist...he couldn't!? DuBois hit a Marc of Excellence (German Suplex) from the top of the ladder! Both men were broken in half and for almost a minute nobody moved. Slowly but surely DuBois managed to clamber to his feet, up the ladder and reach the belt to become the NEW Shooting Star champion!

YOUR WINNER IN 11:41, AND THE NEW SHOOTING STAR CHAMPION...MARC DuBOIS!

GARCIA: That, ladies and gentlemen, is why Jerry Eisen brought back the Shooting Star championship.

MICHAELS: No limits, just style - that would certainly describe that match!

FRY: We have a new record everybody - as if we could forget! - with that victory Marc DuBois becomes the first ever four-time Shooting Star Champion.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/SWF_Tag.jpg

SWF WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/NoMan.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/NoMan.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/AngryGilmore.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/SqueekyMcClean.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/JackGiedroyc.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Valiant.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Dawn_man.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Hannah_man.jpg

sXe vs GIEDROYC & VALIANT w/Dawn & Hannah

Just like our previous contest, before this Tag Team title match we are treated to a short highlight reel recapping the feud between sXe duo Angry Gilmore and Squeeky McClean and the previous tag champions Jack Giedroyc and Valiant. The video highlights focus on the ****y displays from the Straight Edge duo and the troubled month experienced by Jack Giedroyc, Valiant and their managers Dawn and Hannah.

It is said that the best teams in history, regardless of their sport, are the ones that put their troubles behind them when it matters and it seemed that Giedroyc & Valiant did just that in this match. The former champions came out of the gates swinging and for the opening five minutes the audience held their breath as the action ran at one hundred miles an hour. sXe were on the back foot almost immediately and McClean in particular looked very worried about the outcome of the match. When Angry Gilmore entered the ring illegally and flattened the two fan favourites things began to even out. Both teams came close to the victory but the defining moment came when Angry Gilmore kicked out of a Patriot Missile (Three Point Stance) pin. The referee's hand had almost touched the mat when Gilmore's foot shot out onto the rope. The near-defeat seemed to wake up sXe and from then on the champions took control. Some minutes later, a heavily beaten Jack Giedroyc would be on the receiving end of the Stain Removal (Pancake Facebuster) that would decide the match.

YOUR WINNERS IN 15:25, AND STILL WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS...sXe!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Dawn.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Hannah.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/JackGiedroyc.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Valiant.jpg

...You Think This Is MY Fault!?...

While sXe celebrate their victory all the way up the aisle and through the Empire Gateway, the squared circle is the location of what could only be described as a tiff. It appears that Jack Giedroyc, Valiant, Dawn and Hannah are only too happy to blame someone else and the four squabble in the centre of the ring. But rather than turn violent, as many expected, Val and Hannah start to walk towards the back, leaving Dawn in the unwanted position of deciding between her friends. In the end she reluctantly follows the pair back up the aisle, leaving a rather miffed Jack Giedroyc to shake hands with the sympathetic fans before he too makes for the Empire Gateway.

MICHAELS: Oh dear...

FRY: At least Jack seemed to take it well?

GARCIA: If that defeat doesn't spell the end for this team then I'll buy one of Emma Chase's t-shirts...

FRY: Emma Chase is selling her t-shirts!? Where can I get one?

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/MissEmily_Man.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Remo.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/EnforcerRoberts.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/MaratKhoklov.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/RandyBumfhole.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/ZimmyBumfhole.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/JungleJack.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/NoMan.jpg

w/Miss Emily THE CORPORATION vs THE BUMFHOLES & JUNGLE LORD

Either Randy and Zimmy Bumfhole are a very determined pair, or someone in the booking office has a warped sense of humour. After their savage beating at the hands of Marat Khoklov two days ago The Bumfholes had to line up against the big Russian once again, this time joined by Jungle Lord. The Corporation trio are excellent fighters, but The Bumfholes and Jungle Lord showed themselves close to being their equals for this near ten minute encounter. The Bumfholes' tag experience gave them the early momentum but it wasn't to last long, and despite a good showing from the three fan favourites they were simply outmuscled by the Corporation. When Remo hit another snapped Destroyer (S.T.O.) on Randy Bumfhole after nine and half minutes this excellent match came to its end. They may have lost, but once again The Bumfholes and Jungle Lord proved themselves to be sure stars of the SWF future.

