JT Money 4.0 - Real World Mod

The official count for the number of active fighter in this release is 2,663. If there is a specific figher that I have left out that you would like to see included in a future update, please feel free to send a request my way.

The mod currently includes 31 active companies. They are as follows:

U.S. - UFC, Strikeforce, Bellator, Shark Fights, Tachi Palace Fights, Titan FC, King of the Cage, ProElite, Legacy FC, ROC, X-1, XFC, XFO

Japan - DREAM, DEEP, Shooto, JEWELS

Canada - MFC, Ringside MMA, Warrior-1, Colosseo Championship Fighting

South America - Jungle Fight, Bitetti Combat

UK - BAMMA, Ultimate Challenge MMA

Russia - M-1 Global

Europe - KSW, Superior Challenge

Asia - One FC, Legend FC

Australia - CFC

Same thing with companies...if there is an overwhelming demand to see a company in a future update, please let me know and I will consider it.

I would kindly ask that if you have any questions/opinions/recommendations about fighter or a company's stats, please PM me rather than post in the thread. That way we can avoid the famous back and forth banter amongst 4 or 5 posters on who is right and who is wrong. If I do not send you a PM back regarding your opinion/recommendation, that means I was in agreement with you and will incorporate it into a future update.

As for any factual info, please feel free to point out anything that may be incorrect in the mod in this thread. Records, nationalities, heights, weights, spelling mistakes, etc.

I would like to note that I took every single record straight off of Sherdog.com. I noticed that they are constantly adding and deleting old fights so it seems like records change pretty often (even when a fighter didn't just have a fight). The records are about as accurate as they can be as of right now.

This mod starts in September 2011 and is extremely up to date as of 8/28/11.

I hope you all enjoy.

Data only - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FK9SU5W2

Full download - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZFELUPF5

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The mod is ready for release, however, I am going to wait until after this weekend's UFC before posting it.

I just wanted to give a preview of the mod and hopefully gain some anticipation.

The mod currently includes 2,657 active fighters (this may go up slightly before the release). Please reserve the questions about if a certain fighter is included until after the mod has been released.

The mod currently includes 33 active companies. They are as follows:

U.S. - UFC, Strikeforce, Bellator, Shark Fights, Tachi Palace Fights, Titan Fighting Championships, King of the Cage, ProElite, Legacy Fighting Championships, ROC, X-1, XFC, XFO

Japan - DREAM, DEEP, Sengoku (although they may be removed in the next update), Shooto, Cage Force, JEWELS, Valkyrie

Canada - MFC, Ringside MMA, Warrior-1, Colosseo Championship Fighting

South America - Jungle Fight, Bitetti Combat

UK - BAMMA, Ultimate Challenge MMA

Russia - M-1 Global

Europe - KSW, Superior Challenge

Asia - One FC

Australia - CFC

Check back this weekend for the mod. Likely Sunday morning, possibly late Saturday night.

Just an FYI, Sengoku, Cage Force, Valkyrie are dead. In Sengoku's case for months now. Also, Shooto is embroiled in a financial scandal as it's becoming clear that Wakabayashi has been stealing money.

Sidebar: No Pancrase?

I left Sengoku in with the hopes that somehow they would find a financial backer and get going again, but like I said, I will likely close them in a future update.

As for Cage Force and Valkyrie, I hadn't heard anything in regards to GCM going under. Do you have a link to a source?

No Pancrase at this time.

Thanks

Can you spell some of the names differently than Modern Warfare 5? That way, we can get some more fighters if we use both databases.

You could do like Benjamin Henderson...

Randall Couture...

Charlie Lidell...

What would be the point of having two Ben Henderson's with just different spellings of the names?

I'm not sure how many fighters MW5 has, but looking at the MW4 thread he had 2,024 fighters (not sure if that is active fighters or total). I'm currently at 2,657 active fighters so that's potentially 600 additional fighters (give or take) if you just wanted to add those fighters to the MW mod. I'm sure he has fighters I don't as well, so you could do the reverse too.

Hi JayT,

Can't wait to see the mod.

Just as an FYI for a few future release, there's a new Canadian company called Instinct MMA that will be running as of this fall. It's operated by Stephane Patry who used to run TKO.

They've booked Houston Alexander, Patrick Cote, Steve Bosse and, yes, Butterbean for their first show so I expect them to be a player on a regional scale.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Hi JayT,

Can't wait to see the mod.

Just as an FYI for a few future release, there's a new Canadian company called Instinct MMA that will be running as of this fall. It's operated by Stephane Patry who used to run TKO.

They've booked Houston Alexander, Patrick Cote, Steve Bosse and, yes, Butterbean for their first show so I expect them to be a player on a regional scale.

Thanks for all your hard work!

if you want regional scale Canadian company then check out MMA Live, they had Ryand Ford, Karo & Aureilo on their first card. As for national scale Canadian company the Score Fighting Series is a good one. ;)

I left Sengoku in with the hopes that somehow they would find a financial backer and get going again, but like I said, I will likely close them in a future update.

As for Cage Force and Valkyrie, I hadn't heard anything in regards to GCM going under. Do you have a link to a source?

No Pancrase at this time.

Thanks

Cage Force/ Valkyrie haven't run a show, since November and all of the fighters are FAs/ with JEWELS/Shooto/DEEP now... They're dead. http://www.sherdog.com/organizations/Greatest-Common-Multiple-63

Archived