Default Redone

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now the faces don't work anymore , can anyone reupload?

The bodies and data worked fine

The faces appear to be working for me.Try it again and if it doesn't work then tell me the problem and I will try and fix it.

Update now this isn't going to happen for a while,but I have been working on Redone Evolution which takes all the lighter weight fighter out of 1998 and they start to debut from 2001-2017.Hopefully this works out I just always felt 1998 MMA was way to advanced so I am going to try this and hopefully it feels more like the world is growing.If it works for the lighter weight classes may check out the rest.So far I have gone through Bantam and Fly got Feather to go and may do Lightweight.

• 5 months later...
Hi, I'm loving this mod, and the Redone:Evolution mod as well, but is there any way you can reupload the pic pack, I know all the bodies, and faces are available in the Evolution thread, but the logos and such aren't there, and none of the links in this thread seem to work (mediafire says it's an invalid or deleted).

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CageRage" data-cite="CageRage" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="30669" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi, I'm loving this mod, and the Redone:Evolution mod as well, but is there any way you can reupload the pic pack, I know all the bodies, and faces are available in the Evolution thread, but the logos and such aren't there, and none of the links in this thread seem to work (mediafire says it's an invalid or deleted).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I noticed that I didn't add any of that stuff after my computer crashed and I had to re download this. I don't know how that slipped my mind. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/download/3k2lk4oya6ofb4n/The_Rest.zip" rel="external nofollow">http://www.mediafire.com/download/3k2lk4oya6ofb4n/The_Rest.zip</a></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DarloKid" data-cite="DarloKid" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="30669" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>any chance you could upload the data again please</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I will take a look and see.Like I said my computer crashed and I may only have Redone Evolution.Give me a little bit and I will dig around</p>

Finally got the chance to sit down with the game, and noticed that the pic pack you uploaded a couple days ago doesn't contain any of the revamped promotion logos, or logos for any of the promotions that aren't in the default database, just wondering if these were lost in the computer crash? Or you just accidently included the logos and banners from the default database?

Ya if you want to throw it up go ahead. I dug around and couldn't find it. Unfortuanetly what I was looking for was an update with some of the new fighters that I set aside before I did the Evolution,but it looks like that is gone

Here you go: [Default Redone]

I'm pretty sure that it's an unedited copy, but I could be wrong.

Archived