I searched and couldn't find a discussion for CZCW. So here it goes :p

What are everyones impressions on CZCW? There roster? and info on how your own games have went with them?

I'm currently a year in and doing ok at the moment. Hard to keep My stars and a load of people have already left but i'm managing and within a couple years i should be in a position to keep more of my better workers.

I love CZCW. I'm currently in 2012 with my CZCW almost 2013. Their roster is one of the best small fed rosters out there in my opinion. James Prudence will usually go early so I don't really bother putting a title on him. I love Fox Mask but for some reason even though he's never been on my times decline list in the half dozen games I've played i with them he just can't get a good rated match up with guys Mikey James or Frankie Perez vs Snap Dragon or Insane Machine will usually rate out at C+ in the beginning of a CZCW game but I can only get Fox Mask to pull C and sometimes C- with those same guys. Once TCW goes international you'll lose Frankie Perez, Mikey James and Remmy Skye to them. Sometimes Remmy goes to SWF but usually I lose him to TCW.

Hire Hell Monkey you can usually get him early and keep him for two years untill WLW goes national and they sign him to a written team. Also SWF will invariably fall in size and dump The Biggz Boyz, The Samoan Wildboyz and at least one of the Bumfholes and then just not take them back when they grow again. Any of those guys will be great for your roster.

I still have james Prudence. I dunno how.

I brought in Hell Money right away.

Mickey James and Perez left right away.

There was interest in Fox mask so he wouldn't resign, he left but then no one else signed him, He didn't have main event standard matches anyway so i'm not going to try and get him back,

The thing that annoys me to know end about CZCW is that I keep on getting your content risk was too low. I mean I could make every match a ladder match and that would satisfy the crowd. However, that seems to be a tad bit ridiculous.

Anybody have a way for me to not get that note, while holding normal matches?

The thing that annoys me to know end about CZCW is that I keep on getting your content risk was too low. I mean I could make every match a ladder match and that would satisfy the crowd. However, that seems to be a tad bit ridiculous.

Anybody have a way for me to not get that note, while holding normal matches?

The preset matches in the game don't fit the bill. What you need to do is this in-game.

1.Copy the basic one vs one match.

2. Go to Content Risk. (It should be Very Low).

3. Raise to Low (or higher, if your crowd keeps complaining).

4. Repeat with any matches you use.

That's it. :)

I think it has to do with the Daredevil aspect... it demands higher content risk. You need it TOO high, though, because other fans that aren't as into Daredevil will balk.

Try "Low" first. :)

The preset matches in the game don't fit the bill. What you need to do is this in-game.

1.Copy the basic one vs one match.

2. Go to Content Risk. (It should be Very Low).

3. Raise to Low (or higher, if your crowd keeps complaining).

4. Repeat with any matches you use.

That's it. :)

I think it has to do with the Daredevil aspect... it demands higher content risk. You need it TOO high, though, because other fans that aren't as into Daredevil will balk.

Try "Low" first. :)

Thanks, I will try that. I have always wanted to do a long term CZCW and that was what was holding me back.

In the matches that come with the game I believe there is a match called 1 vs 1 PSW, It is a standard 1 vs 1 match with injury and content turned up to Average and DQs taken off of the list of winning conditions. Its not hardcore just more dangerous. I will usually copy and just change the name too 1 v 1 CZCW (taking out the S in VS means it will always be the first match.

In the matches that come with the game I believe there is a match called 1 vs 1 PSW, It is a standard 1 vs 1 match with injury and content turned up to Average and DQs taken off of the list of winning conditions. Its not hardcore just more dangerous. I will usually copy and just change the name too 1 v 1 CZCW (taking out the S in VS means it will always be the first match.

That's a bad idea for CZCW... generally speaking, CZCW isn't friendly enough to high-risk matches. Just enough content to satisfy the Daredevil fans, at least until you know what you're doing.

That's a bad idea for CZCW... generally speaking, CZCW isn't friendly enough to high-risk matches. Just enough content to satisfy the Daredevil fans, at least until you know what you're doing.

CZCW is totally friendly to high risk matches. Set at Injury Average, content Average I grade a whole grade higher than using the regular match. Secondarily you have to have content at least at Low or you'll get the "Segment took a rating penalty for content being too low" note. I believe its the cult at heavy that makes them want to see so envelope pushing content in their matches.

Key - Modern

Heavy - Cult

Medium - Daredevil, Realism, Mainstream and Lucha LIbre

Screams we want to see fliers to crazy dives with some edgy/risky content, although oddly not risky gimmicks. So if you're not happy with Average/Average (even though you don't actually need to put the injury up at all) I would at the very least go Low/Low. But that's just me and I've only got 3 months left in 2012 and I'm at C+ overness, with 800+k in the bank and not a single person on my "who's not" list creative meeting for a year and a half now.

Ok that came out a little bitchier then I meant it to but I'm tired and don't feel like retyping everything, so please don't take it as a personal attack.

I changed the product to my liking, i want to develop the company my way and put my stamp on it, and it seems to be working.

Certain rules I have is that they have to be somewhat decent with there in ring skills. They have to be able to hold there own at least.

