CZCW: Some Things Never Change

CZCW Coast to Coast Episode 2

Official Prediction Card

Tamara McFly vs. ???

Mystery Opponent Guess: No Idea

Comment: Tamara McFly should probably lose again because of the Japanese Warrior

Baja Love Machine vs. El Mítico Jr.

Comment: Huuuh... Let's go with Mítico.

Remmy Skye and ??? vs. Shoot Club

Mystery Partner Guess: Dunno

Comment: Shoot Club gotta do it, they are the Tag Team Champions :p

MAIN EVENT WILD CARD:[/i]

The Main Event will be a 1v1 match featuring two of these roster members, all of whom were involved in last week's show-ending mayhem:

Sammy Bach, Fox Mask, Art Reed, and Travis Century

Pick the competitors for one point each, and the winner of the main event for three points. Get all three correct, and you'll get five points. Easy.

Fox Mask vs Travis Century

Comment: I'm thinking the big 2 Feuds are Fox Mask VS Art Reed and Sammy Bach VS Travis Century, so it makes sense to have Fox Mask VS Travis Century as of now, because Sammy Bach VS Art Reed has happened twice already. Travis Century should win via Illegal Means.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Prediction Card

Tamara McFly vs. ???

Mystery Opponent Guess: Alexis Lee Littlefeather

Comment: Back on track with a win

Comment: Tag wrestler vs future legend, easy

Mystery Partner Guess: Masked Cougar

Comment: Best way to show respect from the two of them, is to team with each other.

MAIN EVENT WILD CARD:

The Main Event will be a 1v1 match featuring two of these roster members, all of whom were involved in last week's show-ending mayhem:

Pick the competitors for one point each, and the winner of the main event for three points. Get all three correct, and you'll get five points. Easy.

Travis Century vs. Art Reed

Comment: Here me out, Reed vs Century would be the ideal way for Tyler to get authority for their actions last week, so putting them in the same ring would slightly work. However Century will get DQ'd as his church takes another victim bringing Century right into the race.

Tamara McFly vs. ???

Mystery Opponent Guess: Amber Allen

Comment:

Comment:

Remmy Skye and Ash Campbell vs. Shoot Club

Mystery Partner Guess: Ash Campbell

Comment:

MAIN EVENT WILD CARD:

Travis Century vs. Fox Mask- DRAW

Comment:

Official Prediction Card

Tamara McFly vs. ???

Comment:

Comment:

Mystery Partner Guess: American Elemental

Comment:

MAIN EVENT WILD CARD:

Sammy Bach vs. Fox Mask

Comment:

Official Prediction Card

Tamara McFly vs. ???

Comment: No idea on the opponent, so going with popular opinion. I'm guessing McFly will win in an overly aggressive manner.

Comment: I like El Mitico...

Mystery Partner Guess: Ash Campbell

Comment: Keep fueling the fire for the Shoot Club breakup.

MAIN EVENT WILD CARD:

Fox Mask vs Travis Century

Comment: Probably by DQ. Fox Mask is meant to be champion, and needs the win to keep himself looking as strong as the rest of the upper card.

Tamara McFly vs. ???

Mystery Opponent Guess: Sara Marie York

Comment: Not my strong point so I'll guess at ^

Comment: Maybe DQ with Ramoray but a win by any means for Jr.

Mystery Partner Guess: Joey Poison

Comment: Why? They have similar hair :o

MAIN EVENT WILD CARD:

Fox Mask vs. Art Reed

Comment: Simultaneous decision

Official Prediction Card

Tamara McFly vs. ???

Mystery Opponent Guess: Alicia Strong? Raven Nightfall? Cherry Bomb? Someone big I'm guessing

Comment: Kuroda either lays off for a week or botches the interference to give McFly the win.

Comment: Pains me to say this, cause I love CLM, but Mitico has been getting more of a push lately, involved in a storyline and everything.

Mystery Partner Guess: No Clue... Maybe Frankie Perez?

Comment: Remmy has two partners on the roster in Perez & Fox Mask, if it's either of them I'd like their chances, but anyone else and it's Shoot's match to win. Established tag teams > Makeshift pairings

MAIN EVENT WILD CARD:

Travis Century vs. Fox Mask

Comment: I was leaning towards Travis vs Sammy, but I don't think Sammy would book himself in back to back main events, so Fox it is. I'm saying it's a draw due to massive interference. This will all lead to a four corner match at the next PPV, methinks.

Tamara McFly vs. ???

Mystery Opponent Guess: Cherry Bomb

Comment: Push

Mystery Partner Guess: Who cares? Shoot needs the push more, and Skye can expect interference.

MAIN EVENT WILD CARD:

Fox Mask versus Travis Century

Result: Thrown out.

Tamara McFly vs. ???

Mystery Opponent Guess: Kuroda messes with McFly again.... Somehow I don't think Miss Mexico is going to be a big enough name, lets stump for Raven Nightfall

Comment: Seems ready for a stronger push than Love Machine.

Mystery Partner Guess: I'll guess at Ash Campbell, the newly formed duo win to help further along the break-up of Shoot Club.

MAIN EVENT WILD CARD:

Fox Mask versus Travis Century

Result: This just feels like the most likely match-up, Fox Mask wins by DQ.

Tamara McFly vs. ???

Mystery Opponent Guess:

Comment:

Comment:

Mystery Partner Guess:

Comment:

MAIN EVENT WILD CARD:

Winner is Bach

Tamara McFly vs. ???

Mystery Opponent Guess: Cherry Bomb

Comment: Tamara needs to be kept strong, although if ??? is a strong opponent Kurada could get involved and cost McFly.

Comment: Mitico is more talented.

Mystery Partner Guess: Joey Poison (similar hair club like said by 20legend)

Comment: Either team could win, however the Shoot Club are probably more focused on the tag division.

MAIN EVENT WILD CARD:

Art Reed vs. Fox Mask - DRAW

Comment: I feel this is the most suitable main event, both have claims to be champion so Tyler will probably force a match that could give clarity. But Travis Century will not allow a finish.

Official Prediction Card

Tamara McFly vs. ???

Comment: Dragon Kuroda's comes out and Tamara takes her eye from the match

Comment: El Mitico Jr is the future

Mystery Partner Guess: Jonnie Perez

Comment: I'm seeing Shoot Club heading towards a split.

MAIN EVENT WILD CARD:

_________ vs. _________ --> Travis Century vs. Fox Mask

Comment: Century wins via botched interference by Sammy Bach

<p>Quick little update.</p><p> </p><p>

Been flooded with a bunch of homework, and my classes are really starting to get serious.</p><p> </p><p>

I haven't got a chance to work on Episode 2 yet, and don't know exactly when I will.</p><p> </p><p>

I say this so that everyone won't be shocked when I don't update this as frequently...real life and school is just getting in the way. This is a side project of mine that's supposed to be for fun, so I'm not going to try and force myself to make time for this. </p><p> </p><p>

So, this is just a friendly little notice warning you that the pace of this is going to slow down. </p><p> </p><p>

Thanks again to everyone who has been a part of this...looking forward to you staying with me as the speed of "Some Things Never Change" starts to lessen. I want to provide everyone with the best writing possible, so this extra time will allow me to make sure that happens. Sound good?</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks for understanding.</p><p> </p><p>

-TLLK3</p>

Official Prediction Card

Tamara McFly vs. ???

Mystery Opponent Guess:Cherry Bomb

Comment:

Comment:

Mystery Partner Guess:Joey Poison

Comment:

MAIN EVENT WILD CARD:

Fox Mask vs Art Reed

Bach interferes somehow though

Archived