YOUR WINNERS IN 9:52...THE CORPORATION!

GARCIA: On paper I didn't ever think this match would surpass the tag title match, but in terms of excitement - I'd say it did!

MICHAELS: I'll agree with that Ana, and once again Randy, Zimmy and Jungle Lord showed themselves to be real class acts in the making...

FRY: ...and Marat Khoklov, Remo and Enforcer Roberts showed everyone exactly why Eric Eisen and Miss Emily wanted to hire them!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/JoeSexy.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/SueDanes.jpg

...Watch Where You Are Looking, Boy...

The action cuts backstage for the first time this evening where we see Sue Danes stood beside Joe Sexy and his new managers Kathy and Jen Neptune. The Neptunes stand slightly behind Sexy, leaving him to do the talking while they pout at the camera.

Sue Danes: Mr Sexy sir, I'm sure the Supreme Galaxy would love to hear your thoughts on our next match - as a former #1 contender yourself, what chance does Lobster Warrior have to defeat Brandon James, and what pitfalls must he look out for?”

Joe Sexy: Obviously Susie, I want Lobster Warrior to win. Big Brandon and Easy Emma may be a tough opponent – and I should know – but Lobby's definitely got what it takes to put the Cat down for three. But the man's got to have one eye on Brandon James and one on Emma Chase – that woman can decide a match like that." Sexy snaps his fingers to emphasise the difference Emma Chase makes to a match. "Do you know why I lost against James, Susie?”

Danes: Er, why Joe?”

Sexy: I had both eyes on Emma Chase, d'ya know what I'm saying!” Sexy grins, but neither The Neptunes, nor Sue Danes look particularly impressed by the innuendo. Sexy quickly picks up on the failure of his joke and coughs awkwardly.

Danes: With a match against Vengeance straight after this North American title match, will you be watching the contest, or preparing for your own?”

Sexy: The Neptunes and Joe Sexy did all our preparation before the show, Susie. We're going to go back to our locker-room, relax, and cheer on the Lobster. After that? Well, I'll just have to kick Vengeance's ass, won't I? But girls, you better stay backstage – there's no telling what he might do to your fine selves!”

Sexy wraps an arm around each Neptune, winks at Sue Danes and heads off-camera, leaving Sue to sign off and lead us into our next match.

GARCIA: The 'expert' opinion of Joe Sexy there, ladies. A man who thinks with his...

MICHAELS: Thank you Ana, for that one. We may be on PPV but there are still children watching!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/SWF_NA.jpg

SWF NORTH AMERICAN TITLE MATCH

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/EmmaChase_man.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/BrandonJames.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/LobsterWarrior.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/NoMan.jpg

w/Emma Chase BRANDON JAMES © vs LOBSTER WARRIOR

Brandon James is one of the most powerful men in the SWF, Lobster Warrior is one of the most technically minded. Together the two put on a good, if not necessarily great, North American title match in what is surprisingly their first one-on-one encounter of the year. Brandon James' usual slow ferocity proved to be very successful against the quicker Warrior, who was reduced to escaping and blocking James' attacks for much of the early going. Throughout the match Emma Chase made sure her presence was felt, jumping up onto the apron to criticise the referee, tripping Lobster Warrior as he bounced off the ropes, and at one point she even threw Ana Garcia's glass of water over the 'Deep Sea Ninja'. But for all her efforts Lobby remained well within the match, even coming close to victory on a couple of occasions. However, as has been the case for many of James' title matches, Emma Chase would be the clincher. Lobby had gained control of the match, and even managed to lock in a Boston Crab , around the ten minute mark. Unfortunately for Lobby, the referee was so busy checking if James was about to tap that he didn't see Chase nail the 'Noble Samurai of the Sea' in the face with the North American title belt. She rolled out of the ring before Ric Young had turned around, leaving the confused referee with no option but to count the subsequent pin.

YOUR WINNER IN 11:31, AND STILL NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION...BRANDON JAMES!

GARCIA: I give up. Next PPV I want Miss Emily vs. Emma Chase in a loser leaves town match. Where the winner also leaves town.

FRY: Er, okay. But once again Brandon James finds a way to pull victory from the jaws of defeat.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/RichMoney.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/SueDanes.jpg

...You Can Take This Guarantee To The Bank...

