Random characters you like?

So many, but I'll stick with a few of my top favorites, in no particular order...

Eve Grunge: She's just a adorable in the punk rocker sorta way.

Blackjack Robbins: An old, rugged, tough as nails Southern badass, with the backstage attitude to match. He's currently enjoying some great success in my SWC game (with no small thanks to have excellent chemistry with both Herb Staley as his manager and when teaming with Whisky Jack.

Boris Kiriyakin: He's a big Russian, with an awesome hat, and his absolute only useful stat is his menace. The ultimate fun to book, push, and then brag about when ya get a match out of his that isn't completely crap!

Bam Bam Johansson: He's ALPHA, baby, YEAH!!!

Mammoth: Part of me really wishes to see him get de-aged in the same manner as Skull DeBones and Big Smack Scott, as the world needs a ridiculously fat and hairy guy with an epic beard, and it's a role only him and Big Daddy Horne fill right now!

T-Rex: Like Boris, but slightly more talented. While not Russian, has an awesome dinosaur name.

The Idaho Punisher: Best render in the game, and has the tough old Southern brawler thing going for him, too.

And I'm cutting myself off there. Sorry Echo, Manhunter, New Zealand Pitbull, Haiti Voodude, Mr. Rayne (what I always re-name Rayne Man to, cause it sounds super badass), and all my other favorites... yall just don't quite make the cut-off grade.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorites:

Fearless Blue - I actually used to try and use all of "The Quest" guys, but I've really weened myself off of them in recent years/subsequent titles. Every once in awhile I'll bring in Xavier Reckless but he usually pisses me off within moments of being on the roster.

Ben Williams - Tends to be totally worthless, but as someone else suggested...he's up for anything. I'm hoping to get him over and turn him into a star. I fully realize this could take a decade.

Bulldozer Brandon Smith - I love Brandon Smith. He's my favorite guy possibly in all of the game. For the first time ever he just got signed by TCW within the first 6 months of the game...and I was saddened by the fact that I never went after him when I had the chance.

The Tic - This guy has one of the silliest gimmicks I've seen...but I was paying attention to him in one of my "unemployed" games and he got crazy over in Japan after being signed by an upstart that I imported into the game with a touring schedule. I think he's going on my shortlist in my current game now.

Snap Dragon, Acid, and the Canadian & UK Dragons - All guys that I never use but LOVE. I think I'm going to shortlist them too now :)

Archived