What's going on in your game?

Updated card for New Wrestling's last PPV before the pinnacle of the nW calendar year, nW Amalgamation. I'll probably run the show tomorrow. Some of the names you may recognize, some you may not. Feel free to throw up a prediction.

NEW WRESTLING: EAST COAST

P R E S E N T S

nW Unlimited

Live from the Breslin Center in the Great Lakes

Dark Main Event

nW New York City Championship

10-Man Battle Royal

Henry Lee vs. Travis Century vs. Whistler vs. Jungle Jack vs. Angel Riggs vs. Black Eagle vs. vs. Taka Tagawa vs. Java vs. Joey Beauchamp vs. Monkey Warrior

Opening Match

nW Tag Team Championship

The New Wave vs. Zodiac*

nW Tri-State Championship

Teddy Powell vs. Mario Heroic*

Warlord Pain vs. RDJ vs. Razul vs. BJ Shearer vs. Alex Braun

Handicap Match

Robert Oxford vs. The Animalz

nW Hardcore Championship

Dean McWade vs. Chris Caulfield*

nW World Cruiserweight Championship

Acid vs. Troy Tornado*

Main Event

nW Imperial Championship

Rick Lawless vs. Puerto Rican Power*

I'm trying to wait until after next month's PPV to do a draft but the East Coast brand has way too many heels. It's starting to interfere with my ability to do face-heel match-ups which is a big deal since this is a sports entertainment promotion. For one reason or another, most of these guys were recently turned so I can't turn them again for another few months. This should still end up being an A or A* PPV though.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump.

Been playing a new game with edits done to future promotions and the like, and it's been somewhat amusing.

ROF is now Cult in Britain, with most of the top-talents and names under written contracts (this is from while I was booking). This has forced MOSC & 21CW to recruit new wrestlers to fill their undercard, and so far Suicide Agent has been main-eventing on a consistent basis for both companies. He's turning out rather well, I think.

Then I jumped to NYCW, saved them from the brink of bankruptcy by firing all their expensive workers and hiring cheaper younger ones who could work just as well. I got Christian Faith for one show before a National DAVE picked him. I must say the main-event scene in the national companies of America (DAVE, TCW, & SWF) are very nice. Anyway, I jobbed him to a recently signed Puerto Rican Power, who I turned face to take the title off of Fumihiro Ota after I thought he'd signed a written contract with TCW (turns out he's booking for CZCW). And I signed Shawn Gonzalez to replace Faith as a top-tier guy, rebuilt the tag-team divisions with six teams of decent wrestlers.

Now DOA (sorry E-V, but those title renders and logos were too good not to add !) opened up in the Tri-State area under Leo Davis, so I jumped ship, recruited the castaways of the C-Verse (BSS, Chance & Fortune, Hillbillys, etc...) and declared war on NYCW, now being booked by Farrah Hesketh.

This game is starting to get interesting...

DOA Roster:

Al the Hillbilly

Big Smack Scott

Bull Wrecker

Chance

Coyote Dynamite

Danny Rushmore

Fate

Larry Wood

Lee Wright

Leo Davis

Murderous Mikey

Nevada Nuclear

Pete the Hillbilly

Rock Downpour

Spike

Ted Ross

The Gremlin

The Masked Mauler

Trauma

Wiley Steinway

DAVE Main Event:

BLZ Bubb

Chris Caulfield

Christian Faith

Eric Tyler

Nemesis

Ricky Dale Johnson

TCW Main Event:

Demon Anger

Henry Lee

Peter Valentine

Rick Law

Ronnie V. Pain

Tommy Cornell

SWF Main Event:

Enygma

Eric Eisen

Jack Bruce

Liberty

Runaway Train

Skull DeBones

Squeeky McClean

Texas Pete

Im currently an indy company an after a year and a half of service my longest reigning champion Wolf Hawkins is leaving. Cant be too upset though I was lucky enough to get him for a while

Wolf Hawkins, Christian Faith & Engyma seem to be the most commonly released main-eventers.

Chance Fortune is the TCW All Action Champion in a file I'm playing right now. What's the hubub about you ask?