Once again we head backstage to the area laid aside for Sue Danes and her interviews. This time it is the #1 Contender Rich Money beside the female journalist, with 'Hard Cash' already in his wrestling gear. As Money speaks he paces back and forth, not out of frustration, but as a way of psyching himself up for the match.

Sue Danes: We are just twenty minutes away from our main event, where Rich Money will challenge World Champion Eric Eisen in a two-out-of-three falls match. Mr. Money, how do you rate your chances?”

Rich Money: I rate my chances just fine Ms. Danes. Look, I should have taken that gold to the bank twice already, and each time I was screwed out of it. If Christian Faith acts like the man he says he is, then I won't have to worry about Eric Eisen cheating his way out of this one and that practically guarantees my victory.”

Sue Danes: Obviously you are feeling pretty confident, do you think Christian Faith will be back to his usual self tonight?”

Money: Who cares as long as he referees this match straight down the middle!? The 'Lone Wolf' has never needed help from anybody, and that isn't going to change tonight. At the end of this show Christian Faith will raise my hand as the new World Heavyweight champion, do you know why Sue?” The look on Sue's face suggests that she, along with the entire Supreme Galaxy, does know the answer but the interviewer plays along just the same.

Danes: Why, Mr Money?”

Money: ...because THAT is money.”

MICHAELS: What a match that is shaping up to be, and we are closing in on what is sure to be the contest of the night.

GARCIA: I know I can't wait, Peter. But first up, we have the 'Thinking Man' Joe Sexy against 'The Harbinger' Vengeance...

FRY: Thinking man!? Oh, because he thinks with his...

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/JoeSexy.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Vengeance.jpg

JOE SEXY vs VENGEANCE

Vengeance would be a fearsome sight that many a wrestler would back away from – but not Joe Sexy. The 'Ladies Man' hit Vengeance with everything he had as soon as the bell rang. Sexy used a series of stiff right hands to try and knock Vengeance down but 'The Reaper' didn't flinch. Changing tact, Sexy went for a series of shoulder blocks, but again Vengeance didn't move a muscle. Out of nowhere 'The Reaper' snapped into action and the fight was on. For several minutes the match ran at a frantic pace, punches, slaps and clotheslines the only form of attack either could muster at such speed. Momentum flipped back and forth between the two but never to the extent that one man looked on the verge of victory. As is often the case it would take a stroke of good luck on Vengeance's behalf to tip the balance. Joe Sexy was thrown towards the corner, but the ref couldn't get out of there quick enough and was squashed between 'The Ladies Man' and the turnbuckle! The referee crumpled and Vengeance saw his chance, dropping outside of the ring and grabbing the infamous chain he wears to the ring.

Suddenly Vengeance had the chain wrapped around Sexy's neck! Without the referee to stop him, Vengeance looked like he'd choke the life out of the 'Ladies Man!' Then, without warning, the lights of the Manhattan National Centre went out. Above the ring a series of fireworks streaked across the ceiling, a set of stunningly bright orange balls of fire followed by a sparkling tail. The blazing objects were bright enough to cast an glow upon the ring, allowing the audience to see both Vengeance and the now freed Joe Sexy staring at the ceiling in amazement...

GARCIA: Peter, I'd know this entrance anywhere!

MICHAELS: I think you're right Ana!

As quickly as the comet-like pyrotechnics had appeared they vanished, and once again the National Centre was plunged into darkness. The crowd, knowing what to expect, held their breath in anticipation...and waited...and then cheered as a single comet-like firework streaked from the ceiling to land right in the centre of the Empire Gateway, relighting the arena and revealing Steve Frehley charging towards the ring!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/SteveFrehley.jpg

'The Destroyer' slid under the bottom rope and began trading punches with Vengeance. Frehley's supercharged entrance gave him the upper hand and he managed to connect three huge right hands that sent 'The Reaper' reeling. Frehley pointed to Sexy who leapt into action, hitting the big man with a One Night Stand (Twisting Neck Breaker) on his unsuspecting opponent before going for the cover. His job complete, Frehley roused the referee before slipping out of the squared circle. As the bell rang to announce Sexy as victorious Frehley looked back smugly at his handiwork, the Galaxy once again shouting his name.

YOUR WINNER IN 11:23...JOE SEXY!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/SteveFrehley.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Vengeance.jpg

...The Darkness Calls...

