How many months do they want?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DreamGoddessLindsey" data-cite="DreamGoddessLindsey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="31250" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>9 months per fight. At National and above, you generally can hire people for 54 months/6 fights or less. Never seen anyone willing to go for more.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've signed people for 7/60 after I've been successful for some time and they've had several contracts with me. Anyone ever get 8 fights out of anyone?</p>

<p>i basically have two contracts</p><p> </p><p>

the 8/6/60 deal, for the stars and upcoming prospects i know i want to keep</p><p> </p><p>

and the 4/3/39 deal, for brand new prospects or guys being given one last shot to pick up their socks</p>

If you are bad at math just max out the contract length. I am at a point now where I sign nothing but 10 Fights, as few garunteed as possible, and 60 months.

But if you have are signing a 4 fight deal, just try 60. If that don't work come down by 10 until they accept it.

Archived