63 TITLE DEFENSES FROM OCTOBER 2006 TO JULY 2007 AND ONGOING.

81 TITLE DEFENSES FROM OCTOBER 2006 TO JULY 2007 AND ONGOING.

Decided to play TEW05 again for a while. Opened up Soaring Pegasus Promotions. Set a few workers to work in america (mainly some young japanese guys and a couple guys from Mexico)

Im a few months in on a touring schedule 2 months on 1 off.

Anyways Cliff Wilson and Brandon are feuding over the main event belt(Cliff hasnt lost it yet. Inaugural champion via tournament), Harry Wilson is feuding with a heel stable for the low-card belt (His major theats being Roger Dodger, Danny Cavanagh and John Greed) American Elemental has an iron grip on the x-division title. Defending it against many opponents.

Bull Wrecker and Joey Minnesota are my main tag team, no tag titles yet, but they had excellent chemistry so im using Minnesota as a sort of "train-everyone-up guy" ive found a decent ammount of tag chemistry to boot, including Ace Youngblood and Surfeador Californio, Keith Vegas and Dusty Bin and there was I think another face team but I cant remember.

• 2 weeks later...

After taking over CGC, I spent a half-year with the organization, and by the end, got it from Regional back to Cult. Unfortunately, miscellaneous costs killed my bottom line. However, in that time, CGC picked up year-end awards for Show of the Year for the November ppv, Survival of the Fittest, Match of the Year for Vin Tanner vs. Ricky DeColt at CGC: Ultimate Showdown, Wrestler of the Year for Raul Hughes, and Steve DeColt as #1 on the Top 100 Wrestlers for 2012 (with Alex at #4, Ricky at #11, and Jack at #12, all ahead of any of the Stone brothers). This success has earned me the Top Ranked Booker Trophy.

All good things, however, must come to an end. Despite the critical success CGC has enjoyed with me at the helm, it has not been met with equal financial success. Attempting to meet a promoter's lofty financial goals with high miscellaneous costs has proven futile. In addition, larger feds are beginning to steal my wrestlers, particularly from my top heel stable. So far, I have lost Bobby Thomas to NOTBPW, and Vin Tanner is about to be poached by TCW. With that, I announce that as of 2013, I have officially resigned as head booker of Canadian Golden Combat to launch my own wrestling promotion, the Valhalla Wrestling Federation. The VWF will be a Sports-Entertainment style promotion operating out of the South West region of the United States. Check back soon for ongoing coverage of the promotion that will one day upend the SWF as the premiere wrestling federation in the United States and the world.

Hey, I haven't been on in a while and I haven't really done as much work on my NYCW/New Wrestling file but I finally managed to sit down and get through the last cards I needed to get to my company's biggest PPV Amalgamation VII (yes I've played this file for over seven in-game ears). It's not a bad card, so I thought I'd share.

Dark Match

Matt Sparrow vs. Bubba Lee West

Pistol Pete Hall vs. Hell's Bouncer

Raul Hughes vs. Rick Law

nW Atlantic Tag Team Championship

The New Wave vs. The Tokyo Express*

nW World Cruiserweight Championship

Mario Heroic vs. Troy Tornado*

Robert Oxford vs. The Wolverine

nW World Imperial Championship

Ricky Dale Johnson vs. Puerto Rican Power*

nW Pacific Tag Team Championship

Tana the Mighty and Mark Mason vs. The Power Connection*

Ass Kickers Anonymous (A.K.A) vs. Pablo Rodriguez and Stevie Grayson

Main Event

nW World Heavyweight Championship

Billy Russell vs. Bryan Vessey vs. Hooded Kudo vs. JD Morgan*

TCW and SWF can eat their hearts out. I still need to place the angles and do the road agent notes but this is def. going to sell out and get over 500 buys even though the wrestling industry isn't doing well in the US in my game. The only matches that may get lower than A* or A are the two match before the main event and Oxford vs. Wolverine, but those are still going to get B+ ratings. The dark match doesn't really matter. Hell, the crowd will be so hype (all but one advance booking have an A rating or better) even those might get A's.