While Joe Sexy immediately scarpers, Steve Frehley stands outside the ring proudly staring unflinchingly back at 'The Reaper'. The two continue their staredown for what seems like forever until a brief movement in Vengeance's eyes causes Frehley to turn...right into a John Greed clothesline!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/JohnGreed.jpg

Greed lays into Frehley but 'The Destroyer' holds his own and soon gets the upper hand. Oddly, Vengeance remains in the centre of the ring, staring blankly at the two brawling superstars. As Greed and Frehley trade punches outside the ring Vengeance begins to lift his arms high into the air. As they reach the vertical, 'The Reaper' snaps them back down to his sides and for the third time in quick succession the arena is plunged into darkness. When the lights return Vengeance and Greed have gone, leaving Frehley on his own standing in the aisle. After a moment of confusion Frehley begins to celebrate his return with the roaring crowd, the dark duo quickly forgotten.

GARCIA: Steve Frehley has returned to the SWF!

MICHAELS: We haven't seen him for a month but the rest obviously healed any broken bones he suffered during the beating at Nothing To Lose! Isn't it great to see The Destroyer back!?

FRY: Is that the shock victory of the night? Joe Sexy defeating Vengeance!

MICHAELS: Could be, and as ever John Greed is quick to stick his nose in!

GARCIA: What was with the disappearing act!? Are we supposed to take this as Vengeance joining The Brotherhood?

FRY: Only Vengeance and John Greed can tell us that - and John Greed will be the first to let us know, I have no doubts about that!

MICHAELS: And now folks, the match we have all been waiting for. Rich Money vs Eric Eisen for the World Heavyweight Championship belt. The match will be two-out-of-three falls and our special guest referee for the match will be none other, than Christian Faith!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/SWF_World.jpg

TWO-OUT-OF-THREE FALLS SWF WORLD TITLE MATCH

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/EricEisen.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/VS.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/RichMoney.jpg

ERIC EISEN © vs RICH MONEY

SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE: CHRISTIAN FAITH

The atmosphere amongst the sell out crowd was electric as we headed into our main event and the roof was nearly blown away when Christian Faith came to the ring in full referee's gear. Faith seemed to be returning to his old self - the sense of purpose afforded by his role tonight bringing back some of the boyish enthusiasm that 'The Eternal One' is so famous for. Next up was the challenger, Rich Money, whose reception was almost as great as Faith's. 'Hard Cash' wore a determined look on his face and he made his way down the aisle completely focused on the ring, ignoring the outstretched hands of hopeful fans. Finally, accompanied by Marat Khoklov, Enforcer Roberts, Remo and Miss Emily came World Heavyweight Champion Eric Eisen. The Corporation's boos were as deafening as any reaction heard tonight and the five soaked it up on the stage for a few seconds before heading towards the ring. They had barely reached the end of the aisle when Christian Faith grabbed a microphone, demanding that the rest of the Corporation leave ringside, or Eisen would be immediately disqualified. The support of the crowd was not matched by The Corporation but Eisen laughed it off, telling his comrades not to worry. Reluctantly the four headed back up towards the Empire Gateway, trading insults with fans all the way.

With so much on the line it will be no surprise to hear that this match began with a nose-to-nose face-off. After a second or two both men backed away and then came together again, taunting the other just inches apart. After backing away again the two jumped into a lock-up that signalled that this match was well and truly underway. For the next ten minutes the Manhattan National Centre was treated to a back-and-forth slugfest; stiff punches, chops and kicks to the gut were broken up by the odd suplex or takedown but for the most part this was a plain and simple fist fight. Christian Faith did his best to allow both men to continue the match, only pulling Eric Eisen from the challenger when he began to choke Money with his boot. Faith seemed more focused than in previous weeks and that, combined with his uncomplicated refereeing, relaxed both competitors and gave the match an excellent flow. Early on Eric Eisen managed to draw Money outside of the ring and used the steel steps and outer hoarding to devastating effect, obviously damaging the right knee of the challenger. Back in the ring Eisen used Money's hurt knee as a punching bag, focusing all his efforts on the right leg of 'Hard Cash'. That tactic worked and Money began to hobble around the ring much more slowly than the Champ, giving Eisen a distinct advantage. When Money went for a suplex his leg buckled, giving Eric a two count in the makeshift pin. Money made a comeback over the next few minutes but Eisen's defence held out and he managed to kick his opponent's knee from under him. Soon Money could barely stand and Eisen saw his opportunity...Supremacy (Go-2-Sleep)! Money looked completely defeated as Eisen went for the cover...1....2......3! Eric Eisen 1, Rich Money 0.

