New found love for TEW

I did not play the game for over a year, the main reason i got a bit tired of it was running the masses of middle of the week shows, mainly to just get people trained and the company afloat.

I recently started over with the real world mod (something i never really did until now). I decided to go that root after watching some old footage from WCW :D Which is basically when i was watching wrestling anyway.

For some reason i got hooked :eek:I created 2 separate feeder promotions (ECW + WCW) with me running just one show per month with WWE. I get my guys trained at the feeder orgs as they run 2 weekly shows, while i get to focus on just the huge PPV every month.

I am 2 years into the history now and i have been giving it a good 20-30 minutes per day.

I could never play only 20-30 minutes a day. Heck, sometimes i take a week or more just to book a show (maybe one day i'll play a multiplayer game with Linsolv :D) and when i play, i play several hours a day. If i see i only have 1 or 2 hours available i prefer not to play, though 2 or 3 hours would be enough for me to do what i do in that week i take to book the show...wich is nothing. Sometimes i book faster, (thank God!)but i always need to feel i have several hours to play, in order to even open the game. :eek: But that's just me...

Archived