Guest Marcosss2011

EWF in the real world.

I'm using the real world mod that began in January 2011 and am doing well, except the competition. WWE and TNA went into crisis after their shows were no more than C +. they made a huge spending cuts and were relegated to cult size. They fired John cena and big show, right after Bryan Danielson and Ted DiBiase became independent wrestlers. My promotion is the EWF (Extreme Wrestling Federation) that I created myself. I took many of the wrestlers fired from WWE and TNA and entered into a working agreement with Ring of Honor. To complete, I took some famous independent wrestlers such as Colt Cabana and Chris Hero and thanks to them, I can struggle to achieve A * in the main event.

ROSTER:

Openers:

Ace Steel

Alex Kozlov

Lower Midcarders:

Eric Pérez

Jack Evans

Joe Hennig

Sexxy Eddy

Midcarders:

Carlito

Drew Mcintyre

Homicide

Kevin Steen

Vladimir Kozlov

Tatanka

Upper Midcarders:

MVP

Colt Cabana

David Hart Smith

Kip James

Matt Hardy

Sabu

Stevie Richards

Ted Dibiase, Jr.

Main Eventers:

Chavo Guerrero

Chris Hero

John Cena

Wade Barrett

Tyson Kidd

Tommy Dreamer

lol I'm about to let Java's contract expire. He was necessary back in the day before I had the ability to sign decent workers, but now besides his locker room leader status he's been a waste of space on my roster. I haven't gotten one decent match out of him in the whole seven years I've had him yet he's somehow managed to hold onto his job the whole time. Lucky guy.

My main PPV Amalgamation, got an A* as expected but the wrestling industry is doing so badly in the US that I only got 12,000 attendance (not much for a Global-size PPV with about five A or A* rated advance bookings). Industry and economy have officially hit F :(

I've just started getting really into the C-Verse. It's just as good, if not better than the RW. The worker file is perfect size.

I decided to roll with DaVE. I started in Dec. '05, and now it's Feb. '06. In the C-verse, it's pretty hard to find suitable workers for a cult-sized promotion. A couple weeks into the game, TCW just HAD to come along and steal some of my biggest stars. They 4 people. One was my World Champion, Shawn Gonzalez. Another was my Brass Knuckles (hardcore) champion, Eddie Peak. I was so pissed that I jobbed them to long time DaVE'ers.

I decided to have an evil management stable. So I put the owner of DaVE in it as the manager. Nemesis, the monster from TCW, T-Rex, the beast, and Scout and Guide, my tag team of military-style men. My TV show wasn't getting many viewers, even though I was getting B-rated shows. So I just cancelled it. It's been pretty easy to push people in the game. I pushed a mid-carder to the ME in like 2 months! I just finished my February PPV, Counter Culture. In it, Art Reed defeated Jimmy P, Jungle Jack and Joey Minnesota (a new signing) for the brand new DaVE Revolution Championship. Also that night, The New Wave (Scout and Guide) defeated The New Jersey Devils (Alex Braun and Tank Bradley) for the Tag Team titles. T-Rex beat Henry Lee to retain the Brass Knuckles title, and Nemesis defeated Chris Caulfield for the World title. Before that match, The Management offered Revolution champ Art Reed a spot in the stable, and he accepted. After the ME, Management has all the gold!

Just signed Captain USA to my new promotion, VWF, at the tail end of his career. Might put him in a team with Valiant. I've also got my Team USA pretty much worked out, as I'm going to be doing an X-Cup-style tournament with teams from all 6 countries. Need to sign a bunch more foreigners, though. I'm still at Small, so probably I'll only keep a few like Emerald Angel and Marat Khoklov.

Nevada Nuclear has just contracted Delhi belly right before he's set to challenge Fox Mask in a cage for the World Championship.

started a WWF game in January of 2001 and just got done with Survivor Series. About to do a WCW and WWF Brand Split.After Corporation 2.0(The Rock,Triple H,Kurt Angle,AJ Styles,Shane McMahon) Lost to the Rebels(Steve Austin,Chris Jericho,Dean Malenko,Eddie Guerrero and Chris Jericho)

In a Losers Split Match.