But Eric wasn't done and he immediately went for the second pin...1.....2.....foot on the ropes! How did Rich Money manage that!? Money used his experience to slide out of the ring, using every opportunity over the next several minutes to try and get some feeling back into his right knee. It seemed to work and despite a lot of grimacing, Money began to move a little easier. That didn't keep Eisen from trying his best to win, and a small package almost had the match won. When Eric Eisen returned his attentions to Money's knees he believed he could win with a figure four leglock, but Money just managed to reach the ropes. Eisen complained to Faith but 'The Eternal One' wasn't having any of it! Eisen pulled Money to his feet and went for a second Supremacy...Money wriggled his way out of the hold...landed uncomfortably...no he's okay...Money grabbed Eisen by the waist....Bank Roll (Belly-to-Belly Suplex)! What a reversal! Money went for the pin...1....2......3!

The match was suddenly tied, leaving Eric Eisen furious and accusing Faith of counting quickly. The fans chanted Money's name and the clearly exhausted fan favourite used their support to regain his strength, feeding off the audience to keep Eisen at bay. As we passed the 30 minute mark it was beginning to look like the match might never end. Both were so evenly matched that neither could take control for longer than a couple of minutes. But as is often the case, one moment would decide the match. Eric Eisen sent Rich Money towards the ropes, but 'Hard Cash' ducked the subsequent clothesline. On his way back across the ring, Money went for a clothesline of his own but this time it was 'The Supremacist' who dodged the attack, falling to the mat for a drop-toe hold! But as Money fell to the mat he collided with Christian Faith, sending the guest official crashing to the ground. Faith's lack of refereeing experience really came into play with that positioning! Eisen looked around, wondering whether he might be disqualified for sending Money into the referee, and then quickly realising that this was possibly his best opportunity to gain the victory. That momentary hesitation was all that Money needed, having come out of the collision without less damage than Eisen had believed. When Eisen turned his back on the two fan favourites Money jumped to his feet, slipped behind the World Champion...Money In The Bank (High Lift German Suplex)! Money went for the pin...but there's no referee! Money tried to shake Faith awake but 'The Eternal' was out of it! 'The Supremacist' was down for the count, and Money walked towards the ropes nearest the aisle, beckoning towards the Empire Gateway for a new referee. After a couple of seconds his wish was granted when a replacement official came charging out of the Gateway towards the ring. The sight of the black and white stripes was enough for Money to leap back into the pin, waiting impatiently for the three count to announce him the new Champion but all of sudden the audience went silent...the announce team began to protest...and then the Supreme Galaxy exploded into boos! Money looked up in confusion, and looked straight into the eyes of the new referee...

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/SamKeith.jpg

...the eyes of Sam Keith! 'The Living Legend' was the second referee and he was wielding a chair! Money tried to get to his feet but his injured knee slowed him down just long enough for Keith to slam the steel chair across his back! The crowd cheered, but it wasn't because of the brutal attack on Money – Faith was starting to come around! Faith groggily struggled to his feet...turned around...Neutron Plex (Head and Arm Suplex) from Keith! Meanwhile Eisen was pulling Money to his feet....Supremacy! Sheer carnage in our main event! Eisen fell wearily into the pin, while Sam Keith grabbed Christian Faith's right arm, slamming it into the mat once...twice...three times – this match was all over!

YOUR WINNER IN 36.24, AND STILL WORLD CHAMPION...ERIC EISEN!

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/MissEmily.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/EricEisen.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/Remo.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/EnforcerRoberts.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/MaratKhoklov.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/SamKeith.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/ChristianFaith.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Card/RichMoney.jpg

...We ARE The Supreme Wrestling Federation...

Awesome Impact 2010 ends its broadcast to the ominous sight of The Corporation celebrating yet another shock Eric Eisen victory. When they had both come around both Christian Faith and Rich Money remained in the squared circle absolutely furious, but with Remo, Roberts, Khoklov and Keith joining the World Champion beneath the Empire Gateway they knew they were outnumbered. For their part Miss Emily and Eric Eisen parade the title belt high as Remo, Roberts and Khoklov shake hands and introduce themselves to their newest team-mate, a man who debuted in such shocking fashion, a man who truly made an Awesome Impact, a man known as 'The Living Legend', Sam Keith.

GARCIA: I do not believe it...

FRY: Sam Keith...

MICHAELS: Once again Rich Money was robbed of the title, and somehow they managed to humiliate Christian Faith too!

FRY: Few men in professional wrestling have history like Keith and Faith - something tells me that this isn't a coincidence. I'd be willing to bet that Jerry Eisen had something to do with this...

MICHAELS: Unfortunately that's all we have time for folks - don't miss Supreme TV next Tuesday where we will see the fallout from Awesome Impact 2010!

SHOW RATINGhttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/grade_bplus.jpg

PPV Buy Rate: 1.59

Well I flat out sucked at predicting that show, I tipped Black to win the Shooting Star belt (he didn't), the North American Belt to change hands (it didn't) and Vengeance to 'squash' Joe Sexy (Sexy got a fluky-ass win due to 'comet' based inteference :p)

At least I can take comfort from the fact, that I was the only predictor*

not to buy into the fact that Faith could be turning and that you would have something else up your sleeve, I just wasn't sure what...but the Faith turn seemed too obvious.

That something else turned out to be the return of Sam Keith :eek:

* That made comments, maybe some others felt the same way but they didn't say so....so I'm going to claim all the glory on calling the Faith Non-turn :D

Great PPV and I took a while to read it as I tentatively scrolled down being sure not to ruin any surprises.

Shooting Star title match was cool, Joe Sexy is awesome and I just love how awkward he is. Jack being left alone and I see Valiant becoming arrogant with both managers and Jack as the wholesome babyface. Rich is always cool, Frehley's return was awesome with the fireworks and me genuinely not knowing what was happening. Then there was Greed who is gold and finally what I'd be waiting to see Vengeance join the brotherhood (I think/hope), something about everything John Greed doing just seems so good and his character is so great that even just him clotheslining Freley I just though Greed is so cool :D

Then the main event was really good and as I avoided spoiling it by slowly scrolling reading the " but all of sudden the audience went silent...the announce team began to protest...and then the Supreme Galaxy exploded into boos! Money looked up in confusion, and looked straight into the eyes of the new referee..." and then seeing the picture of Keith made it feel real and like I was actually watching and I was surprised. The Corporation is looking really strong but coming from this I think Christian Faith will be back to his old ways and the resistance will truly begin, great PPV and I can't wait to see where this leads.

*reading the PPV show*

*fainted from too much excitement*

I did vote for Faith to turn heel, but even though he is not, I also know that there will be someone new to screw Money. But I never thought it's... Keith! Big loss for Tee-Cee-Dub there! I love it. Somehow I'm expecting Sam's boys to be joining the Corp, and get pushed highly from the start... or just make them little errand boys. LOL. :D

...About Gied & Val... You make the situation very intriguing. I'm rooting for Gied to turn heel, but it's now seems Val that 'left' Gied. Even though, still predicting for Gied to turn. Nice twist, by the way. I'm really looking forward for the storyline continuation.

The bottomline is:

The show is bringing great impact, and it's awesome...! It's Awesome Impact! :D

Before I begin, there won't be a show this week. I'm pretty busy in the evenings so I'm going to take the next few evenings to get ahead with the writing and booking with the aim of the next show being posted on the 22nd (or as close to it as possible). That said, there will be updates throughout the week, including an awesome new article from 20LEgend, our next Superstar of the Week (thanks to a suggestion from Midnightnick), and of course the next prediction card. On to the numbers...

A warm welcome to Zergon in his first Under Pressure prediction. As is often the case with PPVs, things can, and do, go in any direction so perhaps unsurprisingly there were no perfect scores this week. Most people managed 3/5, but congratulations to 20LEgend for the most correct predictions with 4/5. We are 1/3 of the way through our contest, so here is our leader board....

1. Tigerkinney...20

2. 20LEgend, Liamo, Purple Cowboy...19

3. Bigpapa42...18

4. Sebsplex, smurphy101...17

5. Jingo...16

6. Midnightnick, Prophet...15

7. angeldelayette...13

8. rdarnz...12

9. Anghrist, ChrisKid, LoNdOn...11

10. blewrider1980, jesseewiak...8

11. Anggur Merah...7

12. James Casey...6

13. Yuu Onuki...4

14. Eisen-verse, PeterHilton, Zergon...3

15. DiablomanConQueso...2

<hr>I tried quoting the messages, but it got a little out of hand :D Hopefully you can all follow my replies easily enough...

@NoNeck, Bigpapa42 & Anggur: Thanks guys, it means a lot. Glad you all liked the surprise too, it was one of those ideas that just seemed to click immediately.

@TK: I noticed you standing alone there in the Faith heel turn stakes! See, it doesn't always pay to follow the crowd :p

@20LEgend: You did right scrolling slowly - I'm always finding out the results before I've read the match because I scroll too far down too quickly! Greed's definitely a fun character to book (even if his pop increases seem to be slowing down, frustratingly). Frehley's return was something I had planned for a while, and I was hoping people had forgotten about him!

It almost goes without saying, but great show jhd. A really enjoyable read throughout and with big appearances/returns for Frehley and Keith, it definitely had the feel of a monumental night. I don't think I actually leant on a particular direction to where Faith would be going, but given the disposition balance for most of your roster, a turn for him alone seemed fairly unlikely as it would have left you in a bit of a booking quandry given the large heel faction that's only growing stronger by the show. But yeah, talk is cheap if you don't put your chips on the table and call it. :p

Loads of strong plotlines to pick up on for Supreme TV. I'm calling Giedroyc to turn emo and I loved the fact that Greed vanished with Vengeance, although I just can't see the massive chain-rattling menace adhering to Greed's will outright. Going back to Keith though, I never saw that coming at all, awesome (couldn't resist) twist.

And yeah, my predictions pretty much blew.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/LegendFromTheVault.jpg

Article Written By 20LEgend

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Vault/SWF.jpg

THE MILLENIUM BRAWL

PROMOTION: SWF

DATE: January 1st 2000

The Millenium Brawl is and was one of the most memorable events in the history, and not because it was the first Pay-Per-View of the 21st century, nor because of the huge rumour SWF would be unable to run the show due to the dreaded millennium bug, but because of a historic World Championship match which is fondly remembered to this day as an all round excellent display from the superstars of SWF.

The show started with a flag on a pole tag team match between The Patriots (Captain USA & Masked Patriot) and their bitter rivals The Outbackers. The two Australians would not return to the SWF following their defeat to The Patriots on the night after Captain USA scored the victory by grabbing the Australian flag. The next match saw rivals Black Hat Bailey and Skull DeBones face off in a tough brawl which left both of them feeling the effects for weeks. One however also had to deal with the loss, and on this occasion it was Black Hat Bailey as he fell to a Chokleslam from DeBones followed up by a Six Feet Under. Up next was the Tag Team Championship match with The Lords Of War defending against The Biggz Boyz, who were getting their first shot at the championships and in the end the experience of The Lords was too much for the brothers.

The following match was for the North American Championship, and it pitted Jim Force against Enforcer Roberts. As the two most contrasting personalities in pro wrestling came together, the colourful and zany Jim Force was the champion and the silent threat Enforcer Roberts looked to take that title off him. After a back and forth encounter, Jim Force left with the title still around his waist after pinning Roberts with a roll up, which only served to excacerbate the feud which lasted throughout the year 2000. This was followed up with an even hotter feud as plucky fan favourite Mr. Supreme stepped into the ring with Runaway Train in a match where the loser would have to leave the SWF and retire from wrestling. Despite a hard fought match Mr. Supreme's courage could only take him so far and the sheer strength and brutality of Runaway Train saw him end the career of Mr. Supreme with the use of a ferocious Train Wreck for the win on the night.

Then was the big one. The main event pitted two men who had dominated the 90s like Rip Chord and Sam Strong had the 80s, added to this bout was a cage, and a decade of dominance from Sam Keith (the champion) and Christian Faith would truly come to a head as they faced off in one of wresting's most physically brutal matches.

While the match had been seen many times before, the fans were more into it than ever and the excitement around the arena as the cage lowered was electric. The living legends took the match to each other like no other men could and they conclusively showed in this back and forth epic why they were the supreme wrestlers of their era, and why they will both go down as two of the best of all time.