My current roster (although it changes all the time)

Main Event:

Bryan Holmes

Chris Flash Hart (My user)

Clark Alexander

Donnie J ( Midcard Champ)

Jack Griffith (Tag Champ)

James Prudence

Remmy Skye ( Main event Champ)

Upper Midcard:

Marc Speed

Matt Sparrow

Midcard:

Greg Keith (Greg Gauge)

Hell Monkey

Insane Machine

Mainstream Hernandez

Masked Cougar

Samoan Machine

Snap Dragon

Lower Midcard

California Love Machine

Rhino Umaga

Uk Dragon

Opener:

KC Glenn ( 19 year old, his skills are amazing allready) (Tag champ)

Enhancement Talent:

Frankie-Boy Fernandes

I know thats a large roster, but some of them are unavailable on certain days and some of them i'm only trying out especially some of the Main eventers. Giving them a few matches and getting rid of the ones who don't perform.

I changed the product to my liking, i want to develop the company my way and put my stamp on it, and it seems to be working.

Certain rules I have is that they have to be somewhat decent with there in ring skills. They have to be able to hold there own at least.

What did you change about the product. I've done product changes, my favorite being turning mainstream to low and traditional to medium. The only thing this changes in the product is sets based more on performance to being based much more on performance.

I know thats a large roster, but some of them are unavailable on certain days and some of them i'm only trying out especially some of the Main eventers. Giving them a few matches and getting rid of the ones who don't perform.

I've had a 32 man roster since day one. Well day 3 or 4 as it takes awhile to hire them all. So your roster isn't that big.

ahh right, i thought it was best to have as least as possible to save on worker costs?

And i've changed it so the product is judged on Pop and Performance with little to no hardcore/cult/risqué.

I like the special stipulations to mean something and not have them on all the time.

ahh right, i thought it was best to have as least as possible to save on worker costs?

And i've changed it so the product is judged on Pop and Performance with little to no hardcore/cult/risqué.

I like the special stipulations to mean something and not have them on all the time.

I hardly ever have special stipulation matches. I've maybe done 3 ladder matches in the three years of my current CZCW game. And I only run cage matches at Christmas Cage Chaos. I've done a handful of elimination matches but all CZCW style.

But here's my question if you don't want a hardcore/cult/risque promotion that is based equally on Pop and Performance than why choose CZCW. FCW already has a product that suits that fine. Cult is NONE, Risque is NONE and Hardcore is Very Low and its rated equally on pop and performance. You don't need high risk matches like CZCW (actually they're not keen on High Risk matches or angles.) and unlike CZCW its very favourable to sponsorship.

• 3 months later...
I'm thinking of starting a CZCW game and just wanted to get a quick few answers to some questions...Has anyone played CZCW and went to National? How long does it take usually? I always end up picking feds that are National and higher and sign a bunch of diff guys but I want there to be a challenge. I was thinking of touring with CZCW until I hit Cult then I was going to go to a regular schedule. I don't know if its a good idea though. If anyone has any suggestions for me on anything CZCW please PM me I could use all the help I can get. :) Thanks

I've done a touring fed with CZCW from in 2008 and 2010, you're going to lose money pretty quickly. If you want to build pop fast you can probably to a small show every week and and bigger show monthly for about 8 months before you run out of money and have to go back to only monthly shows. I'm in 2015 now with my CZCW and I've got a C+ in Southwest and spill over in North West and Mid West. Jumping to cult to early is a mistake you don't want to do it, you need the money. I a little over a million in 2015 and I was gonna start the push to cult but I got an owner goal saying I needed to get to 2 million in a certain amount of time and I think that's a good idea in 2016 will be my start to push for cult by expanding in the mid west and north west were I'm already over.

Thanks I appreciate it..Any opinions on a few guys I should sign that could be good that won't cost me too much?

I use owner goals and I actually stick to the AIs limits which is Light Heavyweight or lower and a D or higher athleticism so your results may vary but here ya go.

Just about anyone on ACPW's Roster. But specifically Mimic and Dagger, El Diablo Jamie Atherton and Mario Da Silva. Lomas Lightning and Jason Thunder are a nice tag team from 4C who fit the product well. Angel De Mexico and La Sombra Jr. are available right from the start and are always a good signings. Cal Sanders is an underrated free agent that fits the bill of cheap and decent and his lack of charisma won't really hurt you much. Nomad is another Canadian free agent to look into.

If you're willing to spend a little more money you can sometimes get Acid and or Hell Monkey and for me those two are most sign guys. You'll lose out on both of them in a few years as they get signed to written contracts by bigger expanding feds.

Fumihiro Ota and Steve Flash are both aging but fit the bill and can train your guys up but it'll cost you a bit. Kirk Jameson and Nelson Callum have also been working wonders for me.

My other suggestion is in the first year do a hardcore search for tag team chemistry. I found 13 positives in my game and the teams of Angel De Mexico and Cal Sanders, Nelson Callum (As Drifter) and Nomad, Jonnie Perez and My User Character and Air Attack Weasel and Kirk Jameson have been bringing me solid matches worthy of even my main event guys.

I'm into 2011 and doing pretty well. Set up the TV show in 2010 that shows in the home region and in 2 parts of Mexico and looking to put show a couple shows a month into the spill over area's until they get to around 40+ pop causing more spill over :p

problem at the moment is that a couple of my popular workers have gone and there haven't been many workers coming available who are popular enough to get to Main event/upper mid. The people I've brought in are all good but at most Opener/Lower midcard status.

I'm into 2011 and doing pretty well. Set up the TV show in 2010 that shows in the home region and in 2 parts of Mexico and looking to put show a couple shows a month into the spill over area's until they get to around 40+ pop causing more spill over :p

This is one of the many mistakes of I made the first time around. You make so much less money with a TV show than with running events and the extra overness in Mexico doesn't really help you at all.

Archived