JT Money 4.0 - Real World Mod

Like no bio's so you could make sure that all the fight records were correct. Not that that is an actual example but I think that your efforts were better spent than other mods (no offense to Modern Warriors or other).

To be fair, if JayT23 is still doing this mod in 3/4 years time or however long Tag01 has been working on MW then you'd expect that as time goes by fighter's records will start to get a little inaccurate. It's virtually impossible to keep track of the MMA careers of over 2000 fighters. And although i never had the first WMMA game, i'd hazard a guess that the fighter records in the first version of MW were pretty much perfect as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, I played through the game as a self-made Japanese organisation for some time and had a great fun (I am at 2014 at the moment). So thank you so much for such an up to date mod. After watching Dream 17 event yesterday I had the urge to start a new game as Dream. What I am wondering if there's a new update coming in the upcoming weeks or if I should go ahead and start my new game.

I'd also love to see some younger stars in the future, especially in Japan. I know its hard to implement those since they haven't had many fights and are relatively unknown, but scouting for younger talent and building them up is such a fun part of the game.

First off, I played through the game as a self-made Japanese organisation for some time and had a great fun (I am at 2014 at the moment). So thank you so much for such an up to date mod. After watching Dream 17 event yesterday I had the urge to start a new game as Dream. What I am wondering if there's a new update coming in the upcoming weeks or if I should go ahead and start my new game.

I'd also love to see some younger stars in the future, especially in Japan. I know its hard to implement those since they haven't had many fights and are relatively unknown, but scouting for younger talent and building them up is such a fun part of the game.

I'm currently messing around with the reputation/aura aspect of the mod to see if I can fine tune it some. I'm not sure when the next update will be though. Although rest assured, I do update my database on pretty much a daily basis so it's staying up to date, so when I do release it, it will still be extremely accurate.

I'm currently messing around with the reputation/aura aspect of the mod to see if I can fine tune it some. I'm not sure when the next update will be though. Although rest assured, I do update my database on pretty much a daily basis so it's staying up to date, so when I do release it, it will still be extremely accurate.

Thanks for the answer. I'm looking forward to it.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived