I understand your point but that only clean finish trait annoys me. I usually add a face/heel divide to take advantage of potential high momentum from turns.

I was of the opinion of making face/heel medium but really I run a lot of matches where its face versus face or heel versus heel and you can get even a grade of difference by having no face/heel divide.

As for Clean finishes I've never had a problem with them I just don't give my heels gimmicks that would specifically mean they would cheat to win.

CZCW is all about the wrestling that's what the fans come to see. Angles bomb all the time until you got your guys super over so I don't even bother.

In August 2015 I've got 4mil I make between 90k and 100k a month

C+ in South East, E in the spillover areas

I've been running mostly B- and B shows since 2011

So it's 2014 in the One Year Later Mod and I signed Sammy Bach... while Teddy Powell has been on my roster since the start.

My question is how would you go about a feud between these two, I mean I don't even know if their hatred relationship will screw with the matches or not

So it's 2014 in the One Year Later Mod and I signed Sammy Bach... while Teddy Powell has been on my roster since the start.

My question is how would you go about a feud between these two, I mean I don't even know if their hatred relationship will screw with the matches or not

I'm not sure how hatred relationships affect match ratings but I would assume they'd hate losing to the other person and thus lower their morale. As for how to run a feud between them its a straight forward case of seeing which one is better. Have them both build momentum by taking on other members of the roster and winning as they try to one up each other. Once they've made it through everyone you're willing to throw at them you have them face off maybe two draws and then a third match with the guy you want to go over taking the win.

I change the product a bit so, judges equally on pop and performance.

I've found there's no too many people I can sign who have good pop.

If the case is you can't find people with good pop then why change it at all. CZCW is based on performance and you can find a lot of good young talent out there who can work and get over on their performances.

Archived