Default Redone

I have been doing this for a while now and I am getting closer to releasing it and I hope I can get everyone's permission to use there renders or their data's.I first went through the original data and changed some people's weights and heights based off of my personal perception to the picture.I changed a few guys names back to what I had them as in WMMA 2,I just got used to using them.I took Scotties C-Verse: Reborn and Imported it into the default data.I may have tweaked a few things hope that is alright.I also added Eyeballs pack and same thing I tweaked it a little bit once again I hope that is alright.I then added some fighters that I created using various peoples renders.London,Lucky,Scottie,VBigB,Clarity.Basically if you make renders for WMMA I probably used at least one so hopefully I can get permission from everyone.So right now I have 75 flyweights and 97 bantamweights.I hoping that I can get the Flyweights to atleast a hundred and the bantamweights maybe around 220-230 before a realease hopefully this won't take to long I also need to bolster the female roster a little bit as I did add a third female class.As of right now I have 1,420 fighters in the database I wouldn't mind getting it to atleast 1,500.I also used Weidt's pack of PPV's and TV stations etc and various pics from the data he made for WMMA 2.Now hopefully I didn't mess up the original data too much lol.

All right hopefully the downloads work.Just to let everyone know that this is still a work in progess but I beleive what is there should be very playable.If you see any mistakes or pics that were re-used just let me know.If I used your work renders etc. and I didn't give you credit or you don't want it used just let me know.I hope everyone enjoys.

Data: http://www.mediafire.com/?jt5ffbhmuyagcah

Pics: http://www.mediafire.com/?4ra5fur7z8kzjog

Faces:http://www.mediafire.com/?4i98cm4d4xxvzua

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been doing this for a while now and I am getting closer to releasing it and I hope I can get everyone's permission to use there renders or their data's.I first went through the original data and changed some people's weights and heights based off of my personal perception to the picture.I changed a few guys names back to what I had them as in WMMA 2,I just got used to using them.I took Scotties C-Verse: Reborn and Imported it into the default data.I may have tweaked a few things hope that is alright.I also added Eyeballs pack and same thing I tweaked it a little bit once again I hope that is alright.I then added some fighters that I created using various peoples renders.London,Lucky,Scottie,VBigB,Clarity.Basically if you make renders for WMMA I probably used at least one so hopefully I can get permission from everyone.So right now I have 75 flyweights and 97 bantamweights.I hoping that I can get the Flyweights to atleast a hundred and the bantamweights maybe around 220-230 before a realease hopefully this won't take to long I also need to bolster the female roster a little bit as I did add a third female class.As of right now I have 1,420 fighters in the database I wouldn't mind getting it to atleast 1,500.I also used Weidt's pack of PPV's and TV stations etc and various pics from the data he made for WMMA 2.Now hopefully I didn't mess up the original data too much lol.

Sounds cool man. Use whatever renders of mine you want as long as I get credit that's fine. Hopefully I will do some more WMMA render work soon so you can bolster to flyweight/bantamweight division.

If you want, I can send you through a side database of mine with like 40 fighters in it that I was going to give to Eyeball as part of his expansion. Heaps of the renders I used in the C-Verse Reborn database were used by Adam in the update and by Eyeball.

With Eyeball's pack that is one of the things I tweaked was I changed a few pics because I had previously used them.As far as I know none of the pics I have used are in the default data here's hoping anyways.With the female renders it's a little harder I have some from Weidts WMMA 2 data which I am trying to look through and make sure they aren't used and same thing with VBigB's awesome renders too,cause I know that a few got used.Scottie if you really didn't mind I would gladly accept that data.Lastly I was hoping to get most of it done this weekend,but things might be a little slower going as my nieces showed up for the weekend [trust me I am not complaining] lol.

I am hopefull I can release this on Friday or Saturday.I have got about 70 females in each of the three divisions.I have about 88 flyweights right now. Today and tommorow I will try and get that number to a hundred.Then I just have to check over and make sure all the companies look good.I wish I thought about this earlier but since I have been going through the data I have realized that the universe is pretty expansive for 1998.I may for a future update change Females,Featherweight,Bantamweights and Flyweights to debut more around mid to late 2000's.I think this would help further the game play,but first thing is first and that is getting done what I first started lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Ya sorry I got caught up with some personal stuff.Right now I am just trying to go through the renders that I had on my computer and flush out the companies divisions.I am pretty happy with what is there even though it might not be as deep of a game as I one day hope it to be.I have a few guys to hopefully make. That should get the companies pretty much set.If I can get the renders dug up once again I hope in a couple of days it will be done.

Could someone let me know the best way to upload this data.I just have a couple of females to create and I think it should be ready to play.

I don't really upload anything other than pics, but a lot of people use http://megaupload.com/

I never used it so I can't tell you if it is any good or not, but hopefully it helps.

Allright the links are posted in my first post hopefully they work.Thank you Lucky for the ling to Megaupload.Like I said this is a work in progess.I feel like Brazil needs to get deeper along with the LHW and HW divisions.Thank you to everyone that has contributed to this game.Let me know if there is any problems.

One thing I might have to look into is comfort in the cage or ring.With alot of my created fighters I didn't even come close to maxing out the comfort and I am pretty sure this is what hinders some of their performances.I truly beleive this is one of the most under used aspects of the game.No disrepect meant to Adam Ryland but I see guys who are like 8-0 or less and they have like 70-90 percent comfort in both cages and rings.I just looked at Heiko Pander who is 2-0 and has 84 percent comfort in cages and 76 percent comfort in rings.I just never got into that if you want a real world example look at Mirko CroCop he spent all of his carrer in rings until he went to the UFC and he even said how different it was.I wouldn't mind some feed back on my theory if people feel the same or if they have a different veiw.

Guest Asaemon

Great job. I like the new fighters and will import them into my save game. Lucian Ozera is gonna have a feud with Niko Soldo (if i can contract him of course).

Some more african strike-based fighters added would be very cool. Maybe some South Africans in Heavyweight and Super Heavyweight. Otherwise a very nice database.

Great job. I like the new fighters and will import them into my save game. Lucian Ozera is gonna have a feud with Niko Soldo (if i can contract him of course).

Some more african strike-based fighters added would be very cool. Maybe some South Africans in Heavyweight and Super Heavyweight. Otherwise a very nice database.

Ya I was thinking about more African fighters due to the companies Weidt made there is atleast one African companie that is going to debut in the future so more African based fighters would make sense.Last thing I forgot to thank Eyeball for his data it is obvious he put a lot of work into it so thank you.

Archived