The match lasted almost to the 45 minute time limit and it seemed like there would be no winner leading to the title staying with Keith, but the passion and fire within Faith allowed him to fill the dying minutes with a final push of energy. Powered by the faith of the 30,000 in attendance, he drew from this and hit a perfect Leap Of Faith, and simply slumped onto the champion, both men completely motionless, as the referee counted the victory. Christian Faith was crowned the new World Champion following what still is to this day the longest cage match in SWF history and, moreoverm one of the greatest matches that the SWF has ever produced, featuring two men who will for ever be remember as part of an elite supreme class of wrestling.

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Vault/ChristianFaith_2000.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Vault/SamKeith.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Vault/OutbackerRolf.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Vault/OutbackerHarris.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Vault/BlackHatBailey.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Vault/SkullDeBones.jpghttp://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Vault/MrSupreme.jpg

Some of the stars of a night to remember, including show-stealers Christian Faith and Sam Keith. (R to L; Christian Faith, Sam Keith, The Outbackers Rolf and Harris, Black Hat Bailey, Skull DeBones and Mr. Supreme)

SWF SUPREME TV MARCH 16th 2010

http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx181/jhdTEW/SWF%20Diary/Logos%20and%20Belts/SWF_jhd5.jpg

THE AMAZING BUMFHOLES vs THE BIGGZ BOYZ

Two fan favourite teams do battle on this episode of Supreme TV as The Biggz Boyz take on The Amazing Bumfholes. Many see Randy and Zimmy as the successors to the original high flying brothers, Brett and Bart Biggz, and this match is sure to showcase some excellent tag team wrestling. Both teams have had an up-and-down first quarter, but it is the Bumfholes who have arguably had the most success in 2010.

JACK GIEDROYC vs REMO

At Awesome Impact 2010 Jack Giedroyc was abandoned by his partner Valiant and their two managers Dawn and Hannah. Many predicted a break-up of the former champions, but few expected to see Giedroyc take it so well. A match against Remo wouldn't be many people's idea of fun, but the young Englishman will be looking to make his mark post-Giedroyc & Valiant against such a big name opponent. Remo, on the other hand, has been a very strong addition to The Corporation and will hope a victory here will push him closer to a possible North American title match.

RUNAWAY TRAIN vs ROBBIE RETRO

Runaway Train hasn't had the best year in 2010, but then again neither has Robbie Retro. The 'Disco Stud' will want to join Jungle Lord as the second 'youngster' to defeat Runaway Train this year but the former World Champion will want to erase all memories of last month's upset with a dominating win over a tough opponent.

LOBSTER WARRIOR vs PAUL HUNTINGDON

Despite losing his North American title match in dubious circumstances at Awesome Impact, Lobster Warrior has without a doubt been one of the stars of the year. He'll want that to continue when he takes on another rising star in Paul Huntingdon. The 'Blue Blood' has only featured occasionally on Supreme TV of late, but a solid victory over the 'Deep Sea Ninja' will no doubt see that situation change.

ERIC EISEN & SAM KEITH vs RICH MONEY & CHRISTIAN FAITH

Sam Keith's return to the SWF at Awesome Impact 2010 was one of the most shocking moments in the promotion's recent history. As the fifth in-ring member of The Corporation Sam Keith brings an unrivalled experience to an already dominating group of wrestlers, and there is little doubt that his debut was timed to perfection, designed as it was to humiliate both Rich Money and Keith's long-time rival Christian Faith. The Supreme Galaxy will be watching Faith's reaction closely, to see whether the 'Eternal One' returns to his old self, or retreats further into his shell. Rich Money has now lost three title shots in a row (four, if you include his match at last year's Christmas Clash) and he will not be a happy man. But with a fourth title match unlikely in the next month or two, many expect 'Hard Cash' to focus his revenge on the man who cost him the match, 'The Living Legend' Sam Keith.

Plus, Steve Frehley will address the Supreme Galaxy for the first time in a month, sXe are expected to offer an open challenge, and we'll see 'Soviet Science Experiment' Marat Khoklov in action.

Quick Picks

The Amazing Bumfholes vs The Biggz Boyz

Jack Giedroyc vs Remo

Runaway Train vs Robbie Retro

Lobster Warrior vs Paul Huntingdon

Eric Eisen & Sam Keith vs Rich Money & Christian Faith

Archived