Plus, Mick Foley,leader of Rebels. Beat Vince McMahon,leader of Coporpation 2.0 in winners take control of WWF. Foley said the next night he is splitting the rosters in half!. He takes WCW and Vince takes WWF.

Rock is in WCW due to being WCW Champion

Triple H is in WWF due to him being WWF Champ

Chris Benoit is in WWF due to him being WWF Inter.

Hardyz Boyz in WWF due to being WWF Tag Champs

Mr.Aguilia in WWF due to being WWF Lightheavyweight Champion

so, this game is really fun right now

2014 is underway in my game. Despite leaving CGC after the first weekly show of January, that one show I booked got Card of the Year. The main event, Alex DeColt vs. Vin Tanner, also picked up Match of the Year.

Unfortunately, the VWF has been struggling until recently. However, Flex just departed the SWF, and at my first show of the year, Ragnarok, he made a surprise appearance, laying out Captain USA backstage and taking his place in the main event, defeating Fox Mask to become the second-ever VWF World Champion.

2014 is underway in my game. Despite leaving CGC after the first weekly show of January, that one show I booked got Card of the Year. The main event, Alex DeColt vs. Vin Tanner, also picked up Match of the Year.

Unfortunately, the VWF has been struggling until recently. However, Flex just departed the SWF, and at my first show of the year, Ragnarok, he made a surprise appearance, laying out Captain USA backstage and taking his place in the main event, defeating Fox Mask to become the second-ever VWF World Champion.

I'm surprised you didn't go with something more ... related to your promotions name when naming your titles.

Like:

VWF Aenirson

VWF Battle Brothers

VWF Vanirson

Actually, my Hardcore Title is called the Odin's Blood Championship. And the names of my monthly shows are:

January: Ragnarok

February: Asgard Stampede

March: Valhalla's Gate

April: Where Valkyries Soar

May: Mjollnir

June: Rampage of Thor

July: Odin's Vengeance

August: Ascent of Yggdrasil

September: Battling the Wyrm

October: Loki's Night

November: Confronting the Jotunheimr

December: Fimbulwinter

downloaded the 2002 Scenario wanted to be TNA, but after thinking about it. Made DAVE in the database as a Regional with 70 Prestiege. It is a Hardcore Promotion too. Cheated a little bit and made me with max stats :p also getting a roster with Indy Guys, plus got Sting. Now Understand the hardcore style and right now about to book the November Event:No Escape

my Champs

DAVE World-TJ Walker

DAVE X-Division-Rey Mysterio will win it at No Escape

DAVE Tag Team-American Most Wanted(Beat CM Punk and Scott Andrews in a Ladder)

Trying to run a Hardcore Promotion like ECW. and Bobby Heenan is my Owner and so I got myself a Color Guy lol

Also, at the December PPV Hell on Earth, plan on having Sting finally win the DAVE Title and then when I get a TV Show he will turn Heel and make a Anti-Extrimest Stable.Just hope I get a TV Show by then

TCW Growing Pains

TCW starts out with a pretty nice roster but it was a bit older and a lot of the bigger stars are limited on the mic or in the ring. They also start out with a less than perfect TV deal and a less than perfect PPV deal.

I ran some pretty strong shows to start (alot of A rated shows), but couldnt get a tv deal on a bigger network in prime time. So I made a call to take my show to the late night slot on a bigger network leaving SWF Supreme TV unopposed on Tuesday at primetime.

I tried to change my roster up. Vanilla goons like the Nation of Filth, Paul Steadyfast, Peter Valentine (repackaged as Peter Valentista after Batista's awesome Heel run) and the inexplicably over Stevie Grayson were used to put over my younger stars I thought had more potential (Wolf Hudson and Chance Fortune). I got RoF and later MPWF to work as my developmental and hired a bunch of people to stash there for a while.

