Default Redone

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just jumping in to say thanks in advance for this update. I've been playing the Modern Warriors patch for a while and took a few months of it and finding it hard to get back into it so was really looking for something fresh to get my teeth into.

I'll probably start my own company and make me a fighter using one of the superb renders and see how it goes. I'll try pop back in with some feedback but in the meantime thanks again, as someone who has done mods for other games i know how much work goes into these things so please accept my appreciation for all involved :D

Thanks everybody for the feedback.I am glad people are still enjoying it.I still want to eventually make an update I was originally planning on combining this with Weidt's data and trying to stretch the game world to at least 2020.It may still happen,but right now I am working on real life mods.I am currently in the middle of doing the records for a game set in 2005 right before the Forrest Vs Bonnar fight.Looking at it there is so many interesting angles that can be played with throught this time frame from both UFC's and Pride's perspective.

Thanks everybody for the feedback.I am glad people are still enjoying it.I still want to eventually make an update I was originally planning on combining this with Weidt's data and trying to stretch the game world to at least 2020.It may still happen,but right now I am working on real life mods.I am currently in the middle of doing the records for a game set in 2005 right before the Forrest Vs Bonnar fight.Looking at it there is so many interesting angles that can be played with throught this time frame from both UFC's and Pride's perspective.

Sounds cool.

Spot on. Was going to import them all but there's some issues with the comfort like you reported on the post the page before. Some of them are listed as 0. Dunno if that will make it random or that they'll be a bundle of nerves in the cage/ring.

I am pretty sure 0 means that they are not used to the cage/ring.I will list the guys I beleive I created by weight class and I will update this post with each.If I post a guy I didn't create make sure to tell me because it has been a while and like I have said I am working on other things so it does get a little jumbled lol.Flyweights-Akifumi Kobayashi,Alessio De Luca,Catarino Bochinsky,Demetrious Ballard,Demos Laskaratos,Dominique Laurent,Dong-Sun Jeung,Edmund Walker,Gerald O'Sullivan,Jamal Simmons,Jeramie Middleton,Jiun-ming Choo,Lionel Johnson,Magnur Thoresen,,Mikka Jarvinen,Nang-klao,Oskar Eisenberg,Ricardo Nogueira,Riley Fitzgerald,Rivaldo Silva,Rory Myers,Shiong-soon Lee,Umoja Abasi,Vitali Kirov,Wuji Leng Chan,Xavier Rosado.Bantamweights-Antonio Perez,Chris Larson,Dimitri Rostov,George Pollock,Joseph Christison,Katsunori Nakahara,Miguel Barrera,Oliver Swanson,Otis Nouri,Raymond Hayes,Simon Watson,Tobias Kaplan,Umberto Sallazo.Featherweight-Aemiliano Vasquez,Cameron Brown,Goran Zagar,Guillermo Lazcano,Rashaad Henderson,Vito Camacho.Lightweight-Agostino Rodelo,Angus Corcoran,Benicio Garcia,Bernard Lambrick,Derk Justice,Evgeni Fedotova,Hector Vargas,Kazuhito Yamanashi,Marques Camacho,Martin Pettis,Moroslav Randova,Quincy Cole,Sergei Karpenko,Tomo Katsaris,Vesa Rintala.Welterweight-

• 9 months later...

Data: http://www.filefactory.com/file/6mib0twh1d57/n/Redone_rar

Pics: http://www.filefactory.com/file/4wxl3mf3pgpr/n/RedoneP_rar

Here it is hopefully links work.Like I said the other day I have completly put Eyeballs pack in so with that and the community pack there is some fighters without pics,but that will be a work in progress.Also there is probably alot of fighters without bios as I concentrated more on filling out the divisions instead of writing.I will eventually get to putting in the awesome bios Hawk wrote for some of my fighters,Still very playable and very fun in my opionen.Things have changed from when I first released this.

Guest Asaemon

Thanks for the update. I'll be using the newly added fighters.

Riku Okano and Emiliano Spinoza seems to be missing pictures. If Emiliano Spinoza is that guy Spike from the render thread then i have that one.

Arturo De Dios and Arturo de Dios seems to be the same fighter, with different spelling.

Denys Jazurko and Denys Davydov seems to be the same fighter, with different names.

Pavel Navitski and Pavel Papkou seems to be the same fighter, with different names.

Thanks for the update. I'll be using the newly added fighters.

Riku Okano and Emiliano Spinoza seems to be missing pictures. If Emiliano Spinoza is that guy Spike from the render thread then i have that one.

Arturo De Dios and Arturo de Dios seems to be the same fighter, with different spelling.

Denys Jazurko and Denys Davydov seems to be the same fighter, with different names.

Pavel Navitski and Pavel Papkou seems to be the same fighter, with different names.

