Exploratory thread for potential story mod

Seems the creative juices have been really flowing for me lately. Was pulling together my custom storylines the other day and between the ones I haven't shared with past mod makers and recent inspirations I've had I'm up to 25 storylines with at least another 5 in the planning stages.

None of these stories are of real world inspiration nor do I expect to do any that are. I feel like that is Sonfaro's turf and I don't want to step on his toes. Although some are based in wrestling plotlines I haven't seen dealt with in other mods. I have tag team material as well as some I envision as woman and/or lower card oriented. I also have a few more mythic storylines. Some of which have been salvaged from a previous mod plan that collapsed under its own weight. And some inspired by kiddie shows like Fraggle Rock, the new My Little Pony and iCarly.

Aside from the obvious question of potential interest, here are the things I'd like to know

1: Would it be worth re-releasing the storylines I've done in the past that have appeared in other mods? Or should I just assume that folks have or can get the mods they originally appeared in?

2: How much effort should I put into custom angles for the new stories? I can certainly do custom angles where they appear to be needed. But I don't know how large an angle base to assume folks are playing from.

3: Is there a particular kind of storyline you find missing? I know the gaps I see that I hope to fill in a bit. But if there's one I'm overlooking maybe I can keep my eyes open for a way to address it as well.

Would love more storyline's.

Could use more womens and tag team story's. And maybe some simple 1 month short story lines if you want to do a short feud. Also maybe more stable story's invasion story's and more 2 worker only storyline's.

Heck just more storyline's.:)

1: Re-release the other storylines. I don't know what mods your storylines have been in, and it would be easier to put them in here then say "go download this mod to get them".

2: I would assume people have the default angles, and add ones needed from there. I think thats the safest way to do it.

3: None that I can think of.

Good luck with this. :)

1: Re-release the other storylines. I don't know what mods your storylines have been in, and it would be easier to put them in here then say "go download this mod to get them".

2: I would assume people have the default angles, and add ones needed from there. I think thats the safest way to do it.

3: None that I can think of.

Good luck with this. :)

I second this.

Archived