I brought in some new talent like Jungle Jack, Larry Wood, Danny Bling, Darryl Devine, American Buffalo, Joey Minnesota, and Puerto Rican Power. All have gotten over pretty big. However, I did have one odd embarrasing things happen. Jack Giedroc was in the midst of a pretty solid push, holding the Hardcore title and was in line for the All Action title (unification). It came time to resign him and he just flat out refused. He was just a midcarder but he thought he could make more money elsewhere. I thought he was being ridiculous but I had no choice but to let him walk. Spoiler: its been 2 years since then, he has not worked a date since then.

I had done some silly things trying to get some guys over quicker. I also wasnt thorough in double checking my cards. This lead to Tommy Cornell losing a non title match to Wolf Hawkins (in a fantastic match) and Tommy Cornell losing the title in a non feud free televised match to Madman Boone. From A popularity in the US to B popularity in 2 matches. Luckily I had been building up Rick Law who was mega over at the time after a feud with my Commisioner Sam Strong. I booked a 3 month feud and crowned a new champion, Rick Law at the age of 23/24. Tommy even came out of this with more popularity than before.

Then the big wild card. SWF failed to resign Enygma who I scooped up immediately, who was at A popularity in North America. My main event was fresh and there were new people on the roster who could carry the undercard. There just wasnt enough time to get them all over by themselves. So here comes the rebirth of the TCW tag team division, the beginning of a new stable war, and the emergence of another new batch of talent.

TCW Phase 2

The 2nd Phase of my TCW run was all about untested territory. Most untested of all was the 24 year old World Champion Rick Law who was mega over. Everything he was in was a winning segment. Even his in ring work was getting sharper and sharper. Every feud he was in was was really well received. I think the highest point of his reign came when he took on BLZ Bubb (renamed BLZ) who had run rough-shod over nearly everyone for a year. BLZ had been interrupting matches and beating down everyone and putting them through announce tables.

BLZ's handler, Floyd Goldworth (cant remember his name) had been challenging anyone to stand in the way of his monster. Spoilers, no one could. He had been brutalizing people backstage for weeks. He squashed jobbers in the ring. More established stars like Randall Hopkirk and Puerto Rican Power couldnt bring him down, though Power tried to make a valiant stand in his homeland of Puerto Rico. BLZ won a #1 contenders match against Troy Tornado and was set for a World Title Match with the Law. The very next episode of Takedown, Law had a grueling hardcore match against Genghis Rahn which he barely survived. Out came BLZ and began an apocalyptic beatdown that lasted almost a full 10 minutes capped off with a Hades Bomb off the stage to cap of Takedown.

Then I ran the whole Superstar in a Hospital Bed angle for a few weeks and teased that Rick Law would not be able to compete. Because of the bad blood left over from their feud, Sam Strong would not relent on the requirement that Law defend his title at the upcoming Destrucity PPV. BLZ and his Manager continued their rampage for the weeks building up to the PPV destroying jobber after jobber. Rick Law did not get medical clearance, so Sam Strong required him to sign a waiver for their upcoming match, which was now going to be fought in a Cell.

The match was one for the ages, there were multiple run ins, tables, chairs, blood, you name it. But when the cage rose, Rick Law was standing over BLZ. He had done it, he had slain the monster who had destroyed the entire roster for 8 months running. Rick Law was my star, Takedown was the highest rated show on television (wrestling wise), and we were making money hand over fist.

Wlw

Have been running WLW, now in 2011 and am the second best promotion in Japan behind PGHW. I would say we're above BHOTWG as we have been putting on better shows with higher attendances and TV ratings than them for over a year now, and are more popular, but of course they have more prestige. Have been running some shows in the US as well in my first attempt to go International.

Managed to pick up Hoshino when he was released, and the guy is just amazing for me. He has great chemistry with a few of my top guys, and can pull off A matches with ease. Have pulled the trigger on The Incredible Koyama and pushed him to main event, and he's now more popular than Hoshino. Have a good mix of Japanese and international stars (I've only 'cheated' in changing Frankie Perez and Wolf Hawkins, who was also released, to be able to work Japan).

Have never reached International before, so any advice on this (especially for TV shows and PPV carriers) would be much appreciated! :)

Archived