Thank you adding all these packs sometimes things get crossed upped.I must have changed some names a long time ago I don't really remember.As for Emiliano Spinoza I have used that pic for Sefa Tua.I had a list of fighters that I beleived me and Eyeball both used the same pic on so I have to eventually get around to taking a look at those.Any more mistakes just let me know and I will fix them.I will try and do some more work on this later and maybe re-realese it tonight or tomorrow.Forgot to add Riku Okano turns out her pic was under Cherry Okano so the pic wasn't showing up changed that now.

Excellent upload. With all of these new fighters, you're saving me a staggering amount of time setting up a customized default DB. For what it's worth, the pictures for "Theresa Jeunet" and "Sarina Hawkins" are the same.

Also, do you have a lot of renders that went unused for this database? I only ask because I spent a few hours last night sorting things, and I have a good many renders collected that don't show up here. Filled in most of the gaps where people didn't have pictures pretty easily (still a few where no render fits the bio), and still have a whole lot left over. I figured it was just an issue of time and you'll add more later, but it's a lot of work finding out what's been used and what hasn't, so if you want me to upload the extras I have, I'll do so whenever I have a high enough post count to use links.

Fair warning though; while all of the extras are in one folder, that folder is quite a mess. I renamed some files where there was overlap between different packs (mostly with renders that didn't have names to begin with).

Ya I have some pics,but could always use more.I would most definitely like to see which renders you gave pics too.Like I said before one of the issues is that me and Eyeball use some of the same renders so I need to go through and figure that one out.I feel like this game is very playable expecially if you want to use the lighter weight fighters,but it will probably be a contenious work in progress.Right now I am working on another small pack of lighter weight fighters I have about 20 new guys which will be put in.Some of the renders may have been used before,but I will figure that one out.

Here's a .rar with all of the extra renders I have. I'm not 100% sure that none of them are used in your database, but having spent a few hours scanning thumbnails looking for every single one individually, I feel pretty okay about it.

Sorry that I can't give credit to everyone, but I can never keep track of who made what, so here's a big thank you to anyone who makes renders for WMMA3.:D I think that most of the extras were uploaded by weidt in this thread, but there are definitely others from all over. There are also a good many that I haven't added yet from the WMMA3 Render Thread, but as I haven't checked, it could be that they're already in your DB.

If you're still interested to see which renders I used on the fighters without photos, I'll post a list or something whenever I'm finished. Should be soon, because I want to get it over with and start making new fighters ASAP. Keep in mind, though, that I've been setting things up solely according to my own preferences. I wouldn't expect people to agree with my choices.

EDIT: For some reason Brent Kulowski, Burton Garfield, Nazario Pessao and Harrison Copeland are in that folder I uploaded. I know they're listed as fighters in your DB, but I think that maybe the pictures weren't included or something? If they were, my mistake. There may be a couple of others like that, but those are the ones I noticed.

Sounds awesome, Afro. This is far and away my favorite database and I will very likely be jumping right into after I do some error-searching. I never mind the fact that some renders are doubled or missing - I like to add or change renders half-way through the game, anyway. Let me know if you need any help.

@Edit Afro, apparantly FileFactory hates me. What are the chances you can set up a mirror on mediafire?

Thanks I will take a look through the pack.Does anybody know if there is a restriction on any renders.I know before there was a debate on rather the I think FSC renders were being allowed or not.As far as the fighters you mentioned the only one I can say off the top of my head is the render for Brent Kulowski wasn't used because I believe that one was Eyeballs then I used him for Ivo Videk and Scottie who made the render used him for someone else.Thanks to Asaemon there is now a new bad ass render for Ivo Videk.If anybody knows which fighter Scottie made for that render let me know because I will probably assign it to that.Give me a little bit and I will take a look at mediafire.I always used Megaupload so I just randomly chose a sight to put the game on.

IIRC, I called him Tony Henriksson but I'm not sure if it was ever released.

The Community Mod mod came out. Tony Henriksson is in it, but I had to change his render due to a conflict with Eyeball.

Anyway, good job on putting out a mod AD. I'll check it out. Are all the fighters you've put in this in the Community Mod as well or are their new fighters I can import into a game?

Thanks Scottie I will just put the render for Brent Kulowski then.Hawk there is some new fighters I think most renders aren't used .The only one that pops into my head is Jafar Al-Jahani which I think everybody used.The newer renders as far as I know I have in a separate file I really have to buckle down and finish them.I can send the file over to you if you want.I think everybody would appreciate the newer fighters going into a solo pack so that they could use them easier in the default data if they didn't want to use this. One of the newer guys that I really love is "Super" Shea Carter I love the render that Scottie made and just the persona that popped into my head.I can not wait until he debuts.

• 7 